It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Complete government tracking, no warrant needed.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Now the technology is in place ... all one can do is restrict it's use by government and corporations

What one can not do is undo the technology which exists and is probably far in advance of what we can imagine

Turn the cameras and information gathering technology toward those who endanger The Human Race
We all know the secrets we have we do not need to be told what they are apart from to protect the well being of others
So too the powerful one's ... A small player Hilary Clinton must have realised this when destroying thousands of emails which could be used to incriminate her
However such information can not be destroyed ... once it is put into digital form

Believe it not ... Governments and corporations have been duped ... They use the technology for their own reasons of control but in partaking of the technology they too are under surveillance by those who own and have access to the information

Is it really the NSA or those who set up and I mean "Set Up" the technologies including social media ... the unseen hand

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Try to keep up people.
They built in a splitter from every major routing center that goes straight to the NSA.
This was admitted years ago.
Who needs a warrant when it delivered right to their doorstep every day?

This.

I'm not sure why this isn't common knowledge yet.

Every major telecommunications hub has a line to the NSA where they can control exactly how much data is sent back to them- including a copy of every packet.

If you use a phone, unless it's two tin cans and a bit of string, they already have a copy of that call.
Hell, if you're using a bit of string, chances are they picked it up with one of their other super scary methods.

This post? They have a copy of it. It's archived in a database, linked to my screen name and source IP address. Software is checking it for key words and phrases.
Another database has every IP I've ever posted to ATS from.
Another database has information about where those IPs are located, and who has them.
Another database has my name, address, telephone number, ISP account number, and every IP they've ever sent to my modem.
Another database has my cellphone GPS history.

See what I'm getting at? They don't keep it all in one place so they can claim that the data they gather is anonymous and not used to track individuals, but the moment they flag you they can cross query every database to know everything about you.
If you carry a cellphone, they can even ask it nicely to tell them exactly where you are right now.

From a technology standpoint, it's really cool. The problem is that it's in the hands of the same people that have brought us thousands and thousands (and thousands) of laws to slowly but surely ensure that we are all criminals.

For those of you who think I'm just being paranoid, well, keep drinking the water, I guess...

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I believe it is in one place, namely Utah.
The data center there has been up and running for a while now.
Of course they do keep extra copies elsewhere for backup.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Helious

USA and NSA won't rest till ever citizen is liable for jail.

Even babies, I am
Sure if we track them we will find inappropriate behaviour.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join