It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God, I Feel Sorry For The DEVIL!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369
a reply to: WarminIndy

Did the zombies that raised from the surrounding graves during Jesus's own resurrection also defeat death?

Were they zombies or do you merely assume they were zombies?

Yes, THEY did, but they also came out AFTER Jesus went to where they were and preached to them.

Definition of zombie

1. In voodoo belief and popular folklore, a corpse that has been reanimated, especially by means of a supernatural power or spell. 2. One who looks or behaves like an automaton. 3. A computer connected to the internet and controlled by a remote unauthorized user to perform malicious tasks, without the owner being aware.

Jesus wasn't into voodoo.
Did they act like an automaton?
They weren't connected to the internet.

Have YOU defeated death?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

To bad so sad...you get what you deserve...I hope you choke on your greedy and adulterous and diabolical evil smoke filled world of chaos.

with talk like that, you might end up choking on it too. i hear god doesnt like people who fight sin with sin.

edit on 5-5-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

God, I Feel Sorry For The DEVIL!!!

He's getting exactly what he wants. Why feel sorry for him??

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Hmmm...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

Were they zombies or do you merely assume they were zombies?

They were 100% genuine zombies...

Yes, THEY did, but they also came out AFTER Jesus went to where they were and preached to them.

Makes sense, one zombie talking to other zombies.....I guess. It happens.

Definition of zombie
1. In voodoo belief and popular folklore, a corpse that has been reanimated, especially by means of a supernatural power or spell.
2. One who looks or behaves like an automaton.
3. A computer connected to the internet and controlled by a remote unauthorized user to perform malicious tasks, without the owner being aware.

Jesus wasn't into voodoo.

He didn't have to be, in popular folklore the causes for zombie breakouts can be completely unknown or like in this case, via supernatural spooky powers. But he was a corpse that had sat rotting for days, probably losing the eyes first to scavengers, and was later reanimated via supernatural powers. Ticks all the required boxes for a zombie.

Did they act like an automaton?

Well they marched on the town, zombies have been known to do that. And eat brains.

Have YOU defeated death?

Well if a random collection of people in the local graves were resurrected as zombies and also defeated death then there's a chance I or indeed anyone else could, right?...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Forget that once I pass I prefer not to come back. I would like to enjoy life for a few million years as pure energy before the energy finds its way back into a mortal shell and live the mortal experience once more as a brand new being.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DYepes
Forget that once I pass I prefer not to come back. I would like to enjoy life for a few million years as pure energy before the energy finds its way back into a mortal shell and live the mortal experience once more as a brand new being.

What exactly do you think you could enjoy while existing as 'pure energy'?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by:[post] Prezbo369

zombies have been known to do that. And eat brains.

Um, when? You mean it happened in real life? Zombies really eat brains?

Tell us other cases of zombies over taking towns and eating brains. You know, Night of the Living Dead was just a movie, right?
edit on 5/5/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Um, when? You mean it happened in real life? Zombies really eat brains? 

Tell us other cases of zombies over taking towns and eating brains. You know, Night of the Living Dead was just a movie, right?

Haha yeah if course it's all fiction and entirely made up!

I mean, you'd have to be pretty simple to actually believe a rotting corpse could magically get up and start walking around right? right?......

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The devil only tempts us, if we take the bait we are hooked. Once your hooked, it is hard to break free of all the deceit.

You are saying "the enlightenment or/for the human" is of deceitful purpose? Humans gain in this experience; Gods do NOT--will incite anger regarding a 'trickery' having taken place.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atlantican
The devil doesn't just make the products. He buys them.
Every single one of us, the devil inside.

Duality of good vs evil is the prescribed moment of 'beingness' NOW (get used to it and choose a side).
edit on 5-5-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join