It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making a (Red) List and Checking it Twice - Is This What Jade Helm is Really About?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I agree with the notion that a sort of list uf being made with jade helm.

They are watching who/ what outlets report on jade helm and what kind of reporting they do on it

They are watching how long it takes for info to travel around the nation

They are watching where the 'leaks' come from and who is reporting on those leaks first

They are watching which outlets get the most people reading/watching jade helm info

They are watching what type of citizen is reading about jade helm and voicing concern

They are watching all this so when the time does come, they will know which sites, organizations and people to take out and shut down first so the rest of the lemmings keep walking to the cliff......

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Is it the job of the federal government to sit down with every concerned citizen of a state to explain to them what is happening, or the job of the state representatives to explain it to their citizens in that state?

Well state representatives likely wouldn't be the ones responsible for explaining a Federal training program to concerned citizens. That would be the job of the Federal government/agencies involved, or the Fed "allowing" state reps to convey this information on the Fed's behalf.

Do these exercises involve both military AND local law enforcement? I know it involves U.S. Army Special Forces, but are local police forces also going to be "in" on the exercises themselves?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

"Mastering the Human Domain" is another one of those buzz phrases. It literally means nothing. Think about it? What context could you ever use that in that it would make sense?

I can't think of any....
Except if I was a member of an alien race that planned to take over the Earth.

YIKES!!!!
edit on b000000312015-05-07T09:28:47-05:0009America/ChicagoThu, 07 May 2015 09:28:47 -0500900000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I think Jade Helm is what they claim it to be, a training exercise. But training against who? Sadly, distrust of my government has got to the point that some of the stories concerning this ring all too true.

I agree with the idea that its just a training exercise. But the question is less "training against who", than it is "training with who".

If we examine the evidence we find that one of the odd features of this exercise is that it involves "cross training" between different Army elements; Special Forces, Airborne, etc. and all at the same locations, together.

Second piece of evidence is the reportedly small numbers. In the county near me, they're sending in only 24 people. This tells me they aren't training "grunts", they're training leaders and communicators.

Third piece of evidence is that its been reported that they are coordinating with and through the local Sheriff's Departments. In my state, the local Sheriff's Departments are the Point people for the local counties' "Office of Emergency Management". The Sheriff's offices will be the communications centers that coordinate deployment of forces and equipment in response to an emergency. For example, they would direct the State Troopers to close down what roads, or all the roads. They would communicate with Homeland Security and make arrangements for receipt and deployment of US Army Rapid Response teams.

What are they preparing for? In my opinion, they train after looking at how terrorists have conducted operations in other countries. So...remember that horrible terrorist incident in Russia where the Chechen rebels took over an Elementary School? How did the Russians respond? They sent in Military Rapid Response teams that basically invaded the building, killed the terrorists, released the hostages, etc. They didn't negotiate, they executed. And yes, there were casualties but the event was terminated with extreme prejudice within hours of its beginning.

Now...we have claims by ISIS that they have operatives in the US.

Here's my humble suggestion for ATS members. If you're really interested in finding out more about this situation, go to your local Sheriff's office or Constables office and ask them questions about whats going on. Find out where your local Office of Emergency Management is. Find out how they intend to communicate Emergency Advisories to the general public. Check out: www.ready.gov... Check out www.ready.gov... and sign up for email updates and bulletins of interest to you.

No...I don't work for the Federal Gov't. But I believe that going forward, its going to be ever more important to know how to prepare for an emergency situation, to know how to get information about the emergency and to know how to be part of the solution rather than part of the problem. By that last statement I mean, knowing whether a shelter in place order has been issued; whether an evacuation has been ordered; knowing what roads to use and what roads to avoid. Also, remember that Sheriff's offices have some rather peculiar powers. They can still "Deputize"; they may call for volunteers. Have a truck? They may call for able bodied truck or 4 wheel drive vehicle owners to assist in movement of equipment or people.

Get prepared: take a first aid class!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

This is the US military. These "leaks" are probably part of the Op.

So start with the premise that anything out could be a lie intended to take your attention from what is really happening. There are a number of absurd features of the cover story. This is an infiltration exercise but we all know US soldiers can't infiltrate anywhere but the US or Canada. So bottom line, this is training for military action on US soil. If that doesn't get your attention, nothing will.

Couple the unconstitutional objective with the strong chance that a "drill" is cover for something bigger. Got your attention yet?

