It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

App (in Beta now) blocks any mention of the Kardashians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
www.kardblock.com... I am assuming this is on both phone and computer. I just had to give an email address to be able to participate in the beta version and am waiting for the information. This is an app that I will not lose among other apps!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I've got this crazy app that blocks Kardashian stuff - it's already installed in my brain and it goes like this: don't search for Kardashian stuff.

Apps are great, but I personally never encounters Kardashian news or anything of the sort in my searches.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Its all fun and games until the app is used to block any mention of political dissonance. Seriously need some blockers for the blockers in the future.

This thread is now open for disinformation only please. Get back to work plebes

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

I've got this crazy app that blocks Kardashian stuff - it's already installed in my brain and it goes like this: don't search for Kardashian stuff.

Apps are great, but I personally never encounters Kardashian news or anything of the sort in my searches.
I never search for them, but they pop up all over the internet. On websites I look at regularly that aren't even entertainment websites. You miss the point. It is not about searching, it is about blocking the information on sites you may happen to visit.
edit on 7-5-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Wow can I buy stock? I think thats going to be big! Please tell me it includes blocking any mention of Jenners too? reply to: reldra

edit on 7-5-2015 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Wow can I buy stock? I think thats going to be big! Please tell me it includes blocking any mention of Jenners too? reply to: reldra

lol I think if he is included in a Kardashian article. I feel bad for the guy. I firmly believe that people can be born in the incorrect gender body...but in his case ..I am not sure he would have decided to do this had he not had to deal with the Kardashians. I think they emasculated him to the point where he thought he was female.
edit on 7-5-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Well, I have no such ads on my browser.

All I get is ads based on my previous searches, such as equipment and study programs. And once in a while I get the "aliment to get skinny" ad, which makes no sense since I'm already skinny.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This is all fine and well, but what if a Kardashian, or perhaps some other person who just happens to be named Kardashian is currently going on a shooting rampage in my local neighborhood? I wouldn't want That to be blocked! Also, this won't mistakenly include the Star Trek Cardassians, will it? I'd kinda like to know if those guys stop by our star system...

What if a Kardashian somehow starts ww3? Then I will be the last to know ww3 officially kicked off because it happened to include the mention of a Kardashian? Or what if a Kardashian invents "SuperWeed"... A weed plant that grows to full maturity in one week... what then? Did anyone ever stop for just a moment to take That into consideration??

I hate the stupid ugly Kardashians... I can't even bring myself to make them go away, because "what if"?
Of course, I'm just joking... I rarely hear much about them anyway unless some person who assumes I care tells me. So a special app wont help with that. Maybe in the future though, they will invent an app that interacts with your brain signals so that when someone around you says the word Kardashian, what you will hear is "Cardassian".... oh, wait, that wouldn't work... But the point is, you could customize it to the preference of the user. I'd go with the voice of "HAL" saying "I'm afraid I cannot do that".

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Well, I have no such ads on my browser.

All I get is ads based on my previous searches, such as equipment and study programs. And once in a while I get the "aliment to get skinny" ad, which makes no sense since I'm already skinny.
They are not ads. They are articles.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470 I think there were also Cardassian's in an old General Hospital plot, they were going to freeze the world. I would definitely want to know if they returned!

edit on 8-5-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

My point stil stands, if not strengthened.

The only way an article about Kardashians can appear is if I search for celebrity gossip. I don't care about gossip, the news I read are about physics, climate, astronomy, politics - thus, I never get any articles about Kardashians there.

I really believe it depends upon what kind of site you go to.

edit on 8-5-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne
That is not true. I don't go to celebrity gossip sites.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Yeah I don't ever see them unless I am aiming for them...which I don't..they are not worth the time

top topics

join