It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Brady and pats are cheaters !!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Ya it is just 'probable' that they did.

They cheated but it didn't have much affect on the game. He was better in the second half with the balls that were not the ones in question.

It's actually near 0% chance they did. Only one ball had any significant variation to it, and the one that was the most deflated can STILL be accounted for by weather conditions.

The only people who bought into any of this are people who simply wanted it to be true and refused to use any critical thinking skills. I knew from day 1 they would be cleared, the charges were utterly ridiculous. It's been proven everything the NFL said was a lie, starting with their lie about a player intercepting the ball and saying it felt odd. The player in question came forward right away saying it was a lie.

The best way you can tell whether someone is simply a hater or not ...

Aaron Rodgers Likes To Tamper With Footballs, Too
deadspin.com...

Bucs QB Johnson paid to have footballs scuffed before SB 37
www.tampabay.com...

They don't care about people who actually did it, and admit to cheating, and they go ballistic when Brady/Bellicheck/Patriots are SUSPECTED of doing it.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I won't deny other qbs do it.
And have said repeatedly that it didn't change anything.

But I am under the impression that there was an effort to alter the balls to the likeing if Brady and it may have been below the standards set.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I won't deny other qbs do it.
And have said repeatedly that it didn't change anything.

But I am under the impression that there was an effort to alter the balls to the likeing if Brady and it may have been below the standards set.

If every QB/Team does it, why is Brady and the Pats the only ones under fire / people care about? Hypocrisy.

Then you add in the fact that it was a freezing cold day, which will alter the pressure, and it truly becomes a non-issue. The player for the colts who caught the ball and the league said started this entire fiasco came forward and said the NFL was lying, he did not, and the ball felt normal to him.

Then factor in there are emails which show the NFL had been trying to catch the patriots with underinflated balls for months and it looks a lot like they spent months and found no evidence, and then a very cold day caused a pressure change (like it will in car tires) and they manufactured a story to hurt the patriots.

Every single thing the NFL said has been proven to be a lie. Everything.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Cause the Colts called attention to it. I know it wasn't the guy that got the interception.
IIRC he gave it one of their equipment guys that noticed and it was a higher up that made the call.

And it is debatable if every QB does it outside the guidelines.

And you do know that Goodell and craft are like buddy buddy right?

edit on thThu, 07 May 2015 01:23:10 -0500America/Chicago520151080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Cause the Colts called attention to it. I know it wasn't the guy that got the interception.
IIRC he gave it one of their equipment guys that noticed and it was a higher up that made the call.

And it is debatable if every QB does it outside the guidelines.

And you do know that Goodell and craft are like buddy buddy right?

There are emails that show the NFL was trying to catch the pats. It's a proven fact the NFL lied non stop to make the pats look bad. These are not guesses, they are proven facts.

The whole equipment manager story was proven a lie. Why are you not listening? The story was the Colts guy intercepted it, it felt funny, he had an equipment manager check it, and it came up underinflated. That story is a proven LIE.

NFL said.

WCVB-TV reports that suspicions first arose when Indianapolis linebacker D’Qwell Jackson intercepted a Tom Brady pass early in the second quarter of the game. Jackson noticed the ball felt deflated and mentioned something to the team’s equipment manager, who brought up the subject to Colts head coach Chuck Pagano. Pagano told the team’s GM Ryan Grigson, who called the league.

Proven lie.

Speaking to the press following a Pro Bowl practice on Thursday, Jackson said; 'I'm a linebacker, I'm a defensive guy. If anybody recognized anything it definitely wouldn't come from me.'

There is a series of emails from the Colts to the league from BEFORE the game trying to get the NFL to catch the Patriots. They then concocted a lie to make the Patriots look bad. An investigation has turned up no evidence of wrongdoing. Goodell's NFL LIED and said 11 of the 12 balls were severely underinflated. They then were forced to admit it was only 1 of the 12, and that 1 was within the level of deflation you could expect from the weather.

