It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kidnaped by doctors!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

Ex wives .... yeah .... difficult sometimes.

Lol man.

But seriously, your kids have to live with it now and that sucks balls.

P

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse
a reply to: Komodo

It's an interesting world! I have a little insomnia now lol! I still am not sure what woke me up, whether it was the click of the safety or some spiritual thing, but I awoke to her standing next to my bed with a semi-auto 12ga loaded with 00 Mag buck shot in an and 5 shells in it. I hit the barrel and she took off about a 1/3 of my neck and piece of skull. She dropped it and ran, and fortunately I lived in the city then and fire rescue was there about 5 minutes later thanks to a neighbor that heard it go off. I was about 5 minutes from bleeding out. Had she stayed for a second round I would not have been able to do anything. We have a regional Trauma 1 hospital close by and they did some amazing stuff. I had plenty of chest muscle that they did a pec-flap and move it to the neck to replace the missing stuff. The Chief of Maxiofacial Surgery did all the surgery and if not for the scars, you couldn't tell today how bad it really was.

The worst part for me though was the effect on my daughters that were in the house. It was Christmas morning and the police had the entire yard surrounded in crime scene tape, dad was in an unknown condition in Trauma surgery. My oldest died of a drug overdose a few years later. They just had a real difficult time dealing with it all. My youngest is currently living with me and has given me a grandson and granddaughter. But, it has affected her life a lot too. The loss of her sister was just the worse thing that could have happened. Needless to say, I don't sweat the small stuff anymore.

I'm in tears here for you right now since i have no words and hope it's enoigh of a comfort that a complete stranger in this world cares enough for your plight.

I will pray for you, earnestly, with all my heart,

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Let us not mince words.

You went to the ER, Emergency Room has Policies.

End of Story (not really)

My old friend went to the ER ended up in the Psyche ward for 3 months because the doctors couldn't believe what he was saying.
was released simply at the end of the 3 month stint with "No Change" on his report.

Real End of Story.
edit on 11-5-2015 by Gestas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

Sent u a U2U....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join