It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two old weird happenings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Well, it seems it's time to tell everybody these two weird happenings my parents had. My family owns a big house near an European lake. It's quite new (it was built in the late '70s) and we use it for our vacations. It was built on the site of a pre-existing house, this quite new too (built in the late '50s) that my grandfather bought for the same reasons. The first "weird happening" was back in 1976, while my mother was expecting me (now you all know I am 28!). My parents were alone in the house in the evening when suddenly my father's cocker spaniel (Keira) went mad and started to growl and bark at the door. Soon after heavy footsteps were heard outside. Thinking about a thief, my father scrambled for one of his hunting rifles. The footsteps were very heavy and whoever it was seemed to pacing back and forth. Keira kept on barking. My father opened one of the first floor windows to get a clear shot at the intruder and... everything went back to normal. Nobody was seen or heard running away and the dog immediately calmed herself and fell asleep almost instantly. Since my mother feared a miscarriage, my father grabbed wife and dog and went to a local clinic to get a check up. Nobody ever heard something like that again. The second case was in the "new" house in 1994 and we were all sleeping upstairs (my parents, my brother, my old dog, Leda, and myself). My parents were awakened by "terrible" noises from downstairs: it seemed like someone was tearing the house apart. Please note: while this was happening my, brother, my dog and I were all sleeping very deeply, like nothing was happening. My father tried to wake me up, but couldn't, so he grabbed once again one of his rifles, turned on all the houses' light from upstairs and, as the lights went on, everything went back to normal. My mother armed herself with a broom and followed him downstairs, expecting to find a mess. No. Everything was exactly where it was meant to be, nothing was broken or taken. When I woke up in the morning, my parents told me what happened and I didn't doubt what they told me for a minute. My grandparents were vacationing elsewhere at the time and when my grandfather was told what happened he simply said "Midsummer's ghost" and changed subject. Since then nothing weird or strange has happened there. I know the surrounding woods by heart, having gone through them by day and night, and I never saw anything strange or fel anything creepy. So these are my family's simple paranormal stories.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kakugo
Well, it seems it's time to tell everybody these two weird happenings my parents had..... So these are my family's simple paranormal stories.

Guess, you want to hear my family's paranormal stories, too...! My rich family never experienced any paranormal activity so far, no matter how hard I try to explain them its existance, I get nowhere with them. My mom and dad slightly believes in interesting stuff, I talk a lot about it with them. But my grandparents definately hate this phenomena, they always teach me to keep away from exploring it. But: my young children, Cassy(4) and Ashley(6) definately love hearing interesting fairytales from my wife(Rachel), but these days she is rather interested in the tuneup of my brand new Mercedes-Benz S-Guard.

I hope, I was clear enough, and you got the picture!

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
If you think you are being funny, ok: I am just asking for other people to come out and share similar experiences or offer explanations. Oh, and if you are interested the house's up for sale now!

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kakugo
If you think you are being funny, ok: I am just asking for other people to come out and share similar experiences or offer explanations. Oh, and if you are interested the house's up for sale now!

Well-well...

At last, you gathered some evidence proving that I am a liar. Good job, I've been expecting that. Are you happy now? Did you achieve your long-lasting goal with this seemingly endless struggling?

You know: it doesn't take THAT LONG to uncover a liar... think about that!!

top topics

join