It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Arrested in Connection With "Rogue" Masonic Police Force

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
S&F

On a side note, and slightly off topic.

I am disappointed to see this thread has been up for almost a whole day and has attracted so little attention. This is ATS a conspiracy site, when a bunch of guys emerge claiming to be part of something called the Masonic Fraternal Order of Peace" it should go right up to the top of the front page! Sometimes I think all of the political and grandiose conspiracies along with all the stuff marked "off-topic" really distracts from what ATS really should be about.

Its a shame threads like this disappear as they descend down the "recent posts" page into the vastness of the ATS waste land.

I posted this yesterday morning in the breaking news forum Here. We have found some interesting information regarding this story.

As someone above said though, there were three or more threads on this topic, so none of them had the number of replies the story certainly warrants. It's definitely a very strange case with some pretty high-profile political ties, once you start digging.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod
I only ever made it to Sergeant...

I can understand the worry of nepotism and misuse of trust, but I don’t blame the organization because it’s usually a handful of individuals involved, not the majority. Now for “protecting themselves”, everyone seeks to protect their butts and in an organizational sense it’s no different, nor is that a bad thing. Even the cops need to ensure they are protected from petty accusations and charges, but it does become an issue if they protect "meat eaters", the bad apples among the barrel.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
..... Now for “protecting themselves”, everyone seeks to protect their butts and in an organizational sense it’s no different, nor is that a bad thing. Even the cops need to ensure they are protected from petty accusations and charges, but it does become an issue if they protect "meat eaters", the bad apples among the barrel.

But they do protect bad apples over and over again.

The police(not all, but many are opposed) are about the only group that opposes body camera's on their officers.

Why is it if cops need to protect themselves on petty accusations, they do NOT want bystanders filming their actions?

Why do the police oppose drug reform laws?

What kind of conclusion do you expect an intelligent person to come to after learning about what the Police Organizations lobby for and against?

Bills the Fraternal Order of Police Support

Bills the Fraternal Order of Police Oppose

edit on 8-5-2015 by jrod because: add link

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
This really deserves its own post.
Bills the Fraternal Order of Police Support:

H.R. 378 (Honda, D-CA), the "Responsible Body Armor Possession Act," which would prohibit the sale, transfer, or possession of enhanced, military-grade body armor by civilians;

H.R. 814 (Jolly, R-FL), the "Thin Blue Line Act," which would increase the penalty for offenders who kill or attempt to kill law enforcement or other public safety officers;

H.R. 1186 (Thornberry, R-TX), the "Synthetic Abuse and Labeling of Toxic Substances (SALTS) Act," which would close the existing loophole for the manufacturers on analogue drug sales and distribution;

Bills the Fraternal Order of Police Oppose:

H.R. 46 (Jackson-Lee, D-TX), the "No More Tulias: Drug Law Enforcement Evidentiary Standards Improvement Act," which would significantly limit States who fund anti-drug task forces from receiving Federal funding from the Edward J. Byrne Memorial Justice Assistant Grants program;

H.R. 429 (Johnson, D-GA), the "Grand Jury Reform Act," which would end the use of grand juries to evaluate the conduct of any death caused by a law enforcement officer acting in the performance of his sworn duty and require a special prosecutor to take the case before a judge;

H.R. 923 (Stutzman, R-IN), the "Constitutional Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act," which would allow any civilian concealed carry permit holder to travel to any other State issuing concealed carry permits without any training or safety requirements;

H.R. 1933 (Conyers, D-MI), the "End Racial Profiling Act," which would define "racial profiling" as any consideration of race, national origin or ethnic origin to initiate a traffic stop or vehicle search absent an eyewitness description and requires the collection of race and other data by State and local law enforcement during routine investigatory activities;

Legislation or amendments that would have the effect of weakening P.L. 106-185, the "Civil Asset Forfeiture Reform Act of 2000";

Legislation which would create or fund "civilian review boards" of law enforcement at any level of government; and

Legislation which would normalize relations with Cuba until that nation ceases to be a safe harbor for cop-killers and other fugitives

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
They don't always protect bad apples, but it does happen although that is not unique to them. Should it be deplored? Yes.

I know many cops that support it because it can cover their butts as well. I can understand why some would oppose it though...it's insulting and demonstrates a lack of belief in a cops ability to do his job.

I've videotaped a cop, but that was when he pulled me over. However, some take it too far and it interferes with the performance of their duties.

Why do the police oppose drug reform laws?

Ask them.

You're looking only at things you find negative, but the FOP has done a lot of good too.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

The only time they do not protect bad apples is when the evidence is overwhelming, the press gets involved, and the public is outraged.

The officer who was charged with murder in South Carolina recently, after the video became public. Initially the police agency backed the officer, that was until the video of him shooting the man in the back went viral.

I've asked the police why they do not support drug law reform and that makes me a target for their investigations. I have even used my real identity to ask difficult questions on facebook. That results in me being blocked from their personal pages. (and again open my self to be a target of their investigations)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Master Mason here..

Good grief this is over the top. Folks this is not your typical Masonic Lodge and in no way do they represent Masons. This is some rouge lodge that is living in a alternate reality.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
You are still looking at this from a negative light. They backed officers until the facts said otherwise.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Digital_Reality
Thank you captain obvious. You mason types get all bent out of shame when you perceive someone spreading anti-mason beliefs.

The reality is most police act like a fraternity, a brotherhood where they cover up each others crimes, and treat those who are not part of their click as inferiors.

This is apparent when one spends some time with off duty police officers or just check out the hidden police only forums on Police One.

It is truly an us versus them mentality that many police officer possess.

That said, they police have important job. Having the respect and support of the citizens is vital for them to do their job.

