It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to see these people on another plane/Different dimensions?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I done a deal with the Devil. Almost straight away these 'people' turned up, I could sense them at first (almost see them). Since then I've rejected the Devil and my ability to sense them has gone away. How can I see or sense them again?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
I done a deal with the Devil. Almost straight away these 'people' turned up, I could sense them at first (almost see them). Since then I've rejected the Devil and my ability to sense them has gone away. How can I see or sense them again?

Seems the obvious answer would be make another deal with the devil?

You don't, by any chance, live in Georgia do you? You know the devil went down there looking for a soul to steal, he was in a bid cause he was way behind, and willing to make a deal....or at least that is what Charlie Daniels said...
edit on 5/5/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

What did the devil look like? Please elaborate as to the deal/contract you made?
edit on 5-5-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

What did the devil look like? Please elaborate as to the deal/contract you made?

Yep....I would also like to know what the deal was exactly and how you were able to then reject the deal. As far as I knew, once you made a deal with the devil your only option out was death....unless you gave up a child or something of the like....

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I woke up in a bad mood and said to myself, "I'm tired of being good, I want to be bad". Just then as I was laying on my sofa-I went into a deep state and spoke to him but he didn't speak back. I didn't see what he looked like.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234

I woke up in a bad mood and said to myself, "I'm tired of being good, I want to be bad". Just then as I was laying on my sofa-I went into a deep state and spoke to him but he didn't speak back. I didn't see what he looked like.

Well...I guess the next question would be....why do you WANT to see these "people" again? They were obviously associated with the devil, so......

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Did he Offer you a Golden Fiddle?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I think by rejecting him and being no use to him-The Devil refuses to give me these powers. Its only a deal if I perform my half of the bargain.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I think some of them are secret societies and MOD ect.

edit on 5-5-2015 by gell1234 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Since you already claim to be possessed by Moloch (one of your previous threads) and have professed a desire to be recruited by "any secret orginizations" (another stellar thread) have had active contact with spirits via your "ouila" board (moloch thread) and now have not only successfully contacted the devil but managed to not only make but apparently break a deal with the devil and see inter dimensional entities it seems you have outgrown all of us here at ATS and should move on to a site more on your level of enlightenment... like GLP or 4chan.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

"I went into a deep state and spoke to him but he didn't speak back. I didn't see what he looked like."

So how do you know he/it/she was really there given that you did not see anything or hear anything other than your own words?

link   

originally posted by: frostie
Did he Offer you a Golden Fiddle?

More likely a golden shower.

link   
Uh oh I think he is making you speak in double post.

link   
a reply to: abe froman

I have not outgrown this forum...YET...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

His presence...Very powerful.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Possibly a bad dream/night terror?

Can you explain this presence, how was it powerful?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

"I went into a deep state and spoke to him but he didn't speak back. I didn't see what he looked like."

So how do you know he/it/she was really there given that you did not see anything or hear anything other than your own words?

That and how do you know it was the devil and not just Moloch tricking you....evil entities are tricky....they like to trick....tricky tricky entity....

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

and of course the appearance of the devil is accompanied by the strong smell of BS.

(brimstone)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I'm not as spiritual as I used to be, but I really think you're walking a perilous path when you reach out for the devil. I think the devil feeds on subconscious desires and uses them to draw you in. As soon as you started to reject the path you had taken, the visuals that intrigued you began to dissipate as well, leaving you wanting more. Once you had seen certain things you needed to see more to gain some kind of understanding, but in order to sense them again, you'll have to willingly get back on track with the devil.

The devil tricks you into believing he can show you the answers you're searching for, but all he really wants is you to dedicate your life to an evil way of thinking.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

It was a very dark feeling and the Devil could here me think Telepathically. It was an intense and serious moment. I didn't get an overwhelming feeling of evil just 'darkness'. I don't think it was Moloch.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join