It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 very simple question for chemtrail believers...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Mumbotron

No, you will find that skeptics will quite easily concede cloud seeding is ongoing, and has been for a very long time. What skeptics deny is that spraying that looks just like, and acts just like contrails is ongoing. Cloud seeding is well documented. What needs to be proven is that something is being sprayed that is exactly like a contrail, but isn't.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
What may or may not be getting 'sprayed' is irrelevant. You will not get those answers. Who are you to make demands of your masters? The true nature of the situation is undeniable. Our hydrological cycle has been disrupted.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

No, you will find that skeptics will quite easily concede cloud seeding is ongoing, and has been for a very long time. What skeptics deny is that spraying that looks just like, and acts just like contrails is ongoing. Cloud seeding is well documented. What needs to be proven is that something is being sprayed that is exactly like a contrail, but isn't.

Do you know which chemicals attract water molecules? Well they say that silver iodide isn't entirely harmless. I would imagine those with weakened immune systems would be at a higher risk. Clearly you haven't been reading the threads I have if you think everyone agrees on the existence of active weather modification. Come on mod.... no need to be so contrary all the time. We basically agree.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Do you know which chemicals attract water molecules? Well they say that silver iodide isn't entirely harmless.

Are you saying they're spraying silver iodide from planes to make the white lines in the sky that most know as contrails?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Contrails are from normal plane traffic. Cloud seeding can be achieved through spraying silver iodide. There are private companies that are currently involved in this sort of stuff. Take a look at the link I gave a few posts back... you can do your own research on the various studies and projects that one company has been doing for the last 60 years. Given the fact that altering weather systems can have various geopolitical consequences, this tech has not been fully disclosed. I am saying silver iodide has been used to alter weather and seed clouds. I can't (nor can anybody) say what is in every one of those cloud seeding planes.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: payt69So we'd have to ask where the notion that contrails can't persist comes from. I'm very curiuos about that, since every other cloud can persist without any problems given the right conditions, so why not a contrail? And a contrail is effectively just a cirrus cloud, so why make such strange claims about it?

This to me is the most basic lie that pretty much every chemtrail believer unquestioningly believes in. If you're a chemtrail believer, please explain to me why you believe it to be true, and what your reasoning is to believe it.

I don't think all chemtrail believers think that only chemtrails can persist.
I thought this was common knowledge?

Depending on the chemicals used, in theory, a chemtrail could be invisible. So they could be spraying without us seeing any difference...

I'm sure I just blew your mind!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Yeah, cloud seeding. That's been going on for decades already and is well known. Cloud seeding is nothing like chemtrails supposedly are. For one thing, it requires preexisting clouds.

I wonder how many times you and the others have repeated this nugget of text. ...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mumbotron
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Contrails are from normal plane traffic. Cloud seeding can be achieved through spraying silver iodide. There are private companies that are currently involved in this sort of stuff. Take a look at the link I gave a few posts back... you can do your own research on the various studies and projects that one company has been doing for the last 60 years. Given the fact that altering weather systems can have various geopolitical consequences, this tech has not been fully disclosed. I am saying silver iodide has been used to alter weather and seed clouds. I can't (nor can anybody) say what is in every one of those cloud seeding planes.

So basically you can't say anything other than

- some companies do cloud seeding on a small scale
- being able to change the weather would be a game changer
- some unscrupulous actions were done from planes by various governments at various times

And....that's it i think?

Too few dots for me to connect...but i just know there are many on ATS who think they can.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Which chemicals attract water molecules? What is that supposed to mean? Water molecules are nucleated naturally by all manner of particulate matter. There is a constant competition in the atmosphere for water vapor. Aerosols, however, out-compete all other forms, creating haze and precluding precipitation.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Contrails are from normal plane traffic.

Tell that to a chemmie. Especially the ones that chant "Look up" when asked for evidence of "chemtrails". You know the type, they tend to post pictures of contrails as if that's supposed to prove something.

Cloud seeding can be achieved through spraying silver iodide. There are private companies that are currently involved in this sort of stuff.

Is this news to you? Tell us something we don't know already, like WTF cloud seeding has to do with the white lines in the sky that strike fear into the hearts of members of the chemmunity.

Take a look at the link I gave a few posts back... you can do your own research on the various studies and projects that one company has been doing for the last 60 years.

Maybe you could do a little more research and understand what they're doing. It doesn't look like "chemtrails". It doesn't look like anything, unless you're up there in the clouds they're seeding.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ignomen

Wow... you folks seem a little worked up... why I can't be so sure. Well I did offer an example of a particulate chemical which is used for the aforementioned purpose. As for various government making larger efforts with this tech... isn't it clear to you that to do so may violate treaties, alter larger weather patterns or otherwise agitate other nation states?

3danimator: that's just great that you can admit that there is chemicals being sprayed by planes in the sky currently. Nobody said it is happening everywhere at once. Certainly there can be plenty of debate about what scale this is occurring on, to think that the US military hasn't attempted to use it would be naive I.M.O.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

The military used cloud seeding a lot in Vietnam. But cloud seeding isn't a chemtrail.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

The military used cloud seeding a lot in Vietnam. But cloud seeding isn't a chemtrail.

As you can see here Zaphod... the author of this thread has trouble believing that weather modification is taking place on scale larger than a small private company (that is a contrast to your earlier statement that most don't question weather mod). The chemicals are particulate matter like silver iodide and other particulate matter... technically chemicals being sprayed by planes. What is so difficult about that. I am not saying that anything else is coming out of those planes for any other purpose. You even offered a supporting example to 3danimator. That must have been logistically impossible for them to do in Vietnam, wouldn't you say 3d?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

1) Prove they're lying.

2) We really just don't care all that much in the first place.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I bet if the internet had existed back then, there'd be a ton of people calling the cloud seed conspiracy theorists bat# crazy pants.

Humanity really needs to start learning from the past.

Lesson 1: THE GOVERNMENT/CORPORATION IS OUT TO GET YOU!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

No, what he's saying is logistically impossible is for an aircraft to spray a tail of chemicals from horizon to horizon as chemtrail believers claim. Not that cloud seeding can take place.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FaceMyBook

It's been proven repeatedly that some of these sources are lying.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ya,
"proven"

I choose to believe nothing, especially not anything told to me by anyone else.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FaceMyBook

So you don't believe anything read in a book, or anywhere then, since everything you learn is told to you by someone at some point.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mumbotron

As you can see here Zaphod... the author of this thread has trouble believing that weather modification is taking place on scale larger than a small private company (that is a contrast to your earlier statement that most don't question weather mod). The chemicals are particulate matter like silver iodide and other particulate matter... technically chemicals being sprayed by planes. What is so difficult about that. I am not saying that anything else is coming out of those planes for any other purpose. You even offered a supporting example to 3danimator. That must have been logistically impossible for them to do in Vietnam, wouldn't you say 3d?

So do you believe that the white lines generally referred to as contrails are anything other than that?

See, that's what the whole chemtrail thing used to be about: those scary white lines that they think didn't exist before the latter half of the 90s. But apparently goalposts have been shifting quite a bit, since even some chemmies (Not all of them yet) have come to realize that their former notions have become untenable. So now they're grasping at straws and try to redefine known phnomenae such as jet emissions and weather modification as 'chemtrails'.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join