It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferry service between Havana and Key West

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Wow has the US Government done another stupid thing. There is a pending approval of ferry service between Havana and Key West. To my way of thinking this sure would be a easy way for bad guys to get into America. The government just opened the door for these people to go between Europe to Cuba and into America. Not a good idea IMO

I do not have anything against the Cuban people at all. But the Castro brothers are another thing all together. I am pretty sure that they would not mind letting bad guys use Cuba as a launch point to get them into America.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Will they have to travel through a customs checkpoint before entering.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

Or they could just get a plane from Europe to the USA......

American Paranoia at its finest, terrorists lurking under every rock

edit on 6-5-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I believe its safe to say they will be going through a customs checkpoint. The following leads me to believe security precautions are being acknowledged:

Before a timeline can be firmed up, he added, there are hurdles to overcome: All the ships have to be compliant with U.S. Coast Guard requirements and Homeland Security issues, as well as meet Cuban standards.

"Nothing's to say it couldn't happen by September-October," Hinson said.

Although September - October sure does fall within a shared timeline with other speculative national events. Perhaps this is the opening to a false flag??

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ceeker63
Wow has the US Government done another stupid thing. There is a pending approval of ferry service between Havana and Key West. To my way of thinking this sure would be a easy way for bad guys to get into America. The government just opened the door for these people to go between Europe to Cuba and into America. Not a good idea IMO

I cannot agree enough. I think it is exceedingly important to keep tight controls on passage between the U.S. and Cuba! No good can come of this!!
(and given all the Canucks, Krauts and Brits, the beaches are cluttered enough)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Glassbender777I would guess so. I believe any cruise line that stops in a foreign country the passengers would be required to check passports upon entering America.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The ferry is nothing but for big interest "for now" to go back and forward in the pursue of profitable new ventures in Cuba, as of today Cuba could not handle the influx of people going over there to just visit.

And they are also planning to have gambling in the ferry, at least until they arrive in Cuban waters.

Is all about the money.

edit on 6-5-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Or they could just get a plane from Europe to the USA......

American Paranoia at its finest, terrorists lurking under every rock

Yes, this is the meme ("terrorist are lurking under every rock") being sold in this up coming Presidential election. Get ready to hear about secret terror cells, here, there and everywhere. All very predictable. FEAR, DOUBT and UNCERTAINLY (FUD) is the name of the game. ISIS says, "We Have 71 Trained Soldiers in 15 States' and we plan to kill Pam Geller and four other targets..." Meanwhile the FBI says they overlooked TX Gunman Because 'So Many Like Him'... yeah, we being sold FUD. This all a distraction from the real issues.

top topics

join