These two characteristics make it essential that people pay very close attention. If you read anything or hear anyone telling you not to think about it and not to pay attention, they are liabilities. Mark them as such for future reference. It's that simple.

Tactically, it's absurd. This means there is missing information. The military tactics only make sense if the internet is on lockdown, so if there were any regional "outages" during this drill, they are showing you how things will get ugly. Maybe they will test selective disruption of the internet. I believe this is already implemented and only awaits testing.

I also believe they keep multiple lists of dissidents. Scoring people, assigning threat indexes. Software will produce lists for a number of different scenarios. Anyone on these lists will be targeted in some way. I would not be surprised to see them roll out this technology in pockets as a trial for something bigger.

Above all, pay attention and reserve judgement. They are showing you cards.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

1. How do the "evil ones" manage to convince thousands of military personnel to act against their fellow citizens?
2. How do "they" manage to overpower millions of Americans across the country, when they are only using limited resources in only limited states?
3. Who would benefit from anything like this?

1. They create a threat. They dehumanize that threat. They destroy the threat. I thought most people had a better understanding of soldiering.
2. They manipulate the internet. Masses are already being manipulated by these methods. I thought most people understood this. Who counts the votes? LOL.
3. The owners of the US. Profit machines will be fed. "Voluntary customers" is the old paradigm. A new paradigm will be "captivated customers". Kind of naive to ignore the class chasm that has formed in the west, don't you think?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
No more overseas conflicts that need our military attention. I guess in a way we asked for this when we said we would rather have our borders protected then to be in a foreign country fighting.
edit on 7-5-2015 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The only thing that worries me about Jade Helm, is how many actual attacks have actually occurred during, or just days after some kind of drill! 911 anyone? Wasn't Sandy Hook perpetrated right after a drill?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I have no way knowing the exact date/time when this photo was taken but I can easily say that this location is very near Big Springs, Texas.

(evidenced by an "Exit" sign indicating San Angelo and Lamesa, Texas)

-
OPINION: ... ( or at least, obvious to me )

The Eyes of Texas and the Texas State Guard are watching.

edit on 7-5-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
It sure makes you think twice when you drive by the local downtown airport and see six of the big, black army cargo choppers sitting there, and we're not in the exercise.

This is the first time I know of a V22 has come here and it was definitely Marine Corps. Thing is we don't have any bases within 100 miles of here. We're not even a medium sized city, less than 75,000.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
To be clear my OP is only a hypothetical question, I'm not sure what to believe about Jade Helm but I do find the confluence of events that include ISIS in Mexico and the recent attack on an art show to be telling.

As for the "transitioning from a Democratic Republic to an Oligarchy" I do believe the Republic exists in form only, the substance having been eaten out by Bankers and Multinational corporations for their benefit. The executive branch and elections only exist to make us believe the country has not changed, they have become stage props to keep the audience from running out of the burning theater.

The main problem I have with Jade Helm is they say they are going to try to blend in special forces with the general population. Under that scenario who knows who might actually be participating (military from foreign nations?) and what their missions might entail. Throw ISIS in the mix and you have the set up for a false flag operation.

They do want us watching, of that I'm sure.
How does that fit in with the exercise is my question.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

We don't need a transition to an oligarchy, we already life the oligarchs wet dream.
Anyway... I would like to stress another point people usually tend to overlook:

- Operating outside the normal support mechanisms
- Adapting to unfamiliar terrain, social and economic conditions
- Operating in and around communities where anything out the ordinary will be spotted and reported (Locals are the first to notice something out of place)
- The opportunity to work with civilians to gain their trust and an understanding of the issues

de.scribd.com...

Now repeat with me: unfamiliar terrain, social and economic conditions.
Sounds more like the end of days than redlist-recon to me. Maybe it's really just an exercise to prevent another Katrina-desaster?
The official explanation is a joke, that's for sure. There is absolutely no more training needed to set the mideast on fire bigtime, isn't it?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
We're coming to get you.

And your pretty dog too.

Officers are like corporate managers. They make up buzzwords and sloagans regularly to impress people. "Mastering the Human Domain" is another one of those buzz phrases.

It literally means nothing. Think about it? What context could you ever use that in that it would make sense?

Funny story. Every time my Hawks do a cross country flight to another base I monitor ATS for the "Black helicopters are watching me" posts.

