It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is God a Religious Nut or just an innocent creator being?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Willtell: All ears?
This book has to be studied not just read…and if you do see and understand then know that there is a price for this greatest of knowledge, for as it is written: Give unto Caesar what is Caesars, and give unto God what is God’s"
www.ccbpublishing.com...

Not sure what I am hearing here. I study. I understand the price paid for quabala, Nag Hammati, or masonic learning (leaning over the abyss and not falling in). Tom Campbells "My Big Toe"; or the theory of everything (100s more). What are you saying; not at all dismissive from this quadrant/standpoint?
edit on 17-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

All of this is assuming yahweh is God.

To yahweh (old testament), Jesus is satan. This is why those who believed in yahweh wanted to kill him.

God gave free-will through Love.

Yahweh wanted to take away free-will.

yahweh said revenge, killing and stoning people to death is justifiable
(Bringing darkness)

Jesus came to teach the truth and the followers of yahweh did not like that and wanted to kill him. They merged Jesus' teachings with yahweh's teachings to distort the truth.

Jesus and Our Merciful Father in Heaven continues to guide people to be more loving and forgiving so they can choose The Merciful Heavenly Father - ABBA - Most High/Elyon over yahweh.

God is not "testing" humanity. The Father is teaching his children that Loving Forgiveness overcomes the pain of wars and violence.

The Merciful Heavenly Father is the innocent, pure, loving creator. Darkness and violence will disappear as Humanity shines more and more Light.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
originally posted by: arpgme

arpgme: All of this is assuming yahweh is God.

I do not think Yahweh is anything close to resembling the AUO.

arpgme: To yahweh (old testament), Jesus is satan. This is why those who believed in yahweh wanted to kill him.

Yes. Yahweh is the Jewish God and Jesus was threatening that socio/economic system by proclaiming religious systems as false. The real kingdom is beyond this earthly material existence.

arpgme: God gave free-will through Love.

Some would argue that was Lucifer did that (the free-will idea) but then God created Lucifer. We benefited regardless.

arpgme: Yahweh wanted to take away free-will.

Really, did not know this. How do you put the genie back into the bottle; or close Pandoras box?

arpgme: yahweh said revenge, killing and stoning people to death is justifiable
(Bringing darkness).

Well, let me see; one brother established Islam the other brother Judaism (go figure). I would like an answer to this, anyone; they hate each other and created two dogmas that will result in each others destruction.

arpgme: Jesus came to teach the truth and the followers of yahweh did not like that and wanted to kill him. They merged Jesus' teachings with yahweh's teachings to distort the truth.
My understanding of Jesus is that he was a westernized version of what Eastern thought has always espoused. This material world is fake not true (a test, school of learning). It is the non-physical world (higher dimensional living) or kingdom is what is the real truth.

arpgme: Jesus and Our Merciful Father in Heaven continues to guide people to be more loving and forgiving so they can choose The Merciful Heavenly Father - ABBA - Most High/Elyon over yahweh.

I know it as a different name AUO (absolute unbounded oneness) but what is in a name? Origin, source.

arpgme: God is not "testing" humanity. The Father is teaching his children that Loving Forgiveness overcomes the pain of wars and violence.

God learns from human interaction. Everything is allowed including murder, wars, strife. You are speaking more of Jesus's message here.

arpgme: The Merciful Heavenly Father is the innocent, pure, loving creator. Darkness and violence will disappear as Humanity shines more and more Light.

Again, Jesus understood the nature of God and attempted to enlighten the people. He succeeded to some extent. Christ consciousness exists. Thanks for your thoughtful reply arpgme, vhb.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

edit on 25-5-2015 by arpgme because: double post

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

God learns from human interaction. Everything is allowed including murder, wars, strife. You are speaking more of Jesus's message here.

Yes, everything is allowed because of God's love but that doesn't mean wars and violence feels good to God. God feels our pain and suffering, even compassionate humans understand each others pain and suffering and God is more compassionate than any human.

