It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Mother Of! does anyone have ice cream?!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
So there I was... 2AM. My Lyrica ( C4 class drug for nerve pain ) makes me hungry as heck. The drug can shut down the brains ability to tell you you've eaten enough. The narcotic in it makes you crave food... a lot of it.

So I decided on spicy. Bad move!
I concocted a very spicy treat.

By using a food processor. I took 1 lbs of Ghost peppers.
1 lbs of Habanaro peppers.
1/2 cup of Blair's Ultra death hot sauce.. www.hotsauceworld.com...
1/2 cup of 3am reserve hot sauce..in the link above.

Place it in a sauce pan and render down with www.huyfong.com... Sriacha for 1 hour.
2 packs of bacon.. make them into crumbles.
Any amount of ground beef you desire..

Place in a tortilla flour/corn your choice..
Myself I use flour and hand fulls of shredded cheddar....
Grill to a lite golden color...

Consume with hot salsa ...
I had four of them...
So you can see where this is going...
My face is buried in sour cream!
I've had 6 cups of coffee!

I can't touch anything because the Capsaicin is all over my hands.... and face... annnnnnnd!

I love my hot sauces... but this morning takes the cake!

Oh! And I added this to the salsa.. pepperheadsforlife.com...

Yep! So ATS? What's your poison when it comes to hot and spicy?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Green chili enchiladas with plenty of tobasco.

Red chili applied liberally to everything including waffles.

www.thesantafesite.com...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Thanks.. I'm saving that link.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Holy crow! This reads to me like an attempt on one's own life. No kidding. I simply cannot imagine eating something that burns your innards like that almost to the point of self-destruction . I will add hot sauce to foods so that they have a little more flavour, but the absolute burn factor is out.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Jeez, are you my husband?

This is exactly why we have a whole box of rubber gloves in the kitchen.

GHOST PEPPERS ARE DANGEROUS!!!!!

But apparently you fools who like them, never learn.

Don't rub your eyes. Go take a shower.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Sounds like the spices I put in my "Dragon Chili" . Guess why I call it that . Once set the sofa on fire with it....

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Oh, man. Is it evil that I'm laughing my ass off right now? I hope you don't get it in your eyes. Also, be careful when you pee. I'm sure you already know but yeah, there's nothing like feeling like your boy parts are on fire. Speaking of fire, I bet it's going to feel like you're passing lava when the #2 train comes though the tunnel. Good luck.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: aboutface
When I was 15 it started as a who can tolerate it best... ( stupidity show off around friends )
But as the years pass.. the standard hot pepper had no effect.. I craved more flavor and heat.. not to mention the endorphins that get released...

Now at 41.. I don't think twice about fresh hot peppers and sauce with scrambled eggs and sausage..
Won't lie. I was warned about my esophagus...

I've gotten way past the gut wrenching pain anymore....
I'm dying to find and try a scorpion chili..
en.m.wikipedia.org...

I think I need help...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Thanks all for coming into this mess..
As for husbands.. I've never married .. maybe this could be a clue?

Skid Mark..... so yeah. Things are still burning with improper "handling" ...

And after now 7 cups of coffee.. Dante's Inferno... or the Hounds of Hades want out!
The fact that I leave the seeds in....
This never gets old!

( shifting hiney slight deafening pitch in my voice )...... seriously I just let out a screech so high pitched.... my dogs and the dogs withing 1 square miles are barking...

Should ever there be a contest... I want in!

edit on 5-5-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Sounds like the spices I put in my "Dragon Chili" . Guess why I call it that . Once set the sofa on fire with it....

Dragon Chili you say? Sounds intriguingly good.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I'm laughing even harder now. Thanks for that.
Seeds are the gifts that keep on giving. I bet you feel like sitting in a milk bath to see if it's good at soothing the other end. At least you're not at the stage where you're afraid to sneeze, cough, or fart in case things get messy. At least I hope you're not. Luck be with you.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Memories of my favorite pub that recently went out of business. Buffalo wings slathered in a ghost pepper sauce. The platter came with ten wings. I made it through eight ... once. Six was par. Had to quit after internal bleeding set in.

Best way to eat 'em: Do three quick, get up and wash hands vigorously. Drink beer for 20 minutes. Do three more wings. You'd be high as a kite. Mass quantities of beer recommended because your pee will be hot.

Next day ... no problems. When the Hounds of Hades bark, your sphincter instinctively opens so wide nothing contacts the sides. Just need to ensure the angle doesn't promote a splash ... and always protect the family jewels.

There must be a pepper eating contest at the next ATS gathering.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
One thing about it, that capsaicin ought to help with your inflammation issues ... I started training myself to eat spicier stuff to help stave off the family arthritis. I have a family history of bad knees and back ... and after hurdling and high jumping my way through college, I figured I'd probably need to treat myself right to get a few more years out of those joints.

Still, I'm doing good to handle common chipotle. Love the chipotle Tobasco!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
WOW! That's wicked! But it sounds pretty good. LOL!

a reply to: olaru12

No surprise, I'm a green chile girl all the way! Smother anything with it!

I also love chipotle chile powder for cooking. Sometimes, my husband can't enter the kitchen or he'll choke on the fumes. I've built up a nice tolerance to it.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I used to work a lot of music festivals in the UK and a few years ago came across a bottle of dragon sauce, it claimed to be 1.2 million scovilles.

We were sitting round a campfire and I decided to bring it out and "Dare" people to dip a cocktail stick in and pop it on there tounge.

As you can imagine most had a go and everyone was either sweating, screaming or crying.

A friend came back drunk and saw the sauce then said " ahh chilli sauce, you guys are all pussies, watch this" and put about a third of the bottle into his mouth before anyone could stop him.

He was unable to talk for about 3 hours and had to take 3 days off work.

Look before you leap came to mind but he now thinks of it as a badge of honour.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Replace the chili powder with Volcano dust.. www.iburn.com...://www.iburn.com:80/Volcanic-Peppers-Volcano-Dust-3-p/volcano-dust-3.h tm=

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Very true. I find that it has been beneficial to joint pain. Used topically of course. Lite amounts to the forehead also works for Migraines from time to time.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

It's after 6pm EST.. the "Gifts" keep coming! Was over at a buddies. Sat in his pool with my rear up against the output of the water jet!
TMI I know...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

We have several different chili powders in our kitchen: Ancho, chipotle, common chili and Hatch, not counting the cayenne.

We made an enchilada sauce once that used tbsps. of cayenne ... once. The fumes were so bad we almost couldn't stand to be in the room with it, and no one could stand to eat it.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

LMAO! Great description! Always doing my best to prevent back splash! Every time I see your avatar... I want extra hot wings.

If ATS did have a contest, COUNT ME IN!!!
edit on 5-5-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join