It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intro Post: Anyone know anything about crystals?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hello, just signed up for ATS. I've come across these forums a few times over the years but always lurked, however now I am more interested in participating in some topics and even seeking answer to some questions I have.

I can't post in the relevant section yet since I'm new, so I'll pose my questions here and hopefully someone can share some insights or point me in the right direction. I recently obtained a couple palm/worry stones made of different minerals; one is nuummite and one is laboratite. They're very interesting to me, and I just think they're cool and like to have them if for no other reason than because I like to work with my hands and have something to manipulate mindlessly when doing things.

I've read about these two substances, and evidently 'crystals' have a large following and long history in humanity. Different stones possess different spiritual, healing, and even magical properties according to some. I find things like this interesting; a seemingly inexplicable phenomena experienced by hundreds, if not thousands of people over a long period of time. No science to it as I've seen, but all these people are experiencing something similar. These 'crystal' enthusiasts never seem to have any logical or scientific backing to anything they say (which is why I am seeking objective information here, if there is any). It is entirely possible, even likely, that their beliefs are rooted in SOMETHING though, and they have just misinterpreted or misconstrued the truth of these objects.

What's the truth about crystals and 'magical stones', does anyone have any good insights/resources/information pertaining to these things? Thanks, and nice to meet you.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Welcome! I unfortunately don't have any answers you seeking but I promise someone will.There's an amazing amount of knowledge here in our little corner. Just poke around, I'm sure you'll find what your looking for

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Greetings,

Thought I'd stop by and say,

Rub two quartz together, and watch them glow!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
crystals can be amazing, beautiful, beneficial and dangerous depending on you, i see crystals as having connection or their own intelligance, and like our diverse race, they also are diverse. I tried using a crystal to stop hearing voices, the voices were afraid of it, after i was attacked, a bubble formed and grew over time in the reddish crystal.

and then later i saw a video of a boy who holds crystals in his hands and they tell him how to design energy flow by placing them correctly, its on youtube. good luck, be careful.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Juasser

Yes I am an expert on Crystals.
I have listened to the song many times

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
You might want to look at a website called Augereye. There was a very informative post about crystals around a year ago.

Let me see if I can find it.

Here it is:
augureye.blogspot.com...

BTW: I think this guy is awesome. I hope you find what you are looking for!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hello juasser, I obtained a bunch of crystals about a year ago and became a bit obssesed with them, then strange things starting happening in my home.

Ever since I've been trying to recover from the negativity that I associate with the crystals.

I'm still not totally convinced because I may have just created this reality myself through what I read.

Or.......I screwed up and tapped into something I'm not equipped for....

Welcome to ATS officially!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I have seen many UFO's in the Texas hill country where there is a lot of quartz granite.
The two may or may not be connected. Just an observation.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Crystals are known to collect energy. Anyone who touches a crystal leaves some of their energy with the crystal. Any crystal that you want to carry with you or meditate with should be cleared first. Do this by covering the crystal in salt ( no ionized) for about 3 days. When you take the crystal out sit and meditate on putting your energy in the crystal. I am sorry I don't have time,right now, to discuss more. Clearing you crystals is very important as if anyone with negitive energy held your crystal it could affect you.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Juasser welcome to ATS,

Good to have you on board.I haven't done much work with crystals in a long time.There should be info out there about using them for healing in conjunction with the energy centers of the body.I have experimented in the past with charging water using them.They definitely seem to have different effects depending on the which ones you use.I found Discovering Crystals, a kit with some crystals, charts and The Essential Crystal Handbook (Simon & Sue Lilly) was a great intro to them.

If you decide to experiment with that make sure they aren't water soluble:
www.healingcrystals.com...

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS!
After you get 20 posts, you should start a thread in the metaphysical section about crystals.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

top topics

join