The entire fiasco was concocted, it's a proven fact. Whether they are friends or not I don't know. Why it was done I don't know. Whether it happened or not is not up for debate. The NFL lied at every possible turn to make the Patriots look bad, and the Patriots forced them to eventually admit they lied.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

That is why craft was so mad about the report right? Cause it shows they did nothing at all?

I know the guy that intercepted it said he didn't say anything, but some one else did.
Show me where it is all shown a lie.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
So let me get this right , you have a competition that must be worth billions of dollars if you add everything up and the championship balls are provided by one of the teams . Not the governing body . Reminds me of underage basketball here in Australia where you turned up and hoped someone had actually brought a ball along . Or have i missed something .

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

That is why craft was so mad about the report right? Cause it shows they did nothing at all?

I know the guy that intercepted it said he didn't say anything, but some one else did.
Show me where it is all shown a lie.

Why would Craft be mad the report shows his team did nothing wrong? He WAS mad when they made allegations, and he demanded an apology when it was proven the Pats did nothing wrong.

Again, why would he be mad at a report that says the Patriots did NOTHING wrong?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
So let me get this right , you have a competition that must be worth billions of dollars if you add everything up and the championship balls are provided by one of the teams . Not the governing body . Reminds me of underage basketball here in Australia where you turned up and hoped someone had actually brought a ball along . Or have i missed something .

Teams provide the balls, officials check them, then teams have no access to them directly anymore.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Tom Wells said if was more probable then not it happened. Not that there was 0 chance like you keep saying.
Is saying that they are willing to take any punishment dished down really demanding an apology?
Did you know Brady was part of the players and teams that petitioned the leauge to let teams provide balls?
Nothing really to do with this purse, just find that funny.
edit on thThu, 07 May 2015 03:31:53 -0500America/Chicago520155380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Tom Wells said if was more probable then not it happened.

Whhaattt? That's an absolute lie. This is a quote from the report.

We do not believe that the evidence supports a conclusion that there was any deliberate effort by the Patriots to circumvent the NFL‟s Playing Rules with respect to the kicking balls used during the AFC Championship Game. We have reached this conclusion for a number of reasons.

The implication to Brady is simply ludicrous. There is not a single email or text that implicates him. His name is only even mentioned because Jastremski says Brady was unhappy with the balls. Never once is Brady in any way, shape, or form tied to anything involving asking for or participating in deflating footballs.
The Patriots as an organization, and Brady, have literally zero connection, zero evidence to support any connection at all.

The report also has literally zero evidence any balls were tampered with that game. Zero. Have you ever heard the media talk about the fact several of the Colts' balls were below the allowable PSI level?

Again I say, where is the outrage over every other QB who does this. The NFL is thinking about penalizing Brady with ZERO evidence of wrongdoing, Rodgers flat out admits he does it and the NFL doesn't care.

Hypocrisy.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   

So . How can anyone cheat . Unless its the officials .
edit on 7-5-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

What report did you read? While not necessarily definitive, the following is copied and pasted from the source... Not paraphrased:

"Based on the evidence developed in connection with the investigation and summarized in this Report, we have concluded that it is more probable than not that New England Patriots personnel participated in violations of the NFL Playing Rules and were involved in a deliberate attempt to circumvent those rules."

And...

"Our conclusions with respect to Tom Brady also are based on an analysis of the substantial and credible evidence..."

(Skipping a little...)

"We nevertheless believe, based on the totality of the evidence, that it is more probable than not that Brady was at least generally aware of the inappropriate activities..."

(Another little skip...)

"Additional evidence of Brady‟s awareness..."

And stuff...

Hurry up and give my Seahawks our trophy back. (We don't even need to say that we won this year... Just that the Pats are dq'd, and there was no championship won in '15)

Then, we could forget this distraction, and move on to some integrity filled action: the 2015/16 political season.

edit on 5/7/2015 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

Yes. Bellicheck, Kraft, and Brady had nothing to do with it.