So, Jesus's message about treating others as you would like to be treated, and loving thy neighbour as thyself and loving and forgiving your enemies is important. Jesus (this teaching of His) is The Way because it takes into account God's compassion/understanding of all.

As Jesus said, what you have done to others, you have also done to me (Matthew 25:40). God gave free-will, if there isn't Love then aggression/domination/tyranny/slavery will happen. God is Love and thus the giver of free-will.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

vhb:God learns from human interaction. Everything is allowed including murder, wars, strife. You are speaking more of Jesus's message here.

arpgme: Yes, everything is allowed because of God's love but that doesn't mean wars and violence feels good to God. God feels our pain and suffering, even compassionate humans understand each others pain and suffering and God is more compassionate than any human.

So many questions. God allows for all things (even his own creation; Satan) to police or tempt the human. This is not Yahweh, (secondary god) not unlike Set. We were created so that God could understand human joy/suffering? Why not, sounds reasonable.

arpgme: So, Jesus's message about treating others as you would like to be treated, and loving thy neighbour as thyself and loving and forgiving your enemies is important. Jesus (this teaching of His) is The Way because it takes into account God's compassion/understanding of all.

Best and most simple explanation ever given to mankind in one sentence (not complicated).

arpgme: As Jesus said, what you have done to others, you have also done to me (Matthew 25:40). God gave free-will, if there isn't Love then aggression/domination/tyranny/slavery will happen. God is Love and thus the giver of free-will.

You would think the lies about A SATAN existing would have been fleshed out by now. It was all Gods doing as can do anything; including creating false dogma. God is the creator of all/orchestrator. Watching the human running around in circles trying to define it. I know that it is lonely and autistic (by our standards). Everything created here on earth has been accomplished by a God that is out of its mind, schizophrenic by our standard reasoning.
edit on 25-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

The Heavenly Father is not lonely and autistic. The Father is with his children made in his image and likeness. There is no loneliness of God. Being unaware of the love causes the feeling of separation/loneliness. When humanity lives from darkness, loneliness, emptiness, neediness, it causes problems.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

The Heavenly Father is not lonely and autistic. The Father is with his children made in his image and likeness. There is no loneliness of God. Being unaware of the love causes the feeling of separation/loneliness. When humanity lives from darkness, loneliness, emptiness, neediness, it causes problems.

I disagree. God was lonely: (using human emotional terms) and in its isolation (scientific: could not prove it existed as having nothing to compare itself to) created something [like a mirror] to describe itself to itself (the human). God reflects all humanity as those particles of itself it divided from itself are IT; and we are the expression of. Of course God feels what the human is; it is us we are it. God needs to get out of a major depression state and start helping its creations (GET OUT OF BED).

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I doubt The Father can be lonely with billions of Children; and God is already helping Creation. Not everything going on in the world is negativity. God's Holy Spirit is inspiring Love, Compassion, Charity, and Understanding.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I doubt The Father can be lonely with billions of Children; and God is already helping Creation. Not everything going on in the world is negativity. God's Holy Spirit is inspiring Love, Compassion, Charity, and Understanding.

Personally; I would not want that responsibility. The local God took this creation experiment on and needs to follow through. It cannot rely upon the Universe to correct this regions problems because the Universe is all about the progression of the entire system; it may see it as unprofitable and kill the experiment. What you think is 'God' is a small player compared that existing (AUO) as the organizer of everything. Someone needs to shake hands and start working together. Name this local god Anu, or Ra or Yahweh (any name any culture). It seems not to understand the AUO or in knowing will not tell you (a binary system of information accumulation). You may be speaking of a small scale operation that describes everything large (hidden) and not available as a KNOWN TRUTH. Thank you for your reply arpgme; always insightful.
edit on 26-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Being able to make choices comes with responsibility. We can let the Holy Spirit shine through with Love or let the flesh take over which will bring more greed, apathy towards others, and trouble.

The responsibility is to let your Spirit shine through or not. In this way, God is already doing something and following through with helping Creation.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Being able to make choices comes with responsibility. We can let the Holy Spirit shine through with Love or let the flesh take over which will bring more greed, apathy towards others, and trouble.

