It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Slide - First Look without paying $15

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I'm going with Nick Redfern's explanation on this one. I think he is spot on.

Nick claims that he believes the picture(s) in question are from some sort of museum or freak/side show.

Furthermore, he claims that if you look beyond the head of the Grey, that you'll see another head. This other head looks like the head of a Wolf angled down, where you can see the eye, muzzle, and even teeth below the muzzle. And, you can see the back of the small placard that sits in front of it, which obviously explains what it shows: mummy and a preserved head of an animal - it's OBVIOUS now that we are looking at some sort of museum, or menagerie, or circus type thing for entertainment purposes.

What saddens me in all of this, is how Richard Dolan took this all in hook, line and sinker. Kevin Randle rips Dolan apart in an article on his website.
edit on 8-5-2015 by -Blackout- because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
We raping our own quest for the truth , if alien life exist and if we have the evidence to back this up. I still believe that's true . But to bring so much so called real evidence out in the open with scientific backup .

It's going to be difficult to believe even after scientific results, that what they present is the real truth..
I've got the feeling that the ones who want to keep this away from us have
won or postponed the evidence to another date in the future.

Whatever they decide disclose it or not . I know the truth for myself..

Peace
edit on 0b29America/ChicagoFri, 08 May 2015 06:04:29 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 08 May 2015 06:04:29 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar It looks like it's in a curio cabinet, odd. Sure makes you ask yourself if any of these pictures are real, hopefully one is. But which one?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: -Blackout-

Sorry but I went to that museum many times before it shut down as did my father and grandfather. They didn't have mummified children and they never had a display that looked like that. I'm not trying to say one way or the other what's in the slides but he struck out on this one imo

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: np6888
Another question to ask is, how can someone with so much knowledge not know that there can never be a WW4, much less 5? Any hoaxer on Earth would know this. If she was a hoaxer, she could have easily left out this part, therefore, the answer is that she was reading everything from a disc.

I've read everything you just posted and, well, you're just retelling what she said long time ago. Yes, indeed it's pretty elaborated, but no, there's NO evidence whatsoever that she was telling the truth.

I remember the names she gave for the presidents, but these dates are still around 10-20 years from now to corroborate if she was right. Anyone can pick names from Internet and claim that these guys could be presidents years from now. It means nothing. And if the WWIII scenario won't happen as she predicted, WHY would somebody take her claims as legit? Makes no sense to me, sorry. But hey, the last year you seemed to take seriously posters like Hidden_Hand, despite NOTHING of what this guy said happened as he said it will happen...

Regarding ALL the other data, like MJ12 members, Greys bases, and so on, again, NO one can corroborate these things, so you just take her word for it? I don't think so...

Anybody can pick some already known 'alien conspiracy' material and make up many claims. What she say about 'greys' is, according to what WE know, part true and part impossible to corroborate.

So tell me, do you have any evidence whatsoever to prove her claims or you just choose to believe her?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
well after reading this whole thread and following this story for a few weeks, i personally came to the conclusion that more and more ufologists and so called scientists begin to jump on questionable stories about ufos and aliens to get some attention and pay their bills.

today, most of the blurred rorschach-test moon images have been replaced with high-res images and the room for wild speculation and interpretation got smaller and smaller. while some people still see shoes, bikes and helmets in mars-pictures, others realized the lack of new sensations and now join projects with a semi-professional marketing campaign like the koda-chrome.

in times of cgi and photoshop its practically nearly impossible to proof any still images as to be faked or real. but if those pictures show an alien body then i have to ask myself what else can be seen on this photograph. and if i then see a museum, freak show like environment and the body held in a glass cabinet, then i can assume that this photograph most surely doesn't show an alien body, held secret by the us-military for the last 60 years.

don't get me wrong, i would love to see any evidence and i love to read and follow a good story but this one, in my eyes, is just another try to make some dollars without any proof a so called "smoking gun" should contain.

the only new thing is, that more and more of the former credible ufologists now start to support such projects what results in a short-term interest-boost and a long-term sell-off of their credibility.

just my 5 cents

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Let's suppose that she's telling the truth, I think one thing we can all agree on is that the last 6000 years must never be repeated, not now, not in the future, not in another timeline(hopefully, once we've reached "Nordic-status," we can help our "other selves" avoid that, because the current Nordics aren't doing a very good job. And hopefully, once we've reached Nordic-status, the Shadows can't bother us because having to repeat 14,000 years instead of 6000, well, I don't see how that is any different from Hell). Now to me, if we're going to have Disclosure, then we need to do it as soon as possible, because if you wait till the next generations, there's a very good chance that they'll forget everything, unless you teach them all about our brutal history, over and over again, but honestly, who wants to teach their children that. Yet if you don't, then they will have this gung-ho attitude, and the nationalism will be sure to come back. Only the current generations have the "proper emotions and perspective"(including everything I've shown about UFOs.) In fact, if you teach them about the past, but not UFOs, then there's also a chance that the hatred and sorrow will rise even more. So, to me, Disclosure and a discussion about how we can divide other planets, and knowing about the Prime Creator and Shadows, which will make the war crimes seem more tolerable, is the only solution(one thing I'd like to ask her is what she means by the Shadows seeking to destroy our Consciousness. That really shouldn't be possible, because destroying our Consciousness means destroying our existence).

