It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Hopi Prophecy coming true tomorrow ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Nope, it will be a red light in the heavens for three days. The blue light is the first warning and already happened, most likely.
It also operates on the psycho spiritual level and in that case the red and blue days are the sacred days.
We all have an end time, you may or not experience a collective judgement such as the closing of the fifth world.
Though this too happens on a personal level.

a reply to: simplesurfer

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Why do people continually twist and bend the words of a prophecy to suit something? I can sort of understand it when a prophecy is ambiguous, but not when its explicit.

The Hopi blue star is Sirius. Not a Russian cargo ship.

This is like the attempt on ATS to turn a member's dream about an earthquake in a specific place at a specific time on a specific day in to being "true" even though it wasn't remotely right. Or they self proclaimed "prophet" who had members trying to change things he specifically said in his "prophecy" so he would be right.

Cmon people. When somebody gets specific about a prophecy, it's not our job to bend it and twist it for them.

I have not read the sirius part do you have a link?

And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

www.welcomehome.org...

Then the gods come home...

According to Hopi prophecy (as reported by Waters), shortly after the Blue Star Kachina is visible to all and the Day of Purification is realized, the True White Brother will come to earth in search of Hopi "who steadfastly adhere to their ancient teachings."

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 7-5-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
If it was a falling space junk item it should have been this one

NASA launched the Skylab space station in 1973, and a total of three manned missions visited the 85-ton space station in 1973 and 1974. NASA originally envisioned Skylab to stay on orbit for a decade or so, but that didn't happen. Higher-than-expected solar activity heated and expanded Earth's atmosphere, increasing the drag on Skylab. By the middle of 1979, it was ready to come down. There wasn't much NASA could do to control the outpost's re-entry, but the space agency was able to manage some of Skylab's tumbling maneuvers.
On July 11, 1979, Skylab returned to Earth, burning up over the Indian Ocean and Western Australia. Some large chunks survived re-entry, making landfall southeast of Perth and elsewhere. Nobody was hurt, but the Australian town of Esperance charged NASA $400 for littering.

NASA, however, never paid up.

www.space.com...

I found it seems to be two separate prophecies by two different leaders.

White Feather, a Hopi of the ancient Bear Clan
"'And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease. [The Ninth Sign was the U.S. Space Station Skylab, which fell to Earth in 1979. According to Australian eyewitnesses, it appeared to be burning blue.]

www.manataka.org...

That time is not far off. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask. He represents a blue star, far off and yet invisible, which will make its appearance soon. [Some Hopi spokespersons suggest that Hale-Bopp is the Blue Star.] The time is foretold by a song sung during the Wuwuchim ceremony. It was sung in 1914 just before World War I, and again in 1940 before World War II, describing the disunity, corruption, and hatred contaminating Hopi rituals, which were followed by the same evils spreading over the world. This same song was sung in 1961 during the Wuwuchim ceremony.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 7-5-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
You guys really are pathetic sometimes. Our world is crumbling around us more every hour and you refuse to believe it. Learn to swim all of you.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: HumansEh

That is great advise to anyone starting a thread. Thanks in advance! (Sorry, not to be off topic)!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Yay for natives on peyote!

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: simplesurfer
The russian cargo shuttle M-27M will be
entering earths atmosphere tomorrow on its out of control plunge to extinction.
I am going to keep an eye glued to the news to find out if it burns up with a bright blue light, which would fulfill the final Hopi Prophecy before things shut down around here..?!

Suddenly nothing happened - I guess not.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Why do people continually twist and bend the words of a prophecy to suit something? I can sort of understand it when a prophecy is ambiguous, but not when its explicit.

To be fair to posters here, even the Hopi twist their own prophecy. It's simply due to interpretation of said prophecy. Think about it, ....prophecy. When predicting the future much less far into the future, context can be difficult even for the seer. Some Hopi feel the advent of the telephone was the web across earth from the same prophecy.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
To quote what I said back when the whole 2012 nonsense was going on:

Since the Hopi Blue Star Kachina prophecy so often gets drawn in to the claims about 2012 I thought I would add a little bit regarding that as well and why it isn't an actual prophecy. First, it should be stated that there is no Hopi source for this prophecy. There are two white men and a man who claimed to be half-Hopi, but has since rescinded that claim. This right off the bat should raise a red flag. To further refute its legitimacy the Hopi themselves have come forward and stated that it is not a prophecy of theirs. They have made it clear that one should not trust any Hopi speaking about Hopi matters. They even caution about Hopi speaking about Hopi matters if they are not on Hopi land

Same goes with the Dine (Navajo). Perfect example is the term Navajo, which is considered an insult by the Dine as its loosely translated to "ancient enemies".

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
The 'Blue Star Kachina' is Actually a celestial planetary body, it has already been seen globally for years! So that warning has already arrived.

The 'Red Star Kachina' is the corpus of the Planet X system and indeed has also been seen sporadically-it will be visible all day and globally soon! Thus when that happens the countdown truly begins!(and will be the final warning)

I initially thought you were referring to the ISS crashing to Earth OP? That is how I have interpreted one of the Hopi prophecies and theoretically that will happen by meteor space debris from the tail of the Planet X system.

There will be an even greater earthquake than Nepal by the end of May (potentially the greatest ever-well there is reliable data highly suggesting that (check Terral 03).We are now (during May) in an alignment with the Sun,PX and our own Earth.

The US will have the New Madrid adjustment this year!! Then the Mid Atlantic Ridge adjusts sending a tsunami to Europe and the domino effect will carry on through all continental plates.

Again I say get well over 100 miles from the coast+ 700ft in elevation (generally) get away from fault zones,volcanoes active and dormant,etc etc-check Zetatalk safe zones.As for the Eastern US,it is advised to be much more than 50/100 miles West from the Missisipi river! Don't delay!and leave the cities BTW.

Stay well Guys!

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Wow! I didn't realize there were still people that trusted Terral let alone ZetaTalk. Tell me did you kill your pets when Nancy said to?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: simplesurfer
possibly this cargo ship which failed to dock to the space station last week was declared out of control and is due to reenter the earths atmosphere tomorrow...

How did that happen? A cargo ship that wouldn't dock? Russians are known to be very precise in space instruments

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This could be the final reference. All of the Hopi prophecies deal with man made events. At first I thought that they were talking about a star. But when they said that it was a "house" that would fall, this may refer to the cargo shuttle.
edit on 8-5-2015 by Oannes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

What colour did the early space station burn when the fell to Earth i wonder...?

Salyut, skylab, mir...any one of which could have been considered a home in space and could have burned with a blue glow.

Maybe the prophesied event has already happened?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join