It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is God a Religious Nut or just an innocent creator being?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Achilles92x

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
What were the supposed good intentions?
1. God creates man and fallen angle/angel Satan boomerangs it with giving man free will.
2. Satan by giving man free will; man then creates religion/dogma to define God (or himself as a fixer).
3. God allows all sorts of religions (different areas to pop up) in order to give hope to these depressed areas.
4. God is totally innocent and had no idea of what was to come of this "enlightenment" experiment.
5. God knew exactly what IT was doing and allowed everything (WHY)?
6. God needs to have something to define it (humans) otherwise cannot understand what it is.
7. IT wants to be king of the world and the yoke is religion first; (not science as this method will never prove it).
8. Its all based in FAITH of a higher being and God is testing the human.

God gave mankind free will, not Satan. Satan tempted mankind to do evil and cut them off from their own awareness of God's presence.

Satan as a particle of God (created by IT has a voice) says this TO THE HUMAN: "Do what thy wilt shall be the whole of the law; love under law is love under will". You can achieve and accomplish anything you wish.
edit on 29-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I don't like to base God as from the Bible. But if I did, for instance with Genesis, I get angry that God just didn't forgive adam and eve. Perhaps even the supreme being known as God needed to evolve to a state of forgiveness. Therefore, now I can forgive God for allowing pain to be a characteristic of life.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

in which case - by your logic :

people are worshiping an aledged god they know nothing about - thus by inference - have no way of knowing if they are doing it right

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Everything one knows about God is written down by man therefore God is not a religious nut - Man is.

God probably just has a really really bad headache from facepalming a lot.
Doesn't say much for his intelligent design achievements
edit on 10-1-2016 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustinCase417714
I don't like to base God as from the Bible. But if I did, for instance with Genesis, I get angry that God just didn't forgive adam and eve. Perhaps even the supreme being known as God needed to evolve to a state of forgiveness. Therefore, now I can forgive God for allowing pain to be a characteristic of life.

I don't either; because Man created an idea of a 'God' form 'dogma' that now exists in reality. One can describe the beauty of a system; but cannot attach a creator to it. Its all value based in equations of circumstance that happens to be perfect enough to create life? Is this God at work or just a variable of accidents that were so perfect had to exist on their own merit (or God missed this; and they sprung into creation by accident).
edit on 10-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Have you always been constant about religion and what you believe in? You haven't? God is billions of years older so you can't expect him to be consistent too, can you!

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 74477447

Have you always been constant about religion and what you believe in? You haven't? God is billions of years older so you can't expect him to be consistent too, can you!

I would imagine God is just as IAM as ITS expression; trying to understand ones circumstance of beingness in this garden and its relationship to that which it created (even if by proxy space/time/will/desire involved) and our understanding of Itself as our creator. Both in a sort of conundrum of mutual awareness of each other (who blinks first).
edit on 12-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join