It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Rense being censored on Fukushima?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
According to Rense it's already happened. Michael Collins used to do weekly interviews on the Jeff Rense show concerning Fukushima and suddenly quit one day. Rense said that in his opinion Collins had been threatened and that was the only reason he'd give up doing the show.

Something similar may have happened again. In the video below which was published on YouTube on May 4, 2015, Dana Dunford says that he would be on the Jeff Rense show later in the day (start watching at 10:00 in the video below). That's consistent with the fact that he's been doing interviews concerning Fukushima on the Rense radio show every Monday for some time now. Dana Dunford only does interviews concerning Fukushima on the Jeff Rense show.

However, the following programs are in the Jeff Rense radio archives for May 4, 2015:

Hour 1 -Late, Great Jim Keith - Case Book on the Men in Black (June 6, 1997)

Hour 2 -Late, Great Jim Keith - Case Book on the Men in Black (June 6, 1997)

Hour 3 - Frosty Wooldridge (encore)

The interview that Jeff Rense did with Dana Dunford on May 4, 2015 is not available in the Jeff Rense archives. This is not proof that Jeff Rense is being censored on Fukushima but it is evidence that it may be happening. It will be interesting to see how the situation unfolds.

Did anyone listen to the program live? Any thoughts on what may have been said during the program that could have led to censorship?
edit on 5-5-2015 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

i'm aware of a ban on talking fuku in japan. unable to watch the visuals, however a law seems to have been put in place japan side to perhaps silence the critics. maybe when the pacific partnerships are signed and sealed it will be extended to other continents. wait and see I suppose.
f

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I would not doubt that there is censoring going on. After all, The MSM has not reported on the situation in at least 3 years!

1+1=2

I have to believe either there is nothing that can be done by any govt worldwide for this disaster, or it is not as serious as we have read here. I have a hard time believing that fuku is going to kill the earth and no govt has an interest in helping to stop that progression.

I do not claim to know what to believe, but I do recall putting iodine on my skin within days of the accident(for a couple of days), and now here we are 4 years later and we are all still alive, and no cataclysmic numbers of cancer deaths.

So, I am contradicting myself a bit, but only because nothing about fuku makes sense.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Makes me wonder if maybe it's time for Jeff Rense to get James Corbett on his show and try and get the message out using the differing platforms and groups . James is a man on the ground when it comes to Japan and should be able to add much needed truth to the conversation ....peace

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
anybody still thinking tschernobyl was the biggest disaster ever??????? only becourse it was an russian reactor????

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
anybody still thinking tschernobyl was the biggest disaster ever??????? only becourse it was an russian reactor????

the way things are looking chernobyl is relegated to second place in the known history of criticalities. fuku is a swimming pool compared to pripyats footspa (apparently)!

f

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

you'll find more on this in the reactor breach forum and on the Project Camelot site

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Rense did an interview on Fukushima with Yoichi Shimatsu on May 11, 2015 and there was information dispensed in the interview that pertains to this thread. Quoting from the interview:

Shimatsu: How's Dana doing? I haven't been keeping up.

Rense: I think he's resting. I think he's home now. I can't confirm it but he's not on the road as far as I'm able to tell. I think he survived. He survived at least one attempt to kill him, maybe more.

Shimatsu: Yes.

Rense: They don't like him. When he gets home and begins to assemble the material he has, it's going to be obviously overwhelming.

Shimatsu: Yeah.

Rense: And the Feds don't like that.

Jeff Rense has encores of previous programs in his archives for Monday and Tuesday of last week (May 4th and May 5th). I'm assuming that means that Rense did not do his radio show on those days.

The provable facts that we know:

On May 4, 2015, Dana Dunford uploaded his last known video to YouTube. In the video he says that he would be on the Jeff Rense show later in the day. However, the radio show was apparently canceled. Now Rense is claiming that he doesn't know for sure where Dana is or whether he's even alive and that there has been at least one attempt to kill him.

Quoting once again from Rense's interview with Yoichi Shimatsu on May 11, 2015:

Shimatsu: Anyway, Jeff, I really feel bad about what happened. You know?

Rense: Well, I'm OK.

Shimatsu: I have my suspicions.

Rense: I have my suspicions too.

Shimatsu: I don't have the evidence but I have the suspicion. OK?

Rense: Thank you, my friend.

Shimatsu: There's strong suspicion there. OK?

Rense: Yeah, I agree. Thank you, Yoichi.

