It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS POSTS WARNING: “We Have 71 Trained Soldiers in 15 States” NAMES TARGETS

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The political, and racial environment today make for this to be a VERY tricky situation.

Muslim appeasers, and Liberals are letting them get away with murder. Literally.

The current riots/anti police sentiment to me means that a sizable portion of the Black community and Liberals will side with ISIS, claiming they are just "misunderstood" or any bleeding heart nonsense you can think of.

Basically, because Conservatives will want to fight them, Liberals will automatically say no.

This could be the start of something bigger here in America. We're a powder keg waiting for a spark, and that could be the spark.

If it's true (I personally believe it could be so, having worked closely with muslims for a good chunk of my life) they will attack eventually.

The big thing will be WHERE they attack. I'm willing to bet they won't shoot up an NRA meeting. But a sporting event, or library, or concert, or any other gathering where guns will be few and far between.

We have a porous border. Both North and South. And to think that they have not already brought people here, along with explosives, or whatever else they need, is naive and short sighted to say the least.

I hope I'm wrong. Regardless of if this claim of responsibility is real, you have to understand, they have training centers here already. It's been shown before. So, it's not too hard to think it to the next step.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I noticed one thing. Three out of the five states named restrict open carry of firearms in one way or another. So people in Virginian and Michigan exercise your right for the next six months and open carry.

edit on 7-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Someone on the internet said something something. Whatever, we have guns too (Garland, Texas).
a reply to: ghostrager

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Will be interesting to see gun sale numbers after each "event".

And of course the court case once a person is arrested for defending themselves against an ISIS "attacker".

edit on 7-5-2015 by flibbleflobble because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Is there a connection to Jade Helm?

Let's look at the scenarios.

1. Let's just say this is all a game to further one agenda - and both sides are controlled by the same. They set up the military - they let terrorists attack, the military take control and don't let go. This allows laws and religions to change to suit a NWO

2. Military set up and waiting, terror attacks occur, paid 'looters' riot, civil unrest is forced upon the land and before they know it, civil war.

3. Military set up. POTUS releases a statement that totally changes the nation - disclosure, NWO, financial crisis - martial law and terror groups reign.

it's all too much...

why can't america be apple pie, trucks and base ball

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

I was thinking just along those lines, something is going on, people immediately call it conspiracies, but is more than that, we have two groups of Islamic followers, the ones that have moved into the US and are populating states like crazy and the ones that are Americans converters.

For some reason the converters are the ones that are more susceptible to engage in a terrorist attack than a foreign one living in the US, kind of gearing people into believing that the bad ones are actually domestic ones and not foreign.

The FBI the CIA are been inundated with possibilities in recent years and now they are just overwhelmed with possibilities in the coming days weeks and months.

The problem is that they are focusing on those that are calling themselves extremist that also hold criminal records and are stupid enough to post their views in the internet.

Who would you be more worry or concern about, the stupid one that tells everybody what is about to do, or those that are not even Americans, but keep a low profile and never had any records, because they could have crossed the open borders along with illegal immigrants.

When 9/11 happen, everybody were on their toes, people were looking left and right, watching, now we have a new approach, be tolerant, no all Islamic followers are terrorist and most of them are good.

But who is who, that is the question.

Something Is cooking and I can smell it.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I call BS

A sudden attack would have more of an impact on the population, this is clearly just to scare people.

Of course I could be wrong, but surely they'd just get on with it instead of giving a warning?

Also that's a strange list of targets..

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Posted by the FBI at...

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

Muslim appeasers, and Liberals are letting them get away with murder. Literally.

Really? Where?

The current riots/anti police sentiment to me means that a sizable portion of the Black community and Liberals will side with ISIS, claiming they are just "misunderstood" or any bleeding heart nonsense you can think of.

So people protesting cops murdering people will side with ISIS? Yeah that makes sense.

Basically, because Conservatives will want to fight them, Liberals will automatically say no.

Yeah like the GOP was doing a great job before the liberal took office. 7 years and Bush wasn't able to get one man but the liberal was able to get two of the people on the GOP hate list on less time.

If it's true (I personally believe it could be so, having worked closely with muslims for a good chunk of my life) they will attack eventually.

Muslims have been in this country for over two hundred years and still no attack. But seeing how we keep invading their nations for no reason we are giving them plenty of reason to do so.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Whether these threats are mere blustering or a hint of something sinister to come, I have one thing to say: Guard your 2A with conviction.

Geller may go about her activism in a way few people approve of, but she has every right to her free speech regarding her opinions and beliefs. Every American should support her right whether they support her opinions or not.

The day we start disallowing the 1A we are in a serious downward spiral of decline where our freedoms are concerned.

Radical muslims DO NOT want to open this can of worms in America. The politicians are not The American People. The American People have the right to KEEP and BEAR arms. It is not a right given to us by government nor any man. It is a right afforded us by our creator....it is a Natural Law....We have the right to protect ourselves against tyranny and we do not have to be told whether we can do that or not by any politician nor government mandate. Remember that.

This is probably the most intelligent and out-right honest post in this thread, IMO. Whilst everyone else is bickering about how one is wrong and the other is right -- you posted something that has merit. It's not about any certain person or group of persons. As americans we should stand up for our rights, period. Whether it's degrading hate speech, freedom of religion or what have you. When they try to silence the bad, they also silence the good.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

ISIS POSTS WARNING

In other words CIA posts warnings

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TorinoFer

ISIS POSTS WARNING

In other words CIA posts warnings

Only an Islamophobe would think that Muslims are mentally and spiritually incapable of standing up to the United States. If you truly hate everything that America stands for, convert and join the jihad!

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Why would I join Jihad ?

Why don't I join Russian Chinese alliance and kick both the Muslim and American behind

Start offering more options please

edit on 9-5-2015 by TorinoFer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TorinoFer

Why would I join Jihad ?

Why don't I join Russian Chinese alliance and kick both the Muslim and American behind

Start offering more options please

Here's one that's perfect for you:

Am I wrong?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Themarkedone

Of course I could be wrong, but surely they'd just get on with it instead of giving a warning?

That would cause more havoc that way...which always had me wonder why give a warning so we are expecting something.

Not really the smartest terrorists are they?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Am I wrong?

A facist that is a Kremlin/Putin advisor...who would have thought?

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

To paraphrase " Heartbreak Ridge " ------- = "Nice to know when and where the attack is going to happen sir."

Spook17

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join