They add in "Brady was generally aware we believe" .. what does that even mean? How is someone generally aware? What evidence?

Hint, there is no evidence which is why they word it so vague. Their evidence is Brady at one point said he did not like the balls. He later did not complain. In what world is that evidence he was aware of wrongdoing?

It's like saying your child's grades made you unhappy, he started getting better grades, he must have been cheating and you as a parent must have been aware of it.

It's a ridiculous argument.
edit on 7-5-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

"We have concluded that it is more probable than not that Jim McNally (the Officials Locker Room attendant for the Patriots) and John Jastremski (an equipment assistant for the Patriots) participated in a deliberate effort to release air from Patriots game balls after the balls were examined by the referee.

That is what he said. And Brady would have to know.
As all those qbs said, an equipment manager would never touch the balls unless the QB told them to.

I wonder how different the findings would have been if Brady handed over his side of the communications.

You keep harping about the other qbs, this isn't about them. They didn't get caught, the Patriots did.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

How are you not caught when you go on national television and admit to it? Aaron Rodgers admitted to it.

The communications actually show Brady wanted the balls at 13psi. There is literally zero evidence of any wrongdoing by Brady. There is evidence Brady knew they were deflating the ball, but the text says the officials were INFLATING the ball to 16psi (which is ABOVE the allowed level) and the ball was supposed to be 13psi. So the evidence suggests Brady wanted the balls at 13psi, which is within the allowed limits, and the NFL officials were altering the balls making them overinflated.

Jastremski: Ugh…Tom was right. Jastremski: I just measured some of the balls. They supposed to be 13 lbs… They were like 16. Felt like bricks

Read more at: nesn.com...

So Tom was pissed the officials were overinflating the ball, and wanted them at 13psi.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80anyone that knows football knows that it's easier to run the ball when your passing game is doing great. Can't have 8 men in the box. And the deflated footballs for years helped new England running backs fumble less. Asterisk time for the record books.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: HorusChrist
a reply to: Sremmos80anyone that knows football knows that it's easier to run the ball when your passing game is doing great. Can't have 8 men in the box. And the deflated footballs for years helped new England running backs fumble less. Asterisk time for the record books.

Except it's proven the Pats fumble MORE at home, and less on the road. That means the pats success comes when they have no opportunity to tamper with the balls, ergo you are uninformed and keep spouting proven lies.

Ironically, out of 32 NFL teams, the Patriots come away looking like the least likely team to have a home-away discrepancy in football quality. New England has actually fumbled more frequently at home than on the road since 2007!

www.backpicks.com...

You do know it's a proven fact none of the balls were even deflated and the NFL lied to hide that and just went on with their persecution right?

The fumble analysis you reference can only be taken seriously if you have an agenda, it's junk.

Comparing this to Sharp’s original table, the data shows that the Patriots still have an advantage in ball security, even when comparing the same players. However, it’s nowhere near the 88% increase that Sharp claims – it’s closer to a 23% increase.

insidethepylon.com...
regressing.deadspin.com...
edit on 22-10-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: HorusChrist

Except it's proven the Pats fumble MORE at home, and less on the road. That means the pats success comes when they have no opportunity to tamper with the balls, ergo you are uninformed and keep spouting proven lies.

Ironically, out of 32 NFL teams, the Patriots come away looking like the least likely team to have a home-away discrepancy in football quality. New England has actually fumbled more frequently at home than on the road since 2007!

www.backpicks.com...

You do know it's a proven fact none of the balls were even deflated and the NFL lied to hide that and just went on with their persecution right?

The fumble analysis you reference can only be taken seriously if you have an agenda, it's junk.

Comparing this to Sharp’s original table, the data shows that the Patriots still have an advantage in ball security, even when comparing the same players. However, it’s nowhere near the 88% increase that Sharp claims – it’s closer to a 23% increase.

insidethepylon.com...
occams razor says they cheated, it showed they fumbled less at home, sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join