It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For anyone with Mortal Kombat X on PC (funny)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
For those unfortunate souls amongst us that went and bought MK X on steam and have been riddled with deleted saves, frequent crashes and choppy fps, here's a video of HVS chairman explaining why the game has been such a fail so far.....

Made me laugh at least

edit on 6/5/2015 by longy9999 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/5/2015 by longy9999 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: longy9999

I didn't buy it but the state of computer gaming in general is completely unacceptable. Almost every game that comes out, including the big name titles, is completely not finished. Steam is now swamped with indie titles, old games that cost more than they did back when they were first released, early access, and free games that are utter rubbish. I have actually gone back and purchased older games that were good instead of buying anything new because of how bad its gotten.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock
a reply to: longy9999

I didn't buy it but the state of computer gaming in general is completely unacceptable. Almost every game that comes out, including the big name titles, is completely not finished. Steam is now swamped with indie titles, old games that cost more than they did back when they were first released, early access, and free games that are utter rubbish. I have actually gone back and purchased older games that were good instead of buying anything new because of how bad its gotten.

Apart from a couple of minor glitches with this and GTA V I've been pretty lucky to be fair, not so much for others though. The steam forums are overloading with people complaining about major faults and game breaking bugs, hell, some people bought these two games over 3 weeks ago and haven't even managed to get them to load once yet.

For AAA titles that your paying £40 a pop for you would at least expect it to work

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
holy crap that video was hilarious, but it did not sound like the subtitles matched the conversation very accurately. I think that was a satire piece. That dude was hilarious with his laugh though.

This bug only applies to the PC version and not console ports right?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

Yeah its just for the pc version, console versions been fine as far as I know, even the Jason patch that wiped everyones saves on steam

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The likes of EA are to blame in these situations. Take the train wreck that was battlefield 4 for example. EA wanted it out by a certain date because of competition and it ended up barely running, super laggy and just not fun to play, then they release hardline because now they need a call of duty clone with an annual release and it SUCKED big time. Personally I boycotted it, partly because DICE didn't make it and mostly because it's crap.a reply to: longy9999

new topics

top topics

join