It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Slide - First Look without paying $15

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I should also note that in order to become Nordics, you have to beat the Shadows in a certain number of timelines, and once you've done that, it will result in a dominant timeline within "meta-time"(which is a higher dimension of time), and that's when the events become fixed. Yes, it's a lot of work, however, not all of us will have to do that, only a few will have to go back in time, as a lot of other good E.T races will spend their people back also.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

My only issue with the whole child mummy debunk is the fact that a child of that size would be about age 2 or 3 at the most just judging lengths and distances by the person in the background and assuming the holes in that post are between .5" and 1" apart, we can conjecture that that being laying there is no more than a few feet long and thereby about age 2 in all likelihood if it is indeed a baby. The problem you experience in this is that the skull plates have not ossified by that age which makes for poor mummification as the cartilage degrades over time and the skull would become oddly shaped or cave in altogether as the skin condensed on it. That leaves us with two possibilities, either it is a mockery made of plaster or some such thing or it is genuine...

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
wait....someone....paid....money?

wow

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DrogoTheNorman

Fully agreed. I have to question the credibility of these scientists that would willingly associate themselves with a fraud like Maussan and would make detailed anatomical analysis on a body shown in a photograph. Doesn't science actually require you to have the body itself to make any credible analysis like that? Is this what passes for science in Mexico? Surely not. I'm deeply curious about the background of these "experts" that Maussan brought in, whether they're viewed with respect in their fields or as quacks and cranks.

And while I've had deep respect for Dolan in the past, I'm beginning to have second thoughts about that respect when he's now revealed himself such a poor judge of character here. Maussan has never presented anything credible. Ever. It's just been one hoax after another, seriously damaging the reputation of UFOlogy. It's desperate defenses of an obvious hoax and hoaxer like Dolan's and np6888's various remarks that has caused me to grow ever more disgusted with UFOlogy as a whole.

And is np6888 seriously believing that an alien species from Babylon 5 is real? The Shadows? Really?
edit on 5/7/2015 by Kojiro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: np6888

and why is it missing teeth(all skulls have teeth.)

Don't think you could tell from this particular photo if there were in fact teeth or not.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

How can they say the slides are legit? Looking at that, it could be a simple movie prop. With them charging to see the stuff, I agree; it's likely not the real deal.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
i have to wonder..how will we know if we ever actually see an alien?
i mean, what are the requirements?
what will make an alien body alien, and not a mummified something else?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: np6888
I should also note that in order to become Nordics, you have to beat the Shadows in a certain number of timelines, and once you've done that, it will result in a dominant timeline within "meta-time"(which is a higher dimension of time), and that's when the events become fixed. Yes, it's a lot of work, however, not all of us will have to do that, only a few will have to go back in time, as a lot of other good E.T races will spend their people back also.

Why are you replicating the information already posted in GLP back in 2009?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you realize that was a very elaborated hoax right?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kojiro
a reply to: DrogoTheNorman

Fully agreed. I have to question the credibility of these scientists that would willingly associate themselves with a fraud like Maussan and would make detailed anatomical analysis on a body shown in a photograph. Doesn't science actually require you to have the body itself to make any credible analysis like that?

That never stopped the "photoshop experts" claiming Obama's birth certificate was a fake from a jpg!

I have not checked, were they real scientists that made the claims?

Maussan has never presented anything credible. Ever. It's just been one hoax after another, seriously damaging the reputation of UFOlogy. It's desperate defenses of an obvious hoax and hoaxer like Dolan's and np6888's various remarks that has caused me to grow ever more disgusted with UFOlogy as a whole.

Now it is all about making money.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This is a hoax imo. Looks just like the thing Greer was pushing on the public. I hope they keep the money available for everyone that wants their money back.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
If it's a mummy child, then why is his head so smooth?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969
it is interesting that the msm are very quick to jump on this and have seen it on a few websites declaring it as a massive hoax. It's just a bit strange given that this topic very rarely makes the headlines.

