It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

medium/psychic reading = Alien connection?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Good day everyone - my first post!

Recently my family visited a medium, they each individually had great readings where they walked away convinced a loved one had contacted them.

I had been to one a few years previous and wasn't so much skeptical, just not really interested in the results as i was far more concerned about NWO, ancient aliens, illuminati and how it all connected. I kind of felt that the 'spirit world' wasn't truly understood and not really somewhere i wanted to go.

So, after hearing my family talk highly of this lady, i booked an hours slot.

I arrived and she explained about her 'gift' and that souls come to her, either as they are lost and confused and she stands out due to her gift, or that souls come to her to pass on messages.
She also explained that they manifest usually as themselves, but can appear in many forms - both frightening to gain a negative reaction and beautiful to gain trust.

She also went on to explain her resume if you like, that she has been hired by police to help solve crimes. At first i was slightly skeptical of this as i wondered what business the police had contacting a medium, but then my mind reminded me of cases were mediums had been involved.

This went on for about 20 minutes and i was liking 'my' time would be reduced to only 30 minutes which mad eke think, was this all a ploy to be a 'filler'.

Anyways, we began the reading and she said loved ones of mine that and past on were there, she described one to a T, she was able to recollect how they all passed on and what time period.

The messages they had for me, this sounds cliche, but there was no way she could have guessed or said it in such a way that was clutching at straws.

The information she shared with me, was also something she could not have remembered from her previous readings with my family, 5 months prior.

She knew my thoughts of the past year, my issues and struggles.

She knew a situation that i had almost forgotten, i mean, i will share this aspect as i know you all would like juicy details.

I worked on a cruise ship, a lad from South Africa unfortunately took his own life. This happened about 7 years ago. But she knew the details around his death, she knew his name, it was uncanny.

She also said i had the gift which is something i do feel like i have. She asked me to clear my mind and say the first thing that came in my head. Obviously i was suppressing the sexual desires (as she was very attractive) and i just couldn't think of anything else and she was like 'stop undressing me with your eyes and say what you think' this obviously broke the ice and i cleared my mind and i just had a memory in my mind, of her losing a baby by abortion or something sad like that and at first i didn't want to tell her as it was a bit sensitive - but i did - then she was like, 'well last year i had a misacrriage' and that shocked me, as i and tapped into something.

We then spoke and eventually i left, after staying for 4 hours! Only being charged for 1 hour.

But, this is what i walked away with. I had the feeling that our souls are the real us. There is life beyond death, with out a doubt.

Are we just pure energy that manifests - are we being controlled by a species that taps ingot his energy?

What is this where a spirit can come back to us, long after the physical body has gone - if this is the case what is stopping other 'souls' creating 'bodies' to use to 'relive'?

I hear so many stories of Aliens channelling in to us, where we speak for them, what is it all about and is there a connection to Aliens and the spirit world?

so my question is this

Would i be right in thinking that we have been suppressed so much, that we no longer know who we really are and are these 'aliens' trying to tell us something via crop circles, visions - are they even here to help or just part of the bigger picture - abductions, experiments?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
What an excellent experience you had.

I also know such a lady, and her readings are spot on, even after many years have passed, an event happens, and I recall that Mary said this would happen.

Glad you have opened your mind to the possibilities.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: vaibow123

My wife goes to a lot of mediums. She had me go to one and he couldn't read me. He even apologized that he couldn't get anything from me. He still took my 35 dollars though!!! He said he owed me another reading, but never had a chance to try again. He passed away a couple of years ago, so I'm out of luck.

The second medium hit on a very few things and there was a lot neither my wife or I could connect with.

I wonder at times if some people are easier to read than others, because I never walked away being blown away. I'm not saying I don't believe some people have a "gift" to connect to the spirit world, my experience with them just hasn't impressed me.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: vaibow123 Very good first post and you should keep seeing her

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I would say there are quite a few folks who b.s. as psychic mediums, prey on the bereaved, etc., and they're scum... but esp, second sight, whatever one calls it, exists... despite the scamming and delusions.

It's simply more hit and miss than some "professional" mediums let on... our brains are flighty after all... it's difficult to separate internal dialogue and imagination from actual external information, and there seems to be rules in place "out there" about some types of info, etc.

But I think everyone has "it" a little ... some more than others... and I, too, have met a couple folks who have it ...without a doubt.

I'm not sure about souls and surviving death, but personal evidence makes me think there are and we do... but it's likely way more complex and weird.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I have no idea how you could possibly link aliens with your experience. I cannot see a connection between being contacted by bereaved family members and aliens allowing it to happen. Strange mind but adleast this spiritual experience opened your mind ( and blew off the hinges)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I've done medium readings in the past but I am pretty certain there was no alien connection other than some beings seem rather alien but are not of this physical universe. I know a lady who channeled "light Beings" and they said they were inter-dimensional, meaning they bounce between realities, but as to physical aliens, I have yet to bump into any.

I have my own personal theory that we are actually alien beings so to speak, and come from all over this universe and others to be born here,experience, and die, but that is just my own thoughts.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I've never been to a Psychic/Medium before, and I have somewhat of a bias against them usually, although I have heard from a friend of mine about his readings he had many year ago in his originating country in the West Indies(Caribbean). And it has impacted my view on them by his personal reaction to that particular reading he years ago where he basically said she was right. And he the atheist type too.