The problem here is the citizens are rapidly loosing faith in the police organizations. This is largely due to the abuse of power by the police departments and the legal system in general.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Thank you captain obvious. You mason types get all bent out of shame when you perceive someone spreading anti-mason beliefs.

The reality is most police act like a fraternity, a brotherhood where they cover up each others crimes, and treat those who are not part of their click as inferiors.

This is apparent when one spends some time with off duty police officers or just check out the hidden police only forums on Police One.

That said, they police have important job. Having the respect and support of the citizens is vital for them to do their job.

The problem here is the citizens are rapidly loosing faith in the police organizations. This is largely due to the abuse of power by the police departments and the legal system in general.

Your exactly right!

We do get bent out of shape when impostures make the headlines and soil the good name of Masons.
This is not some epidemic of people taking the law in their own hands. This is some loony wannabe lodge that prolly got their regalia off Ebay and went from pretending to be Masons to pretending to be Cops/Masons. Its a case of mentally disturbed people indulging in their fantasies in a group setting. All that other stuff your yapping about is conjecture and BS. This is not a product of the world wanting to police itself because the cops are inept. Dont get carried away.

This is a good example of why some Prince Hall lodges are not accepted. They do weird stuff like this all the time. Some even use loaded guns to do initiations and such.They make there own rules. They are playing a game of Masonic dungeons and dragons where they all get to role play and be what they want.

Not all Prince Hall Masons are like this. I know many who are respectable and follow the rules. This is just an extreme case. Prince Hall Masons are not governed like F&AM . They have their own set of rules and it varies from lodge to lodge and it can get sideways real quick in that setting.

F&AM follow a strict code across the board. We are tested and checked on to make sure its all exactly as it should be. We follow tradition exactly and take great care in doing so.

edit on 8-5-2015 by Digital_Reality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
We get it. You don't like the police and have a bone to pick

I've met my fair share of assholes in the blue, but most are good guys.

Says the guy with the "us vs them" mentality.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I was taken to jail barefoot because one ass decided he wouldn't fetch me my boots.
So..... they hauled me off to jail in socks. But... an officer saw me and fetched me a pair of boots that were just my size. Then they took me to central booking.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

Saw this on-line the other day. California Grand Lodge sent out an email to members stating that these folks were in no way part of the California Grand Lodge jurisdiction. They (Grand Lodge) also asked that anyone, who is a member of a masonic lodge in the jurisdiction of the Ca. Grand Lodge, who is contacted by the media, refer the media to the Ca. Grand Lodge folks in San Francisco for any comments.

I checked their website out too. They need a proof reader and a good webmaster. Using "then" rather than "than" , etc..., no working links. One of the members is purported to be connected to the Ca. Attorney General's office. So I guess that means Gov. Jerry Brown and his "Brownshirts" are in on it too! lol!!
edit on 9-5-2015 by sharkman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Well then, my grandfather was a mason. He joined a lodge because he was living in a dry county in Alabama and his buddies at the mason lodge connected to keep the town well supplied with bootleg booze.

I meant to write bent of of shape, NOT shame, weird typo. Not sure why you wrote "All that other stuff your yapping about is conjecture and BS. This is not a product of the world wanting to police itself because the cops are inept. Dont get carried away. " Never did I call the police inept. It is you that seemed to have been carried away with conjecture and BS.

I call things like I see it, and there are links to Masons and groups like the Fraternal Order of Police. This means that they will protect their fellow brothers and look the other way when a crime is committed.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

You are misrepresenting what I wrote! You are putting words in my mouth. I understand the kind of job the police have and do NOT hate the police.

I am also well aware of the abuse of power the police and the entire justice system engages in throughout the US. Because I am vocal about my concerns does NOT mean I have a bone to pick with the police NOR did I ever write I do NOT like the police.

I want to shed light on what is wrong in hopes of finding solutions to the problem.
edit on 9-5-2015 by jrod because: b

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: flibbleflobble
Wasn't America founded by Masons?

Isn't the current police force rogue?

Awckward questions. America was founded by it's Native people and it's settler's hard work, not by a handful of privileged, near-artistocratic patriarchs who just decided to make this land their own, calling themselves "We the People", just by signing a buncha papers between themselves. Also many of the political principles contained in the Constitution were a reflection of the Iroquois Confederady Constitution, an institution that so little people in the US/Canada know about.

Which people did the Forefathers (i.e. patriarchs) represent outside of their own elitist circle? Nobody.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
a reply to: Elementalist

They're freeing their being from what? They can't even begin to be free, they're still in hellish lower frequency as murderers and slavers and there is no washing that blood out while they have any right at all to ensnare others. They are not top dog in infinity, diminished soul is not = to progressed expanded loving soul, therefore they are tiny gnats in a testube.

And that means people will be freed and they'll be seen as a danger to self and others and be hauled off for many more lessons until they grow a heart themselves.

The students are far more important than the mechanism they're in.

Thats the whole thing, Love would never abandon anyone ever. Knowing what Love is means might does not make right, or rather the Highest Power is Love and so all will turn out well.

Up with this! State goons who's main occupation is to put people into cells or literally murder them in he streets are HARDLY the type of the people I imagine as "seekers of freedom and enlightement". Really not the hippie or buddhist/taoist types.

...or something went just really wrong in their stuff along the way, long long ago.
edit on 9/5/15 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: sharkman

Good to hear! Thanks for sharing that.
jerry Brown/Brownshirts lol, never made that connection before.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Everyone's grandfather is always a Mason.

Your links are incidental though.

You are looking at the police though with a negative light. You have a bone to pick, that is very clear.

I'm just calling things like I see it.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
It's awfully suspicious how this goes from untrue to....
oh that's not the normal Masons....

That's a nifty excuse right?
That those that are doing those crazy things are NOT
the majority?

Perhaps, you as a Mason, have been lied to? Hmm?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join