It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pamela Geller vs Imam Anjem Choudary on Fox News, Hannity: 'You Want Her To Die!'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
and to the poster who questioned the use of the word aint, by a terrorist, this

How US Officials Say ISIS Uses Social Media to Recruit

abcnews.go.com...

triblive.com...

Political correctness and our own freedoms are their best weapons.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Hmm I had points removed and a post taken down for my previous thoughts on Choudary..lol, I cant say I have a lot of respect for Geller either..she is a troll but she isn't calling for anyone's death.

Agreed. Shes an idiot, Hannity is just loathsome (sayign his name makes me vomit a bit in my mouth), but Choudary takes the biscuit here. Easily the worst of the three

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Thanks Anjem, you just made 1.6b of us look like we have the same mental handicap as you.

What a cointelpro mug you really are!

Yeah, they know that. That's why they interviewed him and not one of those 1.6 billions available. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out one day that Choudary is a tool of MI5.

But it's funny I haven't seen just 1 of those 1.6b on tv denouncing this freak. It's either because 1) the media is suppressing opposing Muslim views to this guy or 2) they're too afraid but I don't know why because the 1.6b vastly outnumber these extremists or 3) maybe they all agree with this guy's principles on some level, but of course don't outwardly display it. In other words, saying publicly they don't condone what he's all about while deep down knowing that he's right.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I have to also agree, she is rather a simpleton. But our laws regarding the right to freedom of speech and expression are there to protect the idiots of our nations as well of the rest of us.

They do not exist however to promote the murderer of a Woman by xenophobic religious intolerant homophobic persons such as the, for want of a better word, Man in question.
edit on 8-5-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I was only referring to the people on the tv program, which was clearly staged to scare anyone who believes that this is a real interview.
edit on 8-5-2015 by wheresthebody because: i didnt want to sound mean

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I have never agreed with Rush Limbaugh, but he makes a valid point here regarding Pam Geller inciting violence and the left's criticism of her. If drawing cartoons incites violence, don't the left incite violence as they push their gay marriage agenda? After all, these same extremists kill gays also.

" Rush asks why left isn’t censoring gay marriage so as not to incite radical Islamists
“Isn’t that insulting to the Muslims who would be watching?” he asked"

www.infowars.com...

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

I was only referring to the people on the tv program, which was clearly staged to scare anyone simple enough to think it was real interview.

Ok, I misinterpreted. My bad. Agreed, Hannity isn't a news program, it's entertainment. I wouldn't be surprised if Gellar and Choudry were in the same green room drinking Red Bulls together before the interview, then green screens made it look like they were in different places. Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc. propaganda for the sheeple.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Exactly!

All of this stuff that just gets people riled up is clearly staged, this guy has some interesting ideas about actors being repeatedly used on the news for all interviews.
edit on 8-5-2015 by wheresthebody because: link

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Anyone actually gonna show us a Quran verse that says I can lie to you in the name of Islam for any reason I choose?

Thanks in advance!

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
An Imam on fox news. Where Fox news used to stoke the flames they found fusion.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: Sremmos80

It's a nest that needs poking, if that's how you see it.

I'm sorry, we live in a civilized world people can draw whatever the hell they want. Killing someone, or attempting to kill someone, or putting a hit on someone for a drawing, is beyond absolutely retarded. One of Christianity's tenets is "Don't take the lord's name in vain" But you don't seeing christians slicing throats every time someone says "God damn it". The muslin "No mohammed pictures" things is FINE, but if NON-muslims want to draw mohammed, that's their choice and they shouldn't have to fear for their lives because of it. It's a part of muslim culture that WARRANT mocking and poking. It's backwards, stupid, and causes innocent lives to be lost.

If we go in all pussyfooted and go "Okay muslims you win we won't draw your prophet anymore" , freedom loses, and Sharia law inches closer to shores it doesn't belong on. And to any Muslim who's reading this, I think I'll go draw a picture of your precious "prophet" having sexual congress with an anthropomorphic man/pig while singing the United States National Anthem.

I live in Minami Tokiwadai in Japan. Come at me.

I for one hope Gellar puts on more of these shows and contests.

I agree. There's no need for violence. They can just hold their own cartoon contests making fun of Jesus.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
I have never agreed with Rush Limbaugh, but he makes a valid point here regarding Pam Geller inciting violence and the left's criticism of her. If drawing cartoons incites violence, don't the left incite violence as they push their gay marriage agenda? After all, these same extremists kill gays also.