If there are psychics that actually can predict the future, I'd think that there are probably only a handful or a couple dozen in the world with that gift/curse. While the rest probably just use tools of that particular trade to be persuasive and convincing.

Also your presentation makes no sense or connections with Aliens at all too. And a lot people believe they can channel alot things like God, Animals, elements, material objects or even Satan.
edit on 5-5-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies - what i am trying to say is, that there is definitely more out there, in my mind, than what we, or the larger percentage know. We call them ghosts, spirits,lost souls if you will, but what if it's just another stage or phase in our evolution? We move into another dimension and when we get there, it all makes sense.

I feel the alien connection is this - we call them alien - but do we really mean alien? A little green man could be the physical manifestation, like an avatar?

What if they are another species, that have a greater understanding of what we call the 'after life'.

I'm just trying to make sense of it all, as for a long time i have loved conspiracies and what not, everything paranormal and ET, but to speak to a lady, that could tap into my soul, to share my emotions, to chat with people that have since left the physical world - it's truly amazing.

When you hear that humans have 'junk' DNA or only use 12% of our brains, it kind of makes me think - what if we could use 100% where would this leave us?

What if school's taught us about the universe and to have an open mind - why should such a topic be frowned upon.

Why should something Alien be labelled as a Green man in a UFO - i definilty think there is a link between the next step and 'alien' intervention. I'm not saying it's Aliens giving us messages, but i just feel 'aliens' have answers to our questions. Why else would they be so interested in us

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I think that most of the posters would do well to broaden their horizons of what is possible beyond the rather old and limited beliefs that the dead can speak to us through some mediums.

There is a growing chorus of voices of people that have used a certain South American drug to bring forth a state of ultra-consciousness where contact is made with other realities that include, really, about anything imaginable and some things that are beyond imagination. It is not uncommon to be confronted with and have exchanges with dead people, demons, angels and aliens. A common result is an huge and intense personal understanding of self and our place in our universe. In this typical physical state we humans almost totally exist within, we tend to think that we are the "real" part of reality and the other stuff is "iffy" and doesn't count for much. That is not the case.

For further exploration, I recommend a book by Rick Strassman, M.D. and scientist. He was the first American scientist to conduct experiments with '___' in the US. His book, Inner Paths to Outer Space is co-authored with three other scientists that report of their personal experiences using the drug (which is not addictive). YouTube has a lot about his work and others.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: vaibow123
When you hear that humans have 'junk' DNA or only use 12% of our brains, it kind of makes me think - what if we could use 100% where would this leave us?

But we do use 100%
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Your perception of what E.T could be are very different from I think E.T could be, also your just going with a stereotype by little green men and being sympathetic or politically correct, unless they are little green men. E.t might have answers on somethings, while they probably couldn't answer somethings they'd want to know, like us.

Aliens just a word, while the rest of 90 percent of brain goes to bodily functions, while schools would have to understand the universe...Which science is still trying to do.

Sounds like...NEW AGE.
edit on 5-5-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

maybe I'm missing it but I don't see the name of this drug? are you talking about '___'? EDIT: oh so its censored?
I guess I know what it is then.

can't she just lie and pretend she had a "miscarriage" though?.

are you required to give this "medium" your name when making the appointment? if so, wouldn't it be pretty easy for them to do an extensive background check through some friends they pay to find out that you worked on a cruise ship and find out someone committed suicide? it must have been reported in some news or online article, with all the information available today I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm quite skeptical about these things really, scammers will go to lengths to try and convince people it is real so they bring more costumers.
edit on 5 5 2015 by Vamana because: (no reason given)

edit on 5 5 2015 by Vamana because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

"Off planet beings" is the term I have heard from Spirit World communication to general public audience. Nothing further alluded to toward Aliens description.
edit on 5-5-2015 by Granite because: sp

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I don't think this new age mumbo jumbo belongs in this forum.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr X

Why is that?

It was a valid question.

I have even wondered a few times myself.

We once did an ATS Out Of the Box Radio show on Alien beings that are in contact with another ATS member.
We all participated in a telepathy experiment, which got some mixed, but interesting results.

So although I personally have never been in contact with an alien being (or at least what I would consider "alien" that does not mean that it could not be. I also know another person, well documented, who says they are in telepathic contact with alien beings,
and they certainly are in contact with something,
so there is something to it all.
edit on 6-5-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Those with more advanced psi usually havent been here for long either. There is quite a connection between anything paranormal and anything unworldly or extraterrestrial.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

For further exploration, I recommend a book by Rick Strassman, M.D. and scientist. He was the first American scientist to conduct experiments with '___' in the US. His book, Inner Paths to Outer Space is co-authored with three other scientists that report of their personal experiences using the drug (which is not addictive). YouTube has a lot about his work and others.

More importantly than being non addictive is that its endogenous. I wasn't aware of that book. Thanks. There is most definitely a connection there with everything "alien" discussed here.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

More importantly than being non addictive is that its endogenous. I wasn't aware of that book. Thanks. There is most definitely a connection there with everything "alien" discussed here.

David Bowie was endogenous... and an alien.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

David Bowie was endogenous... and an alien.

I have never really recovered from that video he did with Mick Jagger.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join