It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Alien Slides: Social Media Santilli?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
What are the chances this new set of Roswell slides are a prank revisited by the original set of tricksters from the Ray Santilli film?

“What if? The Roswell Slides Saga is a Social Experiment or a Hoax of some sort?”

source

The real men behind the first Roswell hoax, John Lundberg, Robert Irving and Rod Dickinson (aided by filmmaker Ray Santilli) introduced us to the Roswell Alien Autopsy film on May 5th at a public screening event with journalists, UFO researchers and the public (starting to sound familiar?).

image source

Now on the exact 20th anniversary of that event we have another filmmaker Adam Dew introducing us to the next (Roswell) alien (to be fair Dew doesn't name it the Roswell Alien). The Ray Santilli film alien was named HILDA, which stands for "Hoaxed Irving-Lundberg-Dickinson Alien.”

So what are the chances that the deceased woman who owned the slides is named Hilda Ray (get it "Hilda" - Hoaxed Irving-Lundberg-Dickinson Alien plus "Ray" Santilli)?

Forget that the slide image looks like it could be an open air London Museum (like where the first Santilli film was shown) Egyptian mummy exhibit, forget Carey, Schmitt, Dolan, Maussen and the rest of the potential targets (maybe even Adam Dew) of the prank who might be taken advantage of. Forget that Hilda and Bernard Ray, in the slides, looks impossibly old already. Think of the 3 men that managed to go on to have a Fox TV special and finally a comedy motion picture film?

Without evidence that this is the case (only conjecture at this point), I will keep an open mind and watch the evidence presented for the Adam Dew slides.

But you have to wonder on the 20th anniversary of the Alien Autopsy (May 5th 2015 and the BeWitness Slide Event), could this be the social media version of the Santilli prank by the same people?

_____

NOTES:

More background on the original Santilli film:
source

The name "HILDA" for the Santilli alien was given to it by George Wingfield, Flying Saucer Review Director and Consultant, and not by the 3 men Wingfield was pointing out as pranksters.
edit on 6-5-2015 by thepixelpusher because: typos

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Without evidence that this is the case (only conjecture at this point), I will keep an open mind and watch the evidence presented for the Adam Dew slides.
You couldn't have posted this in thread on the related topic posted hours before yours?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I had an open mind before the Santilli hoax. Now it's fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. My mind isn't completely closed but I'm not willing to give any similar claims the benefit of the doubt.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Well, any thread on bodies or aliens at Roswell is a hoax!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
You couldn't have posted this in thread on the related topic posted hours before yours?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is only about the possibility of an instigated prank by the original pranksters in the Alien Autopsy fiasco. Totally unlike the other thread.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Because you say so?

In the words of Ace Ventura...

Alrighty then.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

How would you know that? Are you part of the hoax?

And no, this thread isn't about alien bodies or Roswell...it's about the Alien Autopsy pranksters and if they struck again. Read my 1st post.
edit on 7-5-2015 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Interesting OP. Let's assume your theory is correct, and Santiilli and company are behind a second hoax. It is also a well known theory, proven with several examples, that the CIA uses disinformation to discredit real evidence at times.

Could TPTB be behind both hoaxes? In other words could these hoaxers be working for some intelligence group within the CIA, driven by the elite? Could it's just be part of the never ending cycle of denial, disinformation, and obstruction of information?
edit on 7-5-2015 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2015 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

I wonder the same thing, Jchristopher5.

Stunts like these seem to serve no other purpose than to drag the very serious issue of alien contact back to the province of carnival hucksterism, the only ones who gain from this are those who want UFOs kept quiet and out of the public interest.

I know aliens are here as a fact, and those of us who know have no use for charlatanism, and no need for it. I'd argue that the current body of evidence is more than enough to establish the reality of alien visitation, far more effective evidence than any photo could provide.
This stunt is not intended for us, it is aimed at a less intellectually rigorous crowd.

As if ANY photo today could be a "smoking gun". The mainstream media will chuckle at this latest hoax, the masses will chuckle along and it reinforces their ignorance of the situation. The debunkers will feel vindicated, and the pressure for honest answers from the government once more abates.

The only way to convince the public is by personally talking to people and explaining the evidence to them, and fielding their counter arguments politely as possible.

Awareness of alien contact will be won, and it will happen one person at a time.

We all have a role to play in that.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jchristopher5
Interesting OP. Let's assume your theory is correct, and Santiilli and company are behind a second hoax. It is also a well known theory, proven with several examples, that the CIA uses disinformation to discredit real evidence at times.

Could TPTB be behind both hoaxes? In other words could these hoaxers be working for some intelligence group within the CIA, driven by the elite? Could it's just be part of the never ending cycle of denial, disinformation, and obstruction of information?

How deep does the rabbit hole go? Who is behind the pranksters, if anyone? I know that they've (government operatives) been trying to target Don Schmitt for years. He never bit on the Santilli info, but maybe this was to try to marginalize serious Roswell researchers and again muddy the UFO waters with disinformation as a broader agenda.

It's hilarious that people think we are not visited. Just look at the sky at night and you see a sky full of stars that by the probability of science is teaming with life on the planets around them. Civilizations millions or billions of years older than us likely make our technology look like bear skins and clubs next to their advanced travel systems.

I see the fingerprint of the same scenario with the Ray Santilli movie and the Adam Dew slides. Operatives in the background use the filmmaker shill to do their bidding. Look at what Santilli and friends got as a result. TV shows and a movie at the least of what I know. Maybe Dew is having his documentary funded by a black budget with promises of a later movie deal too. The number of coincidences I point out in the original post, and linked website, is beyond normal.

There must be some great treasure they have still to unlock from the crash retrieval and they want to make sure no one scoops them on figuring the advanced technology out. It might be as hard as asking a caveman to understand and use an iPhone. We might never figure it out.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Most people saw it and responded like it was "Ray Santilli Revisited", which I think it is; with some of the same people behind the scenes without Ray Santilli this time.

I still think we have been and are being visited and that there is good evidence to support claims of military reaction and possible recovery of flying craft from off this planet or dimension. I just don't think Adam Dew's slides qualify as that evidence. It's possible this is a disinfo campaign. Just to make sure that if any good evidence leaks, people are used to accepting the ridicule all UFO evidence gets.

Adam Dew's in-progress "Kodachrome" documentary will likely never come out. It will stay underdeveloped, underexposed and slightly blurry…like the mummy/alien slides.
edit on 8-5-2015 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

join