It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Person of Interest Season 4 Finale - Welcome To The Machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Is it just me or was anyone else blown away by that scene near the end of the episode where the machine is dying and it talks directly to Harold for the first time? One of my crazy goals has always been to build a self-aware machine but seeing The Machine call Harold father like that sent chills down my spine. I don't think I would be able to handle a machine calling me its father. Because of that scene I have now decided I wont ever attempt to build a self-aware machine. Looks like you guys got lucky this time, lol. I have embedded the scene I'm talking about below for anyone interested.

edit on 7/5/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I thought the music was a nice touch.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I really like this series, and I really love Pink Floyd. So yes, it was a pretty excellent, and poignant, scene wasn't it?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
C o r n y .

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Obsrvr
C o r n y .
If you define corny as the most epic scene ever then I concur.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yes, that scene was epic, got me a little verclempt. And I agree the music went with the scene perfectly.

Now we all gotta wait for months to find out what happens next. One of the best series on TV.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I *love* Person of Interest - and I thought that was one of the best episodes I've seen.
I actually thought the show would go downhill this season as they got more and more involved in the war between The Machine and Samaritan, but I was horribly (and awesomely!) wrong.

Sucks that we have to wait until next season though!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I remember when I was teaching myself about object orientated programming and made my first child object. It was a nice moment. It died when I stopped the program.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I thought you may like this

new topics

top topics

join