The responsibility is to let your Spirit shine through or not. In this way, God is already doing something and following through with helping Creation.

One would hope this is possible for all of its creations gaining the understanding that is the point of our being; to progress its being. Everyone benefits. The material thing is a problem (the boomerang/monkeywrench) in the works. The 'you can't take it with you' doesn't resonate (leave everything to the animal shelter). I don't know what you call it but I call it Christ Consciousness awareness.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
You know how I've come to realize there was no god? Well it was a long way but I'm glad I've saved myself from it at an age which can still be considered "young". Raised by the dumbest parents, I had no choice but to spend my childhood days as a dumb kid. I believed there had to be a creator till I was 22. But then I always knew the only reason I had to believe in that god was out of fear. I always felt an emptiness about it, never truly grasped the whole idea. Anyways, I happen to be a very compassionate human ever since I killed that poor spider because I thought it was annoying me. I was like 17. Right after I killed it, I watched it die, and I died too- with it. But it doesn't matter, I'm still alive -physically- but the spider isn't.

Anyway, In 2012, my mind had started to open up in strange ways all by itself. Like, one night I was in my bed, in the dark, I was afraid and I shut my eyes and I felt better but then I opened them again and the fear came right back so I shut them again and the fear started to fade, and then at that moment I realized that it was the same darkness - with my eyes shut or open. It was my sick mind, that was making me sick for no reason. Mind is a sick, illusion creating machine, nothing else. So I hardly ever listen to my mind these days.......so, as for how I understood the whole thing about god and religion being complete BS; I thought, why? why on earth would a god create a hungry lion and a completely defenseless antelope and put them in the same place? It really was a torture, trying to understand. So, I thought this god had to be a sadistic maniac, and then I started to hate god. Why would a being with such powers and intelligence create such a concept? Why even bother? Even I would create a better world than this one if I was in god's place, I thought. So that's when I realized it. That there was no god, that it was all in my head. My tiny little stupid head. But I still count myself as a lucky person, most people never get out this mind-prison. They're just simply unable to see it. And there's nothing to be done about it, every person must become self-aware on their own.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
originally posted by: DumbMaiden

DumbMaiden:
You know how I've come to realize there was no god? Well it was a long way but I'm glad I've saved myself from it at an age which can still be considered "young". Raised by the dumbest parents, I had no choice but to spend my childhood days as a dumb kid. I believed there had to be a creator till I was 22. But then I always knew the only reason I had to believe in that god was out of fear. I always felt an emptiness about it, never truly grasped the whole idea. Anyways, I happen to be a very compassionate human ever since I killed that poor spider because I thought it was annoying me. I was like 17. Right after I killed it, I watched it die, and I died too- with it. But it doesn't matter, I'm still alive -physically- but the spider isn't.

There is no physical God unless you count its creations as describing it. Most humans want a King or leader or savior to get them out of their circumstances/conundrum. You would fear something that you felt your parents couldn't protect you from? I had an innate sense of the fear of spiders. I got over it by adopting a stray tarantula that wandered into my yard. There exists lessons here and there.

DumbMaiden: Anyway, In 2012, my mind had started to open up in strange ways all by itself. Like, one night I was in my bed, in the dark, I was afraid and I shut my eyes and I felt better but then I opened them again and the fear came right back so I shut them again and the fear started to fade, and then at that moment I realized that it was the same darkness - with my eyes shut or open. It was my sick mind, that was making me sick for no reason. Mind is a sick, illusion creating machine, nothing else. So I hardly ever listen to my mind these days.......so, as for how I understood the whole thing about god and religion being complete BS; I thought, why? why on earth would a god create a hungry lion and a completely defenseless antelope and put them in the same place? It really was a torture, trying to understand. So, I thought this god had to be a sadistic maniac, and then I started to hate god. Why would a being with such powers and intelligence create such a concept? Why even bother? Even I would create a better world than this one if I was in god's place, I thought. So that's when I realized it. That there was no god, that it was all in my head. My tiny little stupid head. But I still count myself as a lucky person, most people never get out this mind-prison. They're just simply unable to see it. And there's nothing to be done about it, every person must become self-aware on their own.

