It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Seas to Oahu, Hi., then, to open roads to Arlington, TX., now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
There seems to me to be too many coincidences between our deliberate "baiting" the Japanese before Pearl Harbor, and this newest "open roads, stitck from Phoenix, AZ. some 1100 miles to Arlington, TX. Even the SWAT team was milling around in the back of the complex, where they wouldn't have been able to do anything. My call here is Ms. Geller, never got anything for all the Geld they charged her for her event's security.

This has to be the most target rich location, here in the U.S., until our 2016 Presidential campaign really kicks in. Only two security men were out in the line of fire, and one of them only had a baton to ward of heavily armed murderers, wearing body armor. Once the shooting started inside, those 300 contestants would have stampeded right over the SWAT team, in the rear, behind their auditorium.

Are we to believe they were waiting for another "Joker" to sneak in the rear entrance of a labeled "Gun Free" venue? Because IMHO, that's about the only scenario which would have justified this deployment of their security resources.

I'd like someone near Arlington, TX. to plug in this Event Center, in on a Garmin, and then see how it takes them onto this destination. I'm guessing that those two security guys in the squad car were parked, right at this destination's finish line, coming from a distant location. If so, then why wasn't there a security perimeter set up outside?? Plus the Feds are now leaving Ms. Geller, to twisting in the wind, in the few days following the attack.

Can anyone here, fill in some of these "Open Seas" to "Open Roads", blanks? And who might be filling "Harry Hopkins" shoes today, at the White House?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carpooler

There seems to me to be too many coincidences between our deliberate "baiting" the Japanese before Pearl Harbor, and this newest "open roads, stitck from Phoenix, AZ. some 1100 miles to Arlington, TX. Even the SWAT team was milling around in the back of the complex, where they wouldn't have been able to do anything. My call here is Ms. Geller, never got anything for all the Geld they charged her for her event's security.

This has to be the most target rich location, here in the U.S., until our 2016 Presidential campaign really kicks in. Only two security men were out in the line of fire, and one of them only had a baton to ward of heavily armed murderers, wearing body armor. Once the shooting started inside, those 300 contestants would have stampeded right over the SWAT team, in the rear, behind their auditorium.

Are we to believe they were waiting for another "Joker" to sneak in the rear entrance of a labeled "Gun Free" venue? Because IMHO, that's about the only scenario which would have justified this deployment of their security resources.

I'd like someone near Arlington, TX. to plug in this Event Center, in on a Garmin, and then see how it takes them onto this destination. I'm guessing that those two security guys in the squad car were parked, right at this destination's finish line, coming from a distant location. If so, then why wasn't there a security perimeter set up outside?? Plus the Feds are now leaving Ms. Geller, to twisting in the wind, in the few days following the attack.

Can anyone here, fill in some of these "Open Seas" to "Open Roads", blanks? And who might be filling "Harry Hopkins" shoes today, at the White House?

I'm 15 minutes from Arlington, but traffic this time of day is nightmare...

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
1) it was one security guard and a cop. An unarmed guard is just that: unarmed. A cop is just that: a cop.

2) why is it strange for a tactical team to be deployed to an event where trouble is expected or likely?

3) why is it strange for them to not form a phalanx for the participants to have to walk through? If they did that and nothing happened, they would have threads on ATS blasting them for being heavy handed with their "show of force."

4) since the tactical team reacted and setup a perimeter, I'm not sure where you get the notion that they would've been "stampeded" by anybody.

5) how are the Feds leaving her to twist? She's a private citizen who stirred the pot. That's on her.
edit on 7-5-2015 by Shamrock6 because: Typo

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

5) how are the Feds leaving her to twist? She's a private citizen who stirred the pot. That's on her.

Nail on the head!!

What's interesting is the conservative MSM's method of dangling Geller. Even they are beginning to realize if you mess with the bull you get the horns. If They™ manage to pull off a hit on her, the fallout is quite unpredictable.

