It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part 2. After the strawberry field girl.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
So I posted on the girl that was my first infatuation. Everybody experiences this. But the next chapter for me was the first time, in retrospect, that I question whether I was set up.

I was a very shy boy, short but with a nice face. In grade 12 as a guy who had never had a girlfriend, a pretty girl suddenly came on to me. We got involved in sexual stuff, just short of intercourse. On prom night we ended up on a beach, and her former boyfriend showed up. Thankfully he didn't hurt me.

Weeks later, I phoned her and was told by her mother that she was in Germany. Her husband was a Canadian soldier, and it eventually became clear to me that she chose me to entertain her while she waited to join her husband to be.

Many years later, one of my sisters told me that her Canadian military husband knew this girl who was a wife of a Canadian soldier, and that she was found in sexual contact by her husband thus ending the marriage.

I couldn't care less. I just wonder whether this was the first set up, and why.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

Stories like this usually have a common theme. You were just a casual fling to her and she probably picked you because you were shy. She knew you would fall for her and do what she wanted, without a lot of questions. I mean, a shy guy, with no previous girlfriend is not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth, right? She's pretty and hot, so you're not going to care why, you're just going to be happy she's picked you. Some women just can't get along without constant attention. They Have to have someone to cater to them and give them the attention they want and some do it with no consideration of the outcome. I think in some cases, it's low self esteem and they need a man around to prove to themselves they are pretty or interesting or have a attractive body, etc, etc.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

I had a neighbor one time who I was attracted to and friends with. One day, we ended up taking off each other's clothes while playing "house" and after that we played "house" a lot. It never got too far (cuddling, grinding) except for one time, we were about to go all the way on her front porch when I got freaked out that her parents would walk in on us and I went inside. After that, we didn't do much else. We weren't officially dating, either, but as far as I know, I was the only guy in her life. She probably wonders why I didn't go for it.

The story is a bit more complicated than that, but that's a brief overview. Just thought I would share. I always felt guilty about that.
edit on 05amTue, 05 May 2015 07:58:22 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

join