The paranoia about jade helm was once disturbing to me and it bothered me so many people thought it was some kind of take over.

No its just hilarious.

Tomorrow it will be sad.

I watched all the videos taken of the military in action in the city of Boston. The unnecessary rough treatment and aiming of firearms at citizens as they hunt for one boy scared and angered me.

I am very surprised how many people accepted this behavior. There was no need to treat average Joe and Granny like they did to accomplish their task.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
As much as I tend to question things like this, I gotta say I just don't see the military being able to not only hide the intent of the mission or OP from its own ranks, but that those men and women for the large majority would never take action against us here in the US. I've known quite a few vets as well as some active duty guys...most are combat vets that saw lots of action. Every single one of them have told me that it would be impossible to find enough that would go against us without alerting the larger majority that wouldn't. It just wouldn't work...its asking a lot of folks to go against their families, friends, and loved ones. There just isn't support for it. So theorize on but from all I know about the people who've served is there people like you and I and most have been screwed over by the government just as much if not more than us. Also remember the pool of actual combat soldiers isn't as big as you'd think and most are gonna side with their families and friends not the gov.

I disagree, if you tell your military there is a good reason for what you are having them do they will believe it. They act, they are trained to obey.

Nothing explains the rough way they treated the people in Boston, they acted like the police have been acting lately as though the average American IS the enemy. They proved that if you give people a threat to believe in they will mostly tolerate this treatment, they would probably willing pill into trucks and trains to be taken to safety too.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
nevermind

edit on 7-5-2015 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: clearmind

When the net is down and the phones down, what are we? A bunch of edgy concerned and scared sheep waiting for anyone to give us some information.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: ketsuko
It sure makes you think twice when you drive by the local downtown airport and see six of the big, black army cargo choppers sitting there, and we're not in the exercise.

This is the first time I know of a V22 has come here and it was definitely Marine Corps. Thing is we don't have any bases within 100 miles of here. We're not even a medium sized city, less than 75,000.

Ah, well, military isn't all that uncommon in the area. Go east and you have Whiteman AFB, go west and you have Ft. Riley of Big Red 1 fame, go a bit north and it's Leavenworth, head down southwest and there's McConnel AFB. Still, seeing them parked at the downtown airport here isn't all that common an occurrence and not in that number.

Honestly thought, I think the biggest problem with all this is that there is a really high level of no confidence in our government and our public officials at virtually all levels on almost all sides at the moment.

There has been so much dishonesty and so little transparency over too many things, things where it would have been so easy to just be honest, that I don't think anyone knows what to believe or whether to believe anymore.

And that's a bad spot to be in all around.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Someone mentioned JADE HELM on a local FB forum where I trolled in anonymously and posted: JADE HELM means Joint Assisted Deployment & Execution Homeland Extermination of Local Militias and that thread was almost instantly deleted and then I got several ad hominem attacks on other threads I posted in under that alias.

I found that quite interesting. That said I think that acronym was likely made up by some nut-job who is convinced that JADE HELM 15 is something its not, and NOT the official acronym of the Armed Forces who are participating in that drill.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Someone mentioned JADE HELM on a local FB forum where I trolled in anonymously and posted: JADE HELM means Joint Assisted Deployment & Execution Homeland Extermination of Local Militias and that thread was almost instantly deleted and then I got several ad hominem attacks on other threads I posted in under that alias.

I found that quite interesting. That said I think that acronym was likely made up by some nut-job who is convinced that JADE HELM 15 is something its not, and NOT the official acronym of the Armed Forces who are participating in that drill.

Jade= Joint Assistance for Deployment and Execution
Helm= Homeland Eradication of Local Militants

There is an actual document from Air Force Research Lab back in 2001 that supports the JADE acronym. However, a document that claims this is what HELM stands for actually doesn't even mention the acronym. I am highly suspect that HELM really means this so someone could've just made it up.

JADE is from a real document, however. I've tried posting the actual document and it doesn't work so you'll have to google it.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Spoke with a friend who works outside and in the last 2 weeks he's seen 2 Osprey, 4 APCs for police departments, the E4b Doomsday plane and half dozen blackhawks. I've lived in this area for 30 years, we've never seen this level of activity. Last year they practiced doing touch and go drop runs from C130's at our local airport with is only big enough to handle twin engine turboprop traffic.

ETA: After some investigating I did find out the V22s are not unloading but just refueling here.
edit on 7-5-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join