" Rush asks why left isn’t censoring gay marriage so as not to incite radical Islamists
“Isn’t that insulting to the Muslims who would be watching?” he asked"

www.infowars.com...

What a retarded thing to say...but then it IS Rush....Grade A hypocritical, religious scumbag.

So, lets explain it to him like hes 5 and a big boy! The cartoons are insulting muslims and islam directly, to the root.

I hate Choudary with every fibre of my being, but i also loathe Rush and Hannity and Geller is a f*ckign idiot

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Do you think drawing pictures of their prophet should be allowed?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

ahh but they believe jesus was a prophet. deflection nullified. the issue is, even if i absolutely was disgusted by piss christ, i don't actually think the crucifix has any power of its own, so it was the intent of the person who created it that was disturbing, rather than the idea it had any actual religious value that can be desecrated. that is a faith situation, wherein even mud or a garment hem etc, could provide a source of encouragement, it is literally faith that makes it work, not the object itself. in effect, piss christ was gross, and for the express reason of being insulting, but didn't actually do anything worse than telling people that having faith is a mental illness (while sticking objects in bottles of pee). however, i do not want the artist to be killed. this is the difference.

edit on 8-5-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo

ahh but they believe jesus was a prophet. deflection nullified. the issue is, even if i absolutely was disgusted by piss christ, i don't actually think the crucifix has any power of its own, so it was the intent of the person who created it that was disturbing, rather than the idea it had any actual religious value that can be desecrated. that is a faith situation, wherein even mud or a garment hem etc, could provide a source of encouragement, it is literally faith that makes it work, not the object itself. in effect, piss christ was gross, and for the express reason of being insulting, but didn't actually do anything worse than telling people that having faith is a mental illness (while sticking objects in bottles of pee). however, i do not want the artist to be killed. this is the difference.

I didn't know that. So did they threaten to slaughter those who created piss christ? If not, then why the difference?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

perhaps because they don't believe in idols and a crucifix is an idol in their estimation? i mean, i'm just guessing.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

if you want to, yes. i think its pathetic to get upset over a cartoon. But that doesnt make me loath Rush any less. Hes like a bad taste in the mouth. You guys will be better off when hes rotting in the ground. hes a cancer on the good people of the USA. Him and others like Hannity, etc.... they spread hate and fear. Just like extremist muslims. But they use the TV instead of bombs and guns.

And by the way, im lebanese. Im an atheist, sure, but i understrand muslims and know many many many. most dont give a sh*t about cartoons of their prophet.

You guys need to stop lumping the small minority with 1.5 billion others. that is equaliy retarded as getting upset over a dumb cartoon.

I have zero tolerance andf patience with extremist islam. None.

but then i know most are not like that...
edit on 8-5-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

the question that is often put to me as a christian is: why don't you stop the crazies in your religion from being crazy? the problem is, only the crazies rise to the top, be it religious or not religious, and try to force people to behave a certain way. its like some kind of mental disorder that they must must must control other human beings. and most people just aren't like that. it takes alot to get people to rise up against crazy.

edit on 8-5-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
a reply to: beezzer

But that doesnt make me loath Rush any less. Hes like a bad taste in the mouth. You guys will be better off when hes rotting in the ground. hes a cancer on the good people of the USA. Him and others like Hannity, etc.... they spread hate and fear. Just like extremist muslims. But they use the TV instead of bombs and guns.

You believe the world (and the good people of the USA) would be better off with Limbaugh and Hannity dead, because they only spread hate and fear...and are cancer. That's kind of extremist in itself.

Do you also believe MSNBC and liberal media spreads only rainbows and unicorns...and make the world a better place?
Or would it be better if they were dead too?
edit on 8-5-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

My point is people are solely responsible for their own actions. Unlike snakes, people have free will and must choose to commit an act of violence.

To blame this bombastic woman's words for the attempted shooting in Texas is the epitome of victim blaming. If her exercise of free speech caused those Muslim radicals to load up for a rampage, then the rape victim should not have dressed that way; the theft victim should not have been waving his iPhone around on the subway; the comedian who was shot should not have cracked that joke that 'crossed the line.' Oh and everyone gets to draw their own 'line,' so expect lots of retalliation killings over petty conflicts.

Ironically (or not), two out of three of my examples are in line with sharia law.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join