I am not of any denomination. I am of the idea that God exists within us (we are it) and that kingdom is described as such very simply "The Kingdom of God" resides within us. God is easy to hate; because it is obtuse and unknowable if thought of as a physical being. It is not. It is a system that is comprised of 1s and 0s an information gathering entity. Those Gods you 'hate' are just underlings that usurped power and influenced the human slave.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

DumbMaiden:

There is no physical God unless you count its creations as describing it. Most humans want a King or leader or savior to get them out of their circumstances/conundrum. You would fear something that you felt your parents couldn't protect you from? I had an innate sense of the fear of spiders. I got over it by adopting a stray tarantula that wandered into my yard. There exists lessons here and there.

DumbMaiden: Anyway, In 2012, my mind had started to open up in strange ways all by itself. Like, one night I was in my bed, in the dark, I was afraid and I shut my eyes and I felt better but then I opened them again and the fear came right back so I shut them again and the fear started to fade, and then at that moment I realized that it was the same darkness - with my eyes shut or open. It was my sick mind, that was making me sick for no reason. Mind is a sick, illusion creating machine, nothing else. So I hardly ever listen to my mind these days.......so, as for how I understood the whole thing about god and religion being complete BS; I thought, why? why on earth would a god create a hungry lion and a completely defenseless antelope and put them in the same place? It really was a torture, trying to understand. So, I thought this god had to be a sadistic maniac, and then I started to hate god. Why would a being with such powers and intelligence create such a concept? Why even bother? Even I would create a better world than this one if I was in god's place, I thought. So that's when I realized it. That there was no god, that it was all in my head. My tiny little stupid head. But I still count myself as a lucky person, most people never get out this mind-prison. They're just simply unable to see it. And there's nothing to be done about it, every person must become self-aware on their own.

I am not of any denomination. I am of the idea that God exists within us (we are it) and that kingdom is described as such very simply "The Kingdom of God" resides within us. God is easy to hate; because it is obtuse and unknowable if thought of as a physical being. It is not. It is a system that is comprised of 1s and 0s an information gathering entity. Those Gods you 'hate' are just underlings that usurped power and influenced the human slave.

I can't understand if you're religious or not. Am I dumb?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing
I can't understand if you're religious or not. Am I dumb?

I am not a believer in what the human invented as 'Dogma' which would equate to any form of a religious belief system. I am not an Atheist or Agnostic. I am a Gnostic.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
God is a mad scientist or delusional madman from the future that found a way to contact himself in other universes as well as time travel.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Mankind defers responsibility, leadership and authority by placing all solely on an outer creator.

It has been clearly said 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.' Psalm 82:6

Now, make OP's question rhetorical

- make believe

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: vataOsadhi
Mankind defers responsibility, leadership and authority by placing all solely on an outer creator.
It has been clearly said 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.' Psalm 82:6
Now, make OP's question rhetorical
- make believe

I think some call this idea form: "HAVE FAITH" (in what we do not know but trust to be true and exists by others that designed this paradigm to not kill us). What exactly is that white material that exists inside of a "Twinkie".
edit on 26-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
What were the supposed good intentions?
1. God creates man and fallen angle/angel Satan boomerangs it with giving man free will.
2. Satan by giving man free will; man then creates religion/dogma to define God (or himself as a fixer).
3. God allows all sorts of religions (different areas to pop up) in order to give hope to these depressed areas.
4. God is totally innocent and had no idea of what was to come of this "enlightenment" experiment.
5. God knew exactly what IT was doing and allowed everything (WHY)?
6. God needs to have something to define it (humans) otherwise cannot understand what it is.
7. IT wants to be king of the world and the yoke is religion first; (not science as this method will never prove it).
8. Its all based in FAITH of a higher being and God is testing the human.

God gave mankind free will, not Satan. Satan tempted mankind to do evil and cut them off from their own awareness of God's presence.
edit on 28-7-2015 by Achilles92x because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join