It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hard-life of a dutch helicopter pilot.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Zion, I think that I can do this topic cuz I know you'll see the humour and will not take offense.

Anyway, if you have something against the B.A.F, just post it. In Belgium, we can laugh from ourselves.

I took these pics when I was in The Belgian Helidays 2003 meeting. And I swear that I took them on purpose. Just to show you how the Dutch pilots are lazy.

P.S : They guy with the sombrero is the commanding officer.

[Edited on 5-6-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   
YAAAAYYYY!!

I wanna be a helicopter pilot, I can have Belgian groupies then.

I'm not offended in any way by this, although being dutch as well, it just shows that our army is such total crap. The only unit I would give some credit is the Royal Marines.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
These pilots were pretty clean. I remember the Dutch soldiers that I saw when I was in Germany. Long hairs as hippies, piercing, allways smoking marijuana and so on...Fortunately for the Netherlands, not all of them were looking like a bunch of hippies. But it was pretty disturbing to see that kinds of "soldiers ".

I'll keep for myself what I saw with the GI's and I don't want to speak about my former fellow Belgians soldiers ( and myself too, sometimes
). The ones who were really looking and acting like real soldiers were the Germans and the Brits.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
am from the US and i have to say this guys totaly ROCK!! its refreshing to see pilots finaly acting the steriotipical TOP GUN missfit movie tipe

top topics

join