It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any theories on this situation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I have had two very strange experiences the most recent being last week. I was in bed ready to go asleep when I suddenly found myself lying down in a park (where I used to live about ten years ago) I told myself to stay calm and that I was obviously dreaming I felt ,my bed to reassure myself but I felt concrete - I was lying by the cricket pitch. Two men went past and said "Are you ok love"? I looked around in a panic and was back in my room. The thing is I am very aware of sleep paralysis, I do suffer from that alot, this incident happened literally 10 seconds after getting into bed and I strongly do not think this was a case of that. I keep a dream journal and can also do Lucid Dreaming, this really scared me. Any thoughts ps I was not drunk, over tired or stoned X

[edit on 22-12-2004 by safeasfcuk]

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by safeasfcuk
I have had two very strange experiences the most recent being last week. [edit on 22-12-2004 by safeasfcuk]

I know... those special forces are just not letting you fall asleep. You should know, that these experiences were real, and in this case there is no place of coincidence. It's another thing, that you can't understand what's happening... well, how would you know.

new topics

join