It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#WWJVD: Game of Drones

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

As one of your viewers stated "it's a psychopathic gamer dream".

Yes. Yes it is.
That's what a large scope of this type of weaponry is designed for.
Console soldiers.

You're right. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The only thing that keeps me sane in this Orwellian Manifestation is that maybe...just maybe....everything is staged, faked, and falsely reported to give the illusion of a never ending war in Eurasia and Eastasia.

I honestly want to believe that reports like the one you highlighted are just entertainment for the perverse - that they will actually believe this bloodshed is happening by their wish and desire - while, in reality, nothing of the sort is going on of that nature....that it's all media manipulation and psychological gratification worked together on an elaborate sound-stage.

I'll leave off now because I'm having massive Ender's Game flashbacks.

*over and out*

edit on 5/11/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I agree. But also, you have to have permission. What ever happened to permission to fly over another country's airspace? It's always been that way, but yet with drones, that seems to be out the window.

If no one's occupying and actually flying it, apparently they can go anywhere they want. Since when?

Every country's entitled to control it's own airspace, and you should need permission to fly a drone into that airspace.

a reply to: Greathouse

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Well, it makes me wonder too. I think you're in good company wondering because it's man's nature.

Whenever they come up with something interesting and new, rest assured that somebody would find a way to misuse it. Happens all the time, it's in our nature.

Remember, man is the greatest parasite on this planet.

a reply to: kwakakev

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I would agree with that.

It's two times now (the day before 9/11 and a couple weeks ago) that the Pentagon hasn't been able to account for billions of dollars. They don't know where it is.

Somebody should be getting fired. Until the Pentagon can account for our money, they should be subtracted from their budget and have to do without it.

That's what I would do.

a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
That's a cynical attitude to have, but it's one I can't argue with.

The government is constantly overlooking collateral damage on many things. Things that they just figure, “oh well a certain amount of people are going to die and that's just the price you have to pay, but it's good in the long run.”

Unfortunately, that's the way these people are. They don't worry about collateral damage. The end justifies the means.

a reply to: XxNightAngelusxX

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Some countries have in fact given permission. Their intelligent services work with the US to identify some individuals. But I still feel we should put an end to it. Myself I can recall terrorist attacks back to the 70s many younger people do not care and are not willing to be reminded of those events.

So I think we should end the war on terror and pullback. Until other countries and this generation start to see radical Islam for what it is.

When public opinion ask's for our help we can address this clear threat to the world And not be so ridiculed. We should've never made the decision to unilaterally tackle this threat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join