It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tying together Jade Helm and ISIS.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I've watched you handle yourself in this thread ... it's not pretty.
- you dismiss all theories that do not comply with your vision
- you attack once source, then kneel down for another one
- you are disrespectful, come over as self-righteous

Now this post could help you come down to a humble state of mind but it could easily push you even further in the closed-minded place you are embedded in.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: raknjak

First off its not "my vision". Any information I got I got from legitimate sources.
What bothers you is that I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Your issue is that I don't want to live in the made up world where the government is out to get me. So what? Live and let live right?
I don't kneel to any freaking source on the internet. And as for attacking, which I don't do your post to me is nothing but attack. Whom did I ever attack?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Its not your opinion that's the problem, its your disrespectful attitude...the same attitude that resulted in you posts being deleted in my last thread.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Oh sorry. I asked what religion had to do with jade helm .
Your response: You're clueless. And then you suggest that I had been posting without thinking but I'm disrespectful? And here you're answering a post to someone else with your low opinion of me and I'm disrespectful.
I looked over my posts here and they are not disrespectful. I just feel that jade helm is not something to worry about and you know what? I'll eat my hat if it turns out to be something I should have worried about. I linked legitimate sources from the army but I can't change people's beliefs that that information is a lie. I don't say oh hey by the teachings of Hecate or a good spell to ward that off would be, or its a full moon and a Sabat into a thread that is not about wicca. I'd get burned at the proverbial stake for sure.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
refuse to be a victim, these days are special huh
we are seeing history come to a point told of long ago. don't be surprised this is happening to us as if it's strange or unexpected...it's recorded from ages past, and fruiting now before our eyes. refuse to be a victim

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

refuse to be a victim, these days are special huh
we are seeing history come to a point told of long ago. don't be surprised this is happening to us as if it's strange or unexpected...it's recorded from ages past, and fruiting now before our eyes. refuse to be a victim

second

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
7 Countries in 5 years

Gen Westley Clark explains how there was a plan to invade and take over 7 countries in 5 years. He was told, “we have a good military AND we can take down governments“…. the plan was revealed to Clark right after we first started bombing Afghanistan and it went like this; Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Iran. So far we see progress on this front in Somalia, Iraq, Libya, Syria and Lebanon is about to be attacked by Israel. They attempted to overthrow Iran with their fake “Green Revolution” a year ago and still press to this day for air-strikes on them. Libya is the most obvious example of a CIA destabilization program. What you don’t see on that list are the puppet regimes that have been in turmoil due to real revolutions: Yemen, Egypt, Tunisia, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Jordan. Those are the real pro-democracy revolutions and those are the ones that this administration has helped to undermine by either siding with the dictators and monarchs who own those nations or by providing military assistance to quell the uprisings (as is the case in Yemen and probably Bahrain)

Jade Helm 15?

Why the number 15? For the year 2015?

I doubt it. Since when do they put dates on operations?

The number 15 may be a number that represents the ME governments that are pacified by the West.

You know the Arab league has 22 members.

22 minus 7 = 15

7 plus 15 = 22

Of course there is Iran which isn’t a member of the Arab league but is one of the 7 states referred to above by Wesley Clark that they plan on destabilizing or invading.

Remember the number 7 are the states that are in JH15

edit on 10-5-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, California, Arizona

Here is the interpretation of the meaning of this name…JADE HELM 15

A jade is something precious…something you hold onto firmly

Helm is self explanatory

The operation is all about holding onto the MIDEAST COUNTRIES WHICH YOU ALREADY HOLD(15 countries) and firming up the other 7 you want to destabilize or destroy: Here is the interpretation of the meaning of this name…JADE HELM 15

The operation is all about holding onto the ME the countries what you already have( 15) and the shoring up of the 7 you want to destroy or destabilize:

Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Iran.

BTW all these are an anagram for ISIS!

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

S.....t......r......e.....t......c......h.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join