It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The conspiracy against hemp/cannabis.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: magnesiumbones

As I've already posted, I'm 64

Oh good. Soon enough, you and those in your age group that hold the same beliefs will die out and the rest of us will be much better off.

Your generation got us into this mess and it will be decades before we can get out, if ever.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: magnesiumbones

As I've already posted, I'm 64

Oh good. Soon enough, you and those in your age group that hold the same beliefs will die out and the rest of us will be much better off.

Your generation got us into this mess and it will be decades before we can get out, if ever.

LOL! The truth be told ever so harshly!

Damn...

As to the gentleman who responded to me in pg1 about 3rd eye..

Marijuana / cannabis does not aide the third eye. It actually csn do the polar opposite and keep it shut off so to speak.

This plant is a health aide, it's a fabric aide, a resource for productivity like Lumber and other natural sources.

It has no true spiritual properties, though the right mind, it can aide. But most tokers are lost for a reason. ..

don't defend it, don't oppress it let it be, let people choose what they want. As the poster I'm responding too in opening post here; our past generations f'd this all up.

Something that isn't a big deal to begin with.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

What you are talking about is pure speculation, and from the nonchalant attitude it sounds like you support gun confiscations.

www.komonews.com...

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Thinking for yourself to some is a big no no.

It runs the risk of someone sharing their visions and questions that attack the current system of things.
When all the bariers are down and one is allowed to see the big picture solutions to problems are manifest.........

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

What you are talking about is pure speculation, and from the nonchalant attitude it sounds like you support gun confiscations.

www.komonews.com...

Nice try... your claim that marijuana legalization will somehow lead to gun confiscation was the most blatant example of "pure speculation" I've ever seen.

Your article confirmed what I said:

Floyd has been contacted by attorneys who believe Skinner's decision was wrong. She said they see a Supreme Court ruling in her future.
A precedent may already have been set. In 2012, the US Supreme Court declined to hear an appeal from an Oregon sheriff who denied a conceal weapons licensee to a medical marijuana user. Cynthia Willis of Central Point Oregon was denied a CWL the the Jackson County Sheriff because she uses medical marijuana.
She sued and won at ever court level including the Court of Appeals and the Oregon Supreme Court. The sheriff argued federal law prevents a person from possessing a firearm, even if medical marijuana is legal under state law, which it is in Oregon.
"I was not a criminal and I met all the conditions to have a concealed weapon license," Willis said. " A cannabis patient is the same as any other patient and we are to be treated equally and fairly."

As I said, these cases will draw attention to the problem and it'll end up in the US Supreme Court. Regardless, someone being unable to buy a gun from a dealer because they can't correctly answer the questions on the paperwork is a far cry from "gun confiscation."

My nonchalant attitude comes from knowing the laws and how these things tend to work. I'm what could be called a "subject matter expert" on firearm law.

I'm a licensed firearm manufacturer and dealer so your assumption couldn't have been further from the truth.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
There really is nothing amazing about the use of cannabis other then healing applications. But for the constant tokers, they are wasting their time smoking it, if it's not for health causes..

Who do you consider constant tokers? And why are they wasting their time getting wasted? How do you feel about the ones who smoke a doober at night to help them unwind rather than going to the bar and getting drunk?
edit on 8-5-2015 by guitarplayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: UNKNOWNPURPLE
a reply to: JAY1980

they all say weed is a gateway drug, but it is'nt.
Alcohol is a gateway drug

Agreed 110% same with tobacco.

Have you ever seen a meth or heroine addict that didn't smoke cigarettes?

How about white sugar as a gateway to obesity and type 2 diabetes? I would have to say this is a greater threat to the general population than MJ or alcohol.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: guitarplayer

Relate to my previous thread "4/20 quitting smoking".

With respect, how did constant tokers get confused with "a dube a night"?

A constant tokers is one, who tokes everday, the majority of , and "need" to smoke a much as possible, further hypnotizing themselves to belive they need it.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

Relate to my previous thread "4/20 quitting smoking".

With respect, how did constant tokers get confused with "a dube a night"?

A constant tokers is one, who tokes everday, the majority of , and "need" to smoke a much as possible, further hypnotizing themselves to belive they need it.

So I smoke a joint a night to relax that makes me a constant smoker?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
There is/was a conspiracy against marijuana. Marijuana has been smoked for thousands of years but somehow it wasn't banned until after the 'Refer Madness' propaganda. We have all heard the historical accounts of the founding fathers of the U.S. growing hemp and smoking it too. Even the last few presidents have admitted to smoking it. At one time Obama was a serious pothead by any standard but it never robbed him of his aspirations.

People destroy their lives with many completely legal, non chemical vises all the time. A person I know lost his job and dropped out of college because of his video game addiction. Gambling has ruined countless lives. Placing blame on a plant and throwing people in prison is not how you make society better. It's time our country represents what the majority of people want to do and legalize it. It is now mainstream in our society despite the best efforts of the drug war propaganda influencing opinions of the last 80 years. The government just doesn't want to give up that huge amount of power and control that prohibition creates for them.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

My, my such vitriol. Methinks he doth protest too much.

Let's see. legalize pot and there will be less use?? Really?

Now we have an outlet right in town with people going in and purchasing, Hash oil in E-cigarettes, companies stopping drug screening due to insufficient clean applicants to fill the jobs. Less use??

Try getting your head out of the smoke cloud...oh yea, that's what you want....have at it....

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Response to answer... actually it's the pot heads from the late sixties and early 70's that are running the show.

They're the ones who've gotten us into this mess. Those highly educated Ivy-league doobie loving libs.....

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Sorry, I can't give it to anymore straight then I have.

Either you really are playing stupid, or your actually confused and hazy (pun intended).

Re read the post you just responded. Actually no, to avoid responding to you a third time I'll copy and paste.

Pretty parallel from "a joint a night to relax". You didn't even bother checking out my 4/20 thread..

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
There may have been a conspiracy, but things are rapidly changing. Marijuana will be made legal in all States within 10 years. There is just too much profit to be made by the usual suspects.

Of course the deciders have decided that dumbing down the herds even more than they already are, is in their best interest, and the bonus they get is more tax revenue to waste and inflate big Government.

I do believe hemp, which genetically is different than Marijuana, should be industrialized. Marijuana also undeniably has many medical benefits. However commercializing it I believe is a very big mistake.

It's everywhere already, and you can bet they will tax the hell out of it if it's made legal, and it will quickly jump back up to $400.00 an ounce like it was back in the 90's. I will say that nobody should be doing any jail time for possessing it.

I say allow people to grow their own, but make it illegal to sell. That way you keep the Government's slimy hands off of it, other than using THC for medical purposes. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Greetings:

We also have additional educational videos and written information about medical marijuana for those who would care to investigate further.

Medical marijuana is any part of the marijuana plant that you use to treat health problems. People use it to get relief from their symptoms, not to try to get high.

"Most marijuana that's sold legally as medicine has the same ingredients as the kind that people use for pleasure. But some medical marijuana is specially grown to have less of the chemicals that cause feelings of euphoria."

Disclosure: Marijuana Dangers Overstated and Public Intentionally Mislead

DON'T BROUSE THE INTERNET WITHOUT PROTECTION!

Peace Love Light
tfw
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join