It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
There is a HUGE factory in Grafton, MA called Wyman/Gordon. I believe they deal with making airplane parts and such, but local rumors say that the facility actually goes a good 50 floors underground and that a lot of the employees do not have access past like the 5th. That'd be hilarious if they're making aurora planes in my backyard

Xon

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I have heard that aurora was the codename for the B2 bomber. Is that true? And is threr som new evidense that it is a plane called aurora? Or does it exist whit a other name. Aurora Is a old myth now. When will it be public?

But maybe they make some secret plane things but I doent think for "aurora"

[edit on 22-12-2004 by Xon]

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
maybe they thought they new what they were doing but failed miserably...now no one will ever no what happened just so they can deny society the knowledge that they had screwed up

Xon

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Here is a link to the factory www.wyman-gordon.com...
It is many factorys.

[edit on 22-12-2004 by Xon]

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sacreligion
There is a HUGE factory in Grafton, MA called Wyman/Gordon. I believe they deal with making airplane parts and such, but local rumors say that the facility actually goes a good 50 floors underground and that a lot of the employees do not have access past like the 5th. That'd be hilarious if they're making aurora planes in my backyard

Why not go to city hall and ask to see a set of blue prints for the original building? You could then verify if it really is 50 floors underground.

I find it hard to believe that one could have built the building without anyone seeing such a huge hole in the ground during construction. I say it is a hoax and nothing more then a rumor.

Xon

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
thats true. But it can be real, it will youst be werry expensiv

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Say all that again in English please...

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
i believe xon meant "It's possible, just very expensive"

the government has lots of our money you know

I suppose getting the blueprints would work but i bet that would arouse some suspicion that i don't want to care about. i think it started out as a regular factory but then as technology and terrorist threats grew they just kept taking it underground. anyone know how to get contract information between government agencies and plants like this? i know they keep records of all that for the public it just so happens that i don't know how to find them.

Xon

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Tnx Sacreligion. I ment very expemsive

Sorry for my bad english, and when I write fast it all gets wrong. I will try to take more time to read trou what I write from now. Once more Sorry for my bad english

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I highly doubt these rumours are true, I see no point for having 50 stories underground, esspecially if the remaining 45 floors are restricted, that would need MANY employees, in the 100.000 range...at the very least...

I think Dulce would be a bit more credible...lol

Xon

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Yea I doent think it's true, but I doent know fore sure

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
obviously...it's a local rumor. the only point i'm trying to make is that every rumor starts off with some form of truth. what if it's just 1 underground secret level where they experiment on all kinds of new government technologies? still sounds rather interesting to me

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
here is about another wyman gordon factory in Cleveland Ohio:
www.clevescene.com...

top topics

join