Never have I seen a greater threat to the 1st Amendment as what we're looking at right now. I can see the potential for just that if TPTB pull off an Article V Convention just before or after JAN 2017. Let Them™ pull off a Charlie Hebdo on American soil and we'll see All Hell break loose.

I'm just struck by how much the core values of America's foundations have eroded since Eisenhower took the reins. We haven't had a government that was interested in preserving the country since WWI and quite possibly since the late 1800s/early 1900s.

The Bill of Rights was the uniting force for the country. Dorking around with those first ten amendments wouldn't happen unless there was intent to undermine the Republic. This is what I see as the cornerstone of the present administration's strategy ... Subtle Treason. They™ only need a spark to pull it off at this point.
edit on 752015 by Snarl because: removed duplicate word

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Geller has been bad mouthing Islam for ages now, she has had the Muslim cross hairs on her for a long time now and she obviously knows that. It is likely that she was instigating a reaction with this cartoon contest, but she was not the only target, just the one with the biggest mouth.

Even though she was asking for it, drawing cartoons or bad mouthing Islam doesn't make terrorist shooting sprees and threats OK, these are directed squarely at our freedom of speech. If people become afraid to draw stupid cartoons or voice their opinion about Islam and their false prophet, then we have given up our right to free speech and the terrorists have won. I doubt that France will be bold enough to keep poking the wasp's nest like this, but I think we should hold to our right to do so regardless of the reaction.

I'm not afraid to say what I believe about Islam, and no one else should be while they are here in the states when they make their opinions public. If I'm asking for trouble, so be it and I'm willing to accept the consequences if I go out in public and make myself an easy target. I don't think anyone should yell, "fire" in a crowded theater, but that isn't really what Geller did, but it was asking for the Islamic hit squad to take some shots with real bullets. Yeah, that one is on her head, but we shouldn't allow anyone to threaten us into giving up free speech, we need to fight for her right to piss off Islam, but her safety is her problem when she is out there stirring up trouble for herself.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Bovah2
Thanx for looking at this from a local level. I don't know this event arena from Adam, but SWAT 101 means to set some perimeters, both outside and inside. Being bunched up in the back, and if I understood correctly, away from the entrances to the auditorium, itself, meant that when the first auto loading rifle fire started, those 300 attendee's would have made a mad rush over the top of the security people.

The account I read mentioned both FBI and BATFX agents lurking around this event. These birds were there either to protect the attendees, or to facilitate their murders. The local papers will probably get deeper into this than the MSM.

There once was a "garden party" at a villa outside of Roma, where Galileo Gallelai was ambushed by the Pope, who put him under house arrest for the rest of his life. My college Prof. said Galileo should have bailed out, as soon as he saw some of his adversaries, who were also Cardinals, skulking around that Villa's garden, before his Papal audience.

Those SWAT security types weren't there to break down doors and arrest Dope Pushers, they were supposedly there to earn the 10 Grand, the event center staff charged Ms. Geller, to keep her safe. Its an old Mob dodge, to use a Marks own money to pay a hit man to murder him. Why on Earth, was the Security team all bunched up in one place, out of the line of fire? Were those two security people outside intended to be sacrificed, just like the Muslim Policeman, out in front of the Charlie Hebdo staff meeting, in Paris?

I'll wait for you to use a Garmin or similar GPS unit to plot a course up to that event center. I'd like to know how close to those two terrorists' vehicle, this plot would take you to, today. The last time I used a Garmin to take me through Seattle traffic to the Seahawk's Century Link Stadium, it directed me to the SW entrance where their Office is. Then I had to fight traffic to get around to King Street and show my Parking Pass for the stadium's own parking lot. The Garmin's programming is a bit odd in this. It looks for business addresses instead of Parking lot entrances.