Shimatsu: I mean, the timing was right on the button. It had to be about that.

Rense: Oh, yeah.

Shimatsu: And I know there's ways of doing it. There's ways of doing it.

Rense: Many.

The above dialogue appears to be about Jeff Rense having sudden health issues which he still hasn't recovered from.

Dana Dunford's appearance on Rense's show was cancelled last week which coincided with Rense becoming ill and having to cancel two days worth of radio shows. Now, Dunford's whereabouts may be completely unknown, we know someone has tried to kill him, and he's disappeared from YouTube for over week when he usually puts out videos nearly daily.

If anyone has inside information, this is not the time to be afraid.
edit on 12-5-2015 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
ultimately japan has cracked down on doom merchants, crackpots etc...
he sits behind a mic how many thousands of miles away trying to make out fukushima is part of some conspiracy, while in the real world more sheep in wales died after the much worse chernobyl incident.
however that was pre internet, doh.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Do people take Jeff Rense seriously?

He's a joke really, and i'm talking about his crack pot theories not his hair
Look him up beond his own website, guys a loon.
edit on 31-5-2015 by Glz00 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
There are some classic ad hominem attacks here.

Fukushima is still NOT contained. I can only hope that the good scientists are using the radiation a good tracer on how ocean currents work, and how Cesium is passed through the food chain.

The Main Stream Media silence on the ongoing melt-through is apparent. It is also apparent the nuclear industry does NOT have acceptable contingency plans for nuclear disasters.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Fukushima is still NOT contained. I can only hope that the good scientists are using the radiation a good tracer on how ocean currents work, and how Cesium is passed through the food chain.

You can bet your bottom dollar this is the case,almost as if it being played out just to get the data.....

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

These guys love to make these claims. If he was really concerned with this information being censored all he has todo is upload his information via bittorrent and grant permission to distribute freely. Heck even send it to wikileak type sources.

I remember Jesse Ventura claiming the gov;t was behind his lack of ratings on his conspiracy theory tv show but then changed his tune and blamed Chris Kyle for his rating demise during his trial.

edit on 33531America/ChicagoSun, 31 May 2015 22:33:11 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glz00
Do people take Jeff Rense seriously?

He's a joke really, and i'm talking about his crack pot theories not his hair
Look him up beond his own website, guys a loon.

I am assuming you have no idea of the reality of this world, genuine truthers get bombarded with misinformation and yes sometimes we find it difficult to discern what the truth is but one article which was announced on TV was that the Israeli government dropped a huge bomb on Palestinians killing between 50-200 thousand of them in 1978 and another article on his site referred to the American government paying the Israeli's in weapons to X-Ray 100 thousand Sephardic children with 35 thousand times the dose.

And this is the work of a crackpot is it.

Fukushima was done intentionally that I can promise you. but you probably prefer to be apathetic and let evil control your life.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
As this disaster is ongoing and an obvious threat to countless lives,you would think the Media would be all over this story.Instead the silence is deafening.The same as the UN where solutions Should have been discussed from the start.Out of sight out of mind just doesn't cut it anymore.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

"I am assuming you have no idea of the reality of this world"

Your reality, no i probably don't have much idea. I don't think my reality is as dark!

"Fukushima was done intentionally that I can promise you."

Do you have any evidence to back up your promise that Fukushima was done intentionally?

"you probably prefer to be apathetic and let evil control your life."

And yes i would prefer to be apathetic about the power plant (not to the people who lost there lives and homes), I belive it was an earthquake followed by a rather big wave, not a lot we can do about that now but try to fix it.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Glz00

Yes I do have proof that fukushima was done on purpose so this is why I see the world the way I do, yes I agree that we need to fix the power plant but apparently this help is being refused there's a guy called Patrick Flanagan who says he can fix it but I don't know that this is true.

The reason I see the world as so dark is because it is pure and simple which is why when we live in dark times apathy is helping the dark when we live in an age of light apathy works for the light. just one of those things.

when people are not aware of what's going on in the world it allows evil to flourish, so not understanding about the pesticides and chemicals that are put into our food and water (there are around 75,000 chems just in tap water) and the toxins emitted from cars like benzene and carbon monoxide which physically change your health and lowers our intelligence, so when we are thinking our world is OK it is actually shortening our life and our health deteriorates. know anyone that has died from cancer? there are plenty of cures out there but the evil that runs our world hides this.

top topics

join