In other words, a memory of the past must also be accompanied by the knowledge of the Divine. Otherwise, if you can believe that group from Germany, you can see how easily mankind has already forgotten the past and are eager to destroy themselves and start over.

edit on 8-5-2015 by np6888 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

If countless testimonies and circumstantial evidence are insufficient evidence, then I don't know what to tell you. Again, have you checked the UFO cases that she cited, or even counter any of the point that I've made? Ask the people around you if they've ever heard of Alice Spring, or those other cities, then ask them if they have ever heard of all of them.

See, in court, since people can never directly observe a murder, then three things are required to reach a guilty verdict: testimonies, motive, and circumstantial evidence. The UFO phenomenon satisfies all three. As far as waiting for the future to prove her right, you don't seem to realize that the future is never fixed(well, in this case, she's telling the past of another timeline, but same logic), for example, by me posting this, people can just simply vote for a different president to prove her wrong.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: np6888

If countless testimonies and circumstantial evidence are insufficient evidence, then I don't know what to tell you. Again, have you checked the UFO cases that she cited, or even counter any of the point that I've made? Ask the people around you if they've ever heard of Alice Spring, or those other cities, then ask them if they have ever heard of all of them.

See, in court, since people can never directly observe a murder, then three things are required to reach a guilty verdict: testimonies, motive, and circumstantial evidence. The UFO phenomenon satisfies all three. As far as waiting for the future to prove her right, you don't seem to realize that the future is never fixed(well, in this case, she's telling the past of another timeline, but same logic), for example, by me posting this, people can just simply vote for a different president to prove her wrong.

Like I said, she's is mixing already known information, 'ufo conspiracy' data and her own (impossible to corroborate) input. Of course weird things happen around Alice Spring, but it doesn't immediatly means that there's an 'alien' base there.

You weren't there day after day interacting with her, I was. Do you know how all ended abruptly? Some of us asked her if she could post a Youtube video demonstrating her telekinetic abilities and label the video as 'a trick' to avoid any issues. She AGREED to do that, and the day after, she disappeared. How convenient, right? Sorry, in my book, 2+2 is still 4.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

One thing you can do to prove her right is try taking the drugs that she suggested, in order to reach the higher consciousness levels. In fact, there are videos about Astral Projection, so try doing that.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Not going to get into it here because this thread is a dead horse. .

But this is fake, it looks manufactured, see ribcage. A very good illusion and psyche mind F*.

I've been confronted by these so called greys, on several occasions, this does not resemble their biology other then a manufactured representation. .

Let them milk money though, people have got so rich since the dawn of roswell, with no real proof anywhere, ever.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: np6888

Yah well see the thing about alternate timelines is exactly that its alternate. So even if we could corroborate any of her claims, as in events etc, other key events and people and situations will invaria ly be different...if not then we wouldnt live an "alternate" life but an exactly identical, and thus predestined timeline which I believe would make this super-structure of existence we label our universe, a simulation of incomprehensible scale and purpose.

back to the topic, im hesitant to cry out hoax just because its more convenient for our limited understanding of lifes purpose in the Grand Scheme of things. One thing that is certain, is that humanity is not the apex and raison-d'etré for the universe, ergo we are unlikely alone. Whether we have had contact or not is irrelevant.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
From now on Dolan is in the same league as Greer.
Sad.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

Not saying that it is fake, but if it is real, wouldn't you place the remains somewhere more secure than what looks like the shelving I have in my garage?

You have glass display cases in your garage? Fancy schmancy

But you do have a point there; it doesn't seem to be a very secure location for a fragile little body such as that. Maybe that's only for display and they store them in a vault the rest of the time?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft...

I didn't know there were children's mummies found at Roswell...

learn somethin' every darned day, huh?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Yeah, well, obviously they were from Planet Tut. All mummies come from there.
edit on 5/8/2015 by Kojiro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
just a few more links to videos

Despite his earlier statement regarding his disappointment in the reaction to these slides, it's pretty obvious he's out to gain as much publicity and profit as he can.

I don't blame him as such but it doesn't really help to add credibility to this case, in fact it smacks more of financial gain and desperation.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Just wanted to post an update. I spoke with the reporter who interviewed Carey and he said they are bringing the actual slides to the UFO festival in Roswell, not the copies. I'm gonna go along with him to the interview and take a look at them myself.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
And I just ran across an article that says they have solved the writing on the placard in front of the body and that it says mummified 2 year old boy. Link if anyone is interested:

www.blueblurrylines.com...

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
That software plugin for Photoshop has indeed cleared up the text. If Adam Dew would have put this out there for public research before the supposed life altering BeWitness event, maybe he wouldn't have looked so foolish.
edit on 9-5-2015 by thepixelpusher because: Text

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join