It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exotic animals from Tiger Safari on the loose in oklahoma after tornado

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
A tornado hit tiger safari in Tuttle Oklahoma and now there are tgers on the loose. People are being asked to stay indoors.

Can you imagin going outside to survey the damage from a tornado and get eaten by a damn tiger lol.

kfor.com...

TUTTLE, Okla. — The owners of Tiger Safari have confirmed that some of their exotic animals are on the loose.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
A tornado hit tiger safari in Tuttle Oklahoma and now there are tgers on the loose. People are being asked to stay indoors.

Can you imagin going outside to survey the damage from a tornado and get eaten by a damn tiger lol.

kfor.com...

TUTTLE, Okla. — The owners of Tiger Safari have confirmed that some of their exotic animals are on the loose.

tornado's! lions! and rain! oh my!!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

kfor.com...

And James Patterson's "Zoo" is supposed to be on TV soon as well. The irony. In seriousness though, I have some very good, close friends in OK, I pray they are safe, as well as others who were caught up in the tornado, and may be in the path of the tigers.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
We've decided to call it "Roarnado" ... "Tigernado" and "Catnado" didn't seem to fit right.

I hope everyone has a safe place to hunker down through all of this.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
All the animals have been accounted for, and are uninjured.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Tignado!

Cause sometimes truth is stranger than fiction!

------------------------------

On a serious note, I hope no one gets mauled, but if you knew the funny tignado posters going through my head right now.
Glad I can find humor in a bad thing...

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Good to hear.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Wow, that had to be something! Glad they have accounted for all of them now. Stuff gets loose in bad storms, though. Even wildlife can be driven into areas closer to people than they might otherwise come.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Apparently #tigernado is trending on twitter now.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Well that just shows us that mystic is much more clever then the large portion of Twitter. #roarnado for the win.

Mystik, Your pun jitsu is strong my friend!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
At least these tigers were owned by a business rather than individual. It makes it easier to find them and the owner accountable.
A while ago I watched "Elephant in the Living Room" on Netflix. Most of the exotic animal owners they interviewed lived in the Midwest, specifically Ohio. These animals ranging from deadly snakes to lions, and bears are kept as pets and found in suburban households across America.

If they escaped, not only could they harm us they will damage the ecosystem.

Any one of us is one careless owner or disaster away from meeting a tiger.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The best one of this was the article MSN linked to -- Tornados in Kansas, Nebraska Unleash Tigers from Zoo!

Then you go in to read the article and find out the tigers got loose in Oklahoma. It leaves the implication that the tornados somehow freed tigers a state or two away. Ugh! I went in because I thought maybe Sedgewick County Zoo or Rolling Hills got hit. There were tornado warnings in both areas.

top topics

join