It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antimatter weaponry. 1,000 times more powerful than nuclear weapons

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Nope. When it Comes to Mass destruction Sir Isaac Newton rules.

Swear Warning : If you have delicate ears Don't play the video.

edit on 7-5-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

One has to hold out hope that by the time we are able to exploit the zero point field humanity will have dispensed with the childish notion of War. My understanding being manipulation of the Zero point field is pretty much the pinnacle of our notion regarding free energy.

The avenues such technology could open for humanity cannot even be fully released yet. So if indeed we do weaponize the Zero Point field we deserve to reap what we sow, because if we have not learned to exist without destroying one another by then, whats the point?
edit on 7-5-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Yeah wtf are julienne fries? Always wondered.

Had tacos on Tuesday for cinco de mayo. They were yummy. To keep with the cultural theme I think , today, I will enjoy some Korean BBQ

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
humanity will not evolve out of it's warlike ways. Even the most civilized nations only have a thin veneer covering their inner savages. It can be stripped away far easier than most will admit. And that will not change. it hasn't changed through out history. hundreds of thousands of years. It is with us to stay. And it is both a blasted curse and also a good thing. those that are incapable of committing violence are destined to fall to those that are. and nations cannot achieve real peace on earth and survive those that do not.

in other words if you would seek peace; you must be prepared for war or face your own certain destruction. Honorable warriors do not seek war but do stand ready if it comes down to it so that their *people* may survive.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

If it can do what you say it can then it would be a pretty good asteroid blaster.

Bet you could make a pretty nice pulse engine out of it.
edit on 7-5-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

That's mainly because we still fight over resources, solving our energy problems by way of harnessing the zero point field may not completely resolve our resource based consumer society but it could quite possibly be enough to encourage a change regarding humanities social paradigm.

End of the day should we ever stop fighting amongst ourselves we actually have great potential.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Just HOW do you propose to unshackle humanity from money?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
it does not matter. human nature is human nature. resources are but one excuse to fight. but absent that or any other excuse you can now name mankind invents them. there has never been, there is not now and there will never be, a Utopia; while man exists in the flesh.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Well we could start by distributing the wealth more evenly amongst our populations. Put an end to the 1%ers "tail wagging the dog" scenario that we have in place. Where we go from there is entirely up to ourselves.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

That would take MUCH blood to do.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Change or so it seems generally requires blood, never mind sweat and tears. I dont imagine it could possibly happen painlessly or without incident. Which IMHO is not to say that it should not happen.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
God reveals something from the age before Adam and Eve. Most people think that this passage refers exclusively to the Jews just before the dispersal and bondage of Judah. but the next verse shows that this also happened before Adam.

"My people are fools; they do not know me. They are senseless children; they have no understanding. They are skilled in doing evil; they know not how to do good."

Sure enough that applies to the contemporaries of Jeremiah too but the very next verse:

I looked on the earth, and behold, it was formless and void; And to the heavens, and they had no light.…

never happened in Jeremiah's time but did happen in genesis chapter 1 verse 2.
edit on 7-5-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Would the holes drilled into the ground by an antimatter beam be neater than the mystery holes that popped up in siberia?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
An antimatter beam would release gamma rays so there would be induced radiation in the hole walls and in the vicinity of the antimatter beam. There would be fused silica glass and other fused minerals in the hole.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

fog bank... i see what you did there

edit on 7-5-2015 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

My comments get worse keep reading if you haven't. Think my last one may have been in bad taste though. Get it!

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

My understanding being manipulation of the Zero point field is pretty much the pinnacle of our notion regarding free energy.

There might be some really fun steps between here and there, though. I don't think they'll ever find how to do that but if they did, THEN you'll have your planet splitter.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Just HOW do you propose to unshackle humanity from money?

I'll study that for you, just set up the grant.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: balanc3

Would the holes drilled into the ground by an antimatter beam be neater than the mystery holes that popped up in siberia?

Neatness would not be a characteristic. Also, the foliage and people and whatnot in the area would be dead.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701
An antimatter beam would release gamma rays so there would be induced radiation in the hole walls and in the vicinity of the antimatter beam. There would be fused silica glass and other fused minerals in the hole.

The neat part of this is that gamma activation is generally short-lived.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join