MSM immediately says it's fake = it's legit

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

I've read that thread and nothing in it suggests that AlcyoneofMars is a hoaxer. Quite frankly, to me, the posters' attempts to debunk her are extremely poor. If there's anything that is a hoax, it's her WW3 scenario. However, it can be very easily explained. By 2031, the world governments, "finally" realizing that the Shadows were too much of a threat,
agreed to give up "most of their nuclear weapons." Then after the Shadows Invasion happened(and presumably failed), the Chinese, knowing that the U.S would rebuild nuclear weapons, immediately attacked the U.S, and that's how the U.S can be conquered.

Anyway, there's A LOT in her posts that suggest that she's telling the truth(the most obvious being her English seems even more perfect than even the best English speakers, if that's even possible), but to give a simple example, let me ask, does anyone even know who Hu Chunhua is? That's the name of the communist member she predicted that would be President when WW3 happens(please note, because of me posting all of this and people reading them, I may have changed everything). How can she know the name of someone, who IMO, most world leaders don't even know of? Anyone ever heard of Aaron Schock, Kirsten Gillibrand, Wang Yaping(she actually only gave the last names, which makes them sound a lot stranger, but it proves her even more, because they actually exist)? That's the other three presidents during that time.

Ganesh particles, metatime, inerton, Lahana's Theorem, etc. do you think someone can just simply pull these words out of thin air? In fact, look at the list that she gave for the Grey bases. Do you think ANYONE on this planet even know the name of all of these places, much less knowing that they are the locations of the Grey bases? Heck, how many people can you think of that know of Alice Spring?

So ladies and gentlemen, if you want to know the Ultimate Truth or Proof, search for AlcyoneofMars on Google. Read and listen to what she said, word by word. Search for all of the UFO events that she listed, you will see that they haven't been debunked yet. She is in fact, a Nordic from the future!

Now you may wonder, why would she post it there, instead of announcing it to the world? Well here, I will have to interject my own opinion, the answer is that she DOESN'T want people to know, because the more people know, the greater the chances we will alter her timeline. What she was hoping for is that they can battle the Greys silently, and we can reach her time, without us knowing anything.

However, universal rules dictate that she must post it somewhere where someone with extreme logic like me(if not me, then someone like me would have found it) can find it, and give this world "a way out"(as you can see, her WW3, 4 and 5 scenarios are very dark. Basically, to get to her time, you have to go through a lot more wars and sufferings. Incidently, according to her, it will be Africans who colonized Mars and other planets, and it will be Americans and Chinese who will live on "reservations," so I may have changed certain events by posting this. However, I think this is for the best, because if we were to go with her original timeline, there will be a lot more suffering. Plus, Obama can still control everything with Disclosure).

Here's the link(copy this after godlikeproductions.com):

/forum1/message787574/pg9
edit on 7-5-2015 by np6888 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Another question to ask is, how can someone with so much knowledge not know that there can never be a WW4, much less 5? Any hoaxer on Earth would know this. If she was a hoaxer, she could have easily left out this part, therefore, the answer is that she was reading everything from a disc.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone is interested, but I work at the Roswell Daily Record, and apparently they are bringing the slides to this years UFO fest.

rdrnews.com...

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: blagdhalia
I'm not sure if anyone is interested, but I work at the Roswell Daily Record, and apparently they are bringing the slides to this years UFO fest.

The original slide or the one with the blanked out label?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I'm not sure. I'll ask our reporter tomorrow if he knows or if there is anyway he can find out. I tried to get them to cover the story way back when it first came out but they waited until now so they are still playing catch up.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I forgot to add this interesting tidbit that is buried at the bottom of the story:
Roswell UFO and Research Center Director Mark Briscoe declined to comment in detail about the slides, but revealed some interesting information about the Roswell incident in general. He said the museum has the original blue books the government gave to the facility that contain a lot of blacked out information. Briscoe said if he wanted to, he has the ability remove the black marks covering secrets about the incident. He recalled what happened when he told that to a group of elderly people several years ago.

“Within ten days I got a phone call, advising me it would be very unwise to do that, or they would be here and take away everything they gave to us,” Briscoe said.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me, but what's the thing in the background with eyes and crocodile/alligator looking teeth?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

I've seen people suggesting a wolves head or a primates head. I too am curious to know what it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join