It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What, A Hotel for Isis in Mosul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
How the hell can a terrorist organisation open a high class Hotel. Now this is just plain stupid for Isis to claim they have a hotel in Mosul, Iraq. A place for there high commanders. To me if the US intentions in the middle east are true, then This should be a great target to bomb. But then again who knows what the true intentions of the US are. I swear everyday the middle east becomes more of a mess, with Syria, West saying Assad is bad, Those who fight him are freedom fighters. Now Yemen, Freedom fighters fighting a foreign in backed government are very bad, and should be taken out. Any ways here is the link to Isis Inn.

www.presstv.com...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Sounds like a krok of BS coming from the BS Iranians.

Funny but obviously not for real.

Nobody would be this dumb would they?

IRAN

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

This should be a great target to bomb.

Wait until they fill it with ISIS dudes on vacation.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It's true apparently, several news outlets are reporting it. I had thought the Iraqi soldiers were supposed to go in and re-take Mosul with our help. Apparently not or else the plan has changed for now.

By the way if you're a male and live in Mosul now you are REQUIRED to grow a beard.

And they're threatening to destroy some 30,000 religious relics as well.

By Joanna Paraszcuk, Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty
The Islamic State of Iraq and Levant (ISIL) group has reportedly issued a decree ordering all men in the Iraqi city of Mosul to grow beards on the grounds that the shaving of facial hair is haram (forbidden) under Shari’a law.
ISIL operative Umar al-Shishani.
ISIL operative Umar al-Shishani.
A report of the new ISIL decree in Mosul was posted on the Mosul Eye Facebook page on April 28. Mosul Eye is the pseudonym of a local historian who has been secretly documenting ISIL’s activities in Mosul since the militants overran the city in June 2014. While it is not possible to verify the blogger’s identity, Iraq watchers believe the accounts are credible.
link to article

from April 9

Vice President Joe Biden warned Thursday of a "long fight ahead" in Iraq while sidestepping questions over where the next offensive against ISIS should be directed following the retaking of Tikrit.
Biden suggested that decisions on whether to focus on freeing the northern city of Mosul or to press on ISIS strongholds to the south and west in Anbar province along the Euphrates River might come next week when Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi visits Washington. Biden appeared to see merit in both approaches.
link to article

Iraqi VP: 300 ex-security officers executed in Mosul

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region – The Islamic State has reportedly killed hundreds of former military and police officers who were part of Iraqi security forces during Saddam Hussein’s Baathist regime, the Iraqi vice president announced.

Vice President Osama Nujaifi, speaking in a press conference Thursday held in Tal Afar, said “In the few past days, ISIS militias have killed 300 former police and [army] officers in Mosul.”
link to articl

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Complete with fireworks and 72 virgins for the grand finale.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
CIA transmission to station chief Iraq. "Will you call ISIS and tell them they're not actually supposed to tell people that? I think they misunderstand what we mean by protective services."

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: aarys

I found this story quite unbelievable and therefore didn't post it, however the fact it looks true makes it even more the funnier.

Let's play a game, will this hotel be bombed or still be standing in the coming weeks? And then of course, what would it mean if it were still standing & still under ISIL control?
edit on -180002015-05-05T21:17:54-05:000000005431201554052015Tue, 05 May 2015 21:17:54 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: aarys

SMH, well in the age when intelligence is unintelligent as a winning strategy nothing surprises me, idiocracy here we come.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: aarys
How the hell can a terrorist organisation open a high class Hotel.

They do it all the time in iran, Russia, China, etc etc etc...

Humor aside they have access to a boat load of money from illegal oil sails. Besides ISIS members need a place to relax in style after a long week of murdering innocent civilians who have no desire to live in the 9th century while ISIS leadership demonstrates their ability to act out the book animal farm with stunning accuracy.

After all, Godless cowards need a retreat of their own right.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

Beards are cool anyway and by the way...

You sir have the best avatar I have seen on here ever.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

To me it seems the west are letting all this happen. If Isis was such a huge threat to us all the way our dear leaders tell us all the time, then why dont they do a massive operation to clean them out. Seems to me they need them around a little longer.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

or Children..

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
btw - - ISIS/L supporters are ALREADY in Tx!

A picture of one of them has been posted on ATS already. It was at a Jason's deli - I believe in Houston. . .

And now Jade Helm? Events are beginning to coincide.

top topics

join