It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vimana-like Bell Structures of Borobudur Temple, Indonesia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
In Java, Indonesia is this somewhat pyramid Bhuddist temple from the 9th century influenced by India.

The Temple

I suggest looking more into the symbolism of the architecture. However, what stands out to me is In the higher levels of the temple which symbolize the higher levels of enlightenment then the middle being the highest(nirvana).
They consist of a few rings of bell-like structures that arguably seem to look like a mix between the nazi bell ufo and the Indian vimanas with one large 'mothership' in the middle. Although I personally don't believe the vimanas to be legitimate flying machines due to the Vimanika Shastra not really being an ancient Sanskrit text and such as told by Ancient Aliens(who said it's from 6,000 B.C.).

Bhudda Statue Inside Bell

The picture above shows one of the bells with a Bhudda statue inside it. It's the same sort of structure in the same level except the top is opened exposing the statue.
Like I said it is arguably what I said it looks to be but it is nonetheless very interesting, the structures are mysterious, and the temple is absolutely beautiful. What are your opinions or explainions?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Wow that is incredible stone work. Magnificent to the eye to witness.. my goodness the work and knowledge put into that structure ..

The bell is not a spaceship.

It's a representation of the spiritual journey within the actually internal vehicle, I belive. The ancients didn't focus on internal knowledge and dedicate their entire life to such, because they were insane.

Insane is a peek into today's world, how humans transformed into repetition slaves to make a handful of this species rich and powerful.

Back in those times the knowledge of life before the body and the journey to return via "enlighten", to know oneself, to know ones internal origin, that's what it's about.

That's what I preach on this site,and millions of others trying to wake up the insanity in this species. .

The bell; when Nirvana is reached, and one expands to higher states of internal being, a ring like be is internally heard, sound before action, and the internal experience blooms like a lotus..

Just be in tune with self, with nature with the earth and your own species. Be true be honest, be humble be love and compassionate... these are internal paths to self discovery.

The thing our ancients LIVED and STRIVED for. Eveything external was always secondary and not precious compared to the Soul.

Today look at all the effort and evil, deliberately destroying any fragments of truth love, and internal understanding.

See how divided, lost, confused, conflicted, ignorant ... this species has become following the trap of the controllers blueprint.

They (1% in control of land, nations, governments, banks, militaries, humans, resources), have this knowledge.

They, don't want us to have it. But some souls on this earth realm have given up their internal progress and Nirvana, to come back down and aid the species in escaping spiritual deceit.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

The sad distraction of modern life. Such an amazing temple though.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I have been to borobudur temple about six years ago, it was absolutely incredible. I climbed to the top. There was an amazing energy there. I would love to go back.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 6Taco6Smell6

If I ever build a temple I will include stone to explain why the heck I did what I did

Then again someone can destroy my message over time and still leave a mystery.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Those aren't "vimanas", they're stuppas, and have absolutely nothing to do with "vimanas", UFOs, or Nazis....Must everything be sensationalized?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
As the poster above said, they are stupas.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Your post offers a Polyanna rewriting of ancient history. Borobudur is as much a political statement as a religious monument. While little is known about Borobudur itself, these huge Buddhist monuments were intended to show off the puissance and munificence of the kings who built them, as well as to gain merit ('good karma) for the monarch and curry favour with the Buddhist priesthood, who wielded great influence with the people.

In some sects of Mahayana Buddhism, kings were worshipped as bodhisattvas, semi-divine beings whose power was not only political but magical and spiritual. Both the age and the style of Borobudur suggest that the Sailendra dynasty that built it were Mahayanists of this sort. So do other contemporary architectural remains in Java, Sumatra and Bali.

The great Buddhist monuments of Sri Lanka, which I know well, were financed by taxes levied on the people (many of whom were tenants cultivating land belonging to Buddhist temples, which collected these revenues for the king and kept a share for themselves). Part of the tax was paid in labour, which was also used to build these huge religio-political vanity projects. There is every reason to believe that similar mechanisms operated in Java in the Sailendra period, just as it did in other parts of Buddhist South and Southeast Asia.

Ancient civilizations were in no way more socially or spiritually advanced than modern ones. In most ways that matter, they were greatly inferior to ours.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I was exactly there around six months ago, beautiful site, nothing magical or energetic. Lucky for me there where only a few tourists. I wondered what they where doing inside this stupas. Of all the ruins around Asia I will always choose Bagan, sadly it is beginning to be swarmed by tourists.

top topics

join