My take is; "were these two heavily armed gunmen, following a Garmin's, "Yellow Brick Road", to a parking lot or to an office address? At 7:00 P.M. the office would normally be closed, so were those two security officers, one armed and the other only carrying a baton, out there to merely re-direct traffic, or to actually guard Geller and Wilds? If they were merely there to direct traffic, around the Center, to the parking lot, like at Century Link, then those SWAT, FBI, and BATFX, agents skulking around, weren't there to protect anybody, any more than those 15th Century, Catholic Church Cardinals, were there to protect Galileo Galileii. At least Galileo wasn't being charged a small fortune for the Papal Audience which condemned him, to life imprisonment in his own abode.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck
Duh! This woman was charged $10 Grand before she could even have her event. She was charged this princely sum, by the Event Center's own Staff, not directly by any Texas County, or City. So yes, it darn well is our business, if they took her money, and then tried to facilitate her murder, and the random murders of maybe a third of her audience.

What is going to take some digging, is whether those SWAT officers were being deliberately misplaced to give any arriving Gunmen an open door, so to speak. Read my reply to Hovath, and take it one step farther. Did the traffic cop only get out of his squad car, to tell the Gunmen to go park somewhere else? If not, why didn't he release his car's riot gun, or pop the trunk, to give the Event Center's baton guy, who is an off duty cop, himself, some real firepower? Since the news says he is a traffic cop, maybe that's just exactly what he was doing, when the shooting started. Traffic control is standard procedure, so every event would be charged the same for this service. The Ten Grand was added on top of the normal charges for Geller's event, if I understood the MSM drivel. So this meant that the fancy SWAT boys never raised a finger, in time to do anything but a little EMT work. And marking out the shooting scene, after the fact!

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

If a "Charlie Hebdo" were to happen in the U.S., do you know what would happen? It wouldn't be a clamping down on free speech. 90% of Americans would immediately start drawing Mohammed in all manner of unsavory ways. Flags would become a common sight on the streets of suburbia again, Patriotism would surge to all time high seen only immediately after the 9/11 attacks. You attack America's freedom of speech, they'll thumb your eye so quick you won't realize you've been blinded until the blood starts flowing.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Yes, American "exceptionalism" would go to unprecedented heights. It would be worse than after 9/11 probably. People who don't know how many stars are ON the flag would be waving it around.

As Sage Francis said, "Don't waive your rights with your flags". . .

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Yep, but in doing that, it would have the exact opposite effect the extremists are trying to illicit.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carpooler
I can no longer edit this into my previous post, but last evening in a Fox News interview, Ms. Geller stated that the Feds knew that these two were on the move, some three hours before they reached Arlington. Geller said that she was never told about this threat, until after the incident outside the event center. So, just how difficult is it to watch out for a vehicle with AZ. license plates, carrying two young males, driving along a GPS directed route, approaching Arlington, TX. They darn well should have been able to take these two down, miles away from their target rich destination. Today, in the bright Morning light, I think that they really wanted all H#$l to break loose, so they could prohibit any further assemblies like this one. Only a lowly "gate keeper" ruined their "Garden Party", as well as denying TPTB, any excuse to try and abridge our rights to assemble, for controversial events.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Now the finger pointing has begun.

FBI Director, Comey, says that they emailed a warning plus the two shooters' license plate #, to Garland Police. But the officer they contacted never read it until after the shootings. Shades of the similar Western Union Telegraph message delivered too late at Pearl Harbor. Also, as I expected, these two menial gate keepers never killed off those two terrorists. The officer did certainly get their attention with his 45 Glock, but they then got back up and tried to get back into their car. That's when four more SWAT officers ran up and riddled them with rifle fire.

The Garland Chief of Police says he couldn't be prouder of his officers. But his team left the door wide open, all the same. As Napoleon quipped, "when you start out to take Wien, take Wien". The Garland officer attached to the F.B.I., should have minded the store, and stuck with communicating with the Feds. That was his "Job One". As I posted above, these two should never have gotten anywhere near that event center. Just think what a mess it would have been, if the guy riding "shotgun", pardon my pun, would have simply got out, without the rifle,and asked directions from the unarmed parking lot, "rent a cop"???

top topics

join