It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I've been reading through these boards for a while now (finally decided to join) and while I do agree with a lot of opinions here, sometimes I feel like people are just trying too hard to think of conspiracies. And I'm usually one of them, but compared to some things I've read here, well, I'm normal.

So here are some things I'm seeing. Bush thinks he's some sort of "messiah" or a leader of some organization plotting to take over the world and enslave everyone with mind control. How do I say this....? Guys... what?

Seems like a lot of people really thing Bush is evil or something, and I just don't see that at all. I see him as a nervous leader who jumped the gun in some situations and is stuck with it. He's human.
Some secret group is apparently brainwashing people and planning to ENSLAVE EARTH. Well, that's too bad.

If so many people believe in a "conspiracy" then how can it really be a conspiracy? In other words, how could a secret, illegal agreement or group exist if everyone knew they existed? It's really not a secret, now is it?

I just don't really see why, if so many people think they know some secret, how it could be a secret. If everyone is saying to everyone, "You need to know the truth! You're being fooled!" Then it sounds like everyone is being fooled.

There certainly are things that are hidden from the general public, things that we may never know about that could change our lives, but that doesn't mean everything we read or see is a conspiracy.

End?

join