It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple faces 15 years behind bars after a grandma records them having sex on Florida beach

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: riiver
Um...dude, you do realize that you don't have to be old to be a grandma, right? I'm a grandma, and I'm 46. I have friends who are ten years younger and are grandmas. I mean, seriously. A$$holes are a$$holes, it has nothing to do with age.

This is very true, no offense by my comment either. I'm sure you are a very youthful grandmother too.

The women who filmed this couple is actually a great-Grandmother. The grandmother was also there as was the mother of the children.

The great-grandmother, Victoria Champ, and grandmother, April Champ, of the children who allegedly witnessed the act testified about the couple's behavior and actions that day.

Not that it changes anything you just said about a grandmother being possible at 40 something. I totally agree.
edit on 8-5-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

They should just shut up and make a deal to serve as little as possible. Chock it up to stupidity,then tell themselves,"well,we won't do that one again". But I doubt that will happen.

I am pretty sure they had the offer, and turned it down. Had they done nothing at all, that might have made sense, but I have heard mention of their sessions under the covers being 25 minutes or so, so they knew they were in the wrong. I also flat don't believe anyone would simulate those motion for that long. The more I consider the case, the more sI suspect they did this to see what would happen. It's almost got to be that, or they are really, seriously stupid.

As for the length of the sentence, I would have to study the Florid statutes, and know more details of the case, that we don't have, to make a firm opinion. I won't call it too harsh simply because other serious crimes get lower sentences, because fixing that issue is the better solution.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I need to make an apology before my higher self kills me ( I'm not joking ). I have been receiving the stripes of a fool ever since I made my previous post in this thread. I spoke rash and harsh words and made an inaccurate judgement about this issue. I owe the people that were involved in this matter an apology and also the members of ATS that may have read what I said and also the world at large. I know that last part may seem a little over reaching but it isn't.

When we begin to understand the impact of our words on the quantum/spiritual level we will begin to hold our tongues more often. It would do well for me not to speak at all until I am asked or feel I must.

I have come to realize that what these people did was something very powerful and beautiful when seen from a certain perspective. They were able to get lost in each other enough to not care about the world around them. We should all wish for such an experience. The fact that it was done in a public setting is what makes it generate it's intense and unique frequency. The vast majority of us would have come up with a thousand reasons not to follow through with such a thing. And yet it's because of people like them that some certain frequencies get to be brought into existence.

I'm not going to say that they are necessarily deeply in love or that it was all done from a pure motivation. Yet the fact that it was done is what matters most. God is all about diversity and expanding human experience. It is the risk takers ( God is responsible for making ALL types of vessels ) in the world that help break boundaries and create uniqueness. We can say what we want about kids being present but really I would rather have my kids see two people having sex on the beach then to see people being blown up ( I'm sure they watch it on TV all the time ) or people fighting. I don't think we should all go out and start screwing on the beaches but I can certainly think of worse things.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join