It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible case of "alien" channeled automatic writing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: gspat I also can read Russian, that English and German. But whatever this is , is clearly none of those languages (and no I'm not claiming its alien), but it is interesting to me. If a known language or symbols can be identified I'd like to know from where.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
OP....how can you ignore the 2nd post? Please address the 2nd post...important questions, we are all dieing to know...Where is the video footage?

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I wish I could add to the discussion as far as clues to what the symbols mean, alas, no but-Those are quite interesting drawings! They are so neat and precisely drawn. when I doodle, especially in ink, I have lots of extra lines here and there and sometimes the edges aren't crisp. Intriguing story for sure. thanks for sharing it

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb here but I did notice a strange similarity between the red (and possibly white) dots at the bottom of the third image and the recently spotted lights over San Diego.

I've tried to put them together using irfanview and i'll try to embed them here

Ok. Preview showed it as working but I hope its big enough for you all to see

It could be something I suppose. Just putting it out there as an honest observation
Even if it is the tablecloth lol

Peace,

M.
edit on May000000Mon, 04 May 2015 23:40:38 -0500Monday20152015-05-04T23:40:38-05:00k by murlock because: Tiredness lol

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hello everyone. Long time lurker here, and first time (likely only time) poster here.

I realize I have never posted before, so my opinion lends little credence to what I am about to spill out, but what I am about to say is entirely true...

When I opened these images, I felt chills down my spine. I am still feeling the chill. As a forward, I am a professional artist, and am about to attend school for design, with which I already design at a 4th year level, and am entirely self taught. My talent came from years of practice, imagination, and as I refer to it, the "uncanny ability of learning how to see". Observation can decipher more of life than I can even begin to describe, and I believe it is the very core root of Wisdom. To "stop and smell the roses" by way of observation can bring enlightenment.

I digress.

From what I can see, these are pictographs depicting a prophecy. Immediately, for some reason entirely unknown to me, I could begin to decipher most of them.

I will only post what I see in the first image and understand, but they read from left to right just as normal Western language would. They are (what I believe to be), as followed:

War/Combat
Earth/People splitting apart
Prophet rises
Prophet dies, world falls into darkness
Angels (A) follow his holiness to a higher plain
A unity of faith is created
Angels fall to earth
They guard powers that be
Bring love to those that need it
Provide Faith at dire times (Note the F sitting in the combative/war type setting)
There is a time of discovery and change (dragonfly)
The Angels are misguided
The unity of the heavens is divided
Chaos
Deviance of path
New balance
Knowledge/Exploration/Courage Unite
Disagreement over a severe drought
A flood brings disparity, and darkness
Dancing/Rejoicing over an ideal
Capital Order is formed
Based off of a religion
And a distilled faith
That enslaves the people
Who live under the rule
Darkness prevails

This is where I begin to be unable to interpret the fine pictographs. I see something about romance and love later on, as well as a returning honest faith, with a person running towards the faith and the faith scorning someone else away from it, but it's incredibly well detailed. As an artist, to sit and draw such immense detail for no reason other than its existence seems entirely redundant. These pictographs are more detailed than some work I have seen from professional artists that have sold for quite a lot of money. These are very well done, and very well laid out.

I do not think an insane person could draw them. Perhaps an autistic person, or someone with a lot of patience, but it would take hours of careful planning and backtracking to co-prdinate pictographs with such reoccurring themes, let alone ones so ornately detailed.

If I get the time and I feel like posting again (which I may do) I'll do the rest of the first image and the second one, should I be able to decipher it, but all in all, it's time consuming and the remainder of the pictographs in the first image are extremely tricky as the symbols appear very similar, albeit it does appear to show times of weakened and strengthened faith, based off the misguided faith previously instilled by the aforementioned Capital dictatorship.

Thanks.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Maybe he's channeling Gozer.

Gozer was very big in Sumeria.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Cryptic huh? Like the scales of justice and Dragon flies and the letter A. Where I come from we call that doodling. Whoa wait.....this must mean I can read Sumerian dude!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Those pictures don't show anything with any linguistic characteristics...at all.
They're doodles.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: expresswayrunner
Hello everyone. Long time lurker here, and first time (likely only time) poster here.

I realize I have never posted before, so my opinion lends little credence to what I am about to spill out, but what I am about to say is entirely true...

When I opened these images, I felt chills down my spine. I am still feeling the chill. As a forward, I am a professional artist, and am about to attend school for design, with which I already design at a 4th year level, and am entirely self taught. My talent came from years of practice, imagination, and as I refer to it, the "uncanny ability of learning how to see". Observation can decipher more of life than I can even begin to describe, and I believe it is the very core root of Wisdom. To "stop and smell the roses" by way of observation can bring enlightenment.

I digress.

From what I can see, these are pictographs depicting a prophecy. Immediately, for some reason entirely unknown to me, I could begin to decipher most of them.

I will only post what I see in the first image and understand, but they read from left to right just as normal Western language would. They are (what I believe to be), as followed:

War/Combat
Earth/People splitting apart
Prophet rises
Prophet dies, world falls into darkness
Angels (A) follow his holiness to a higher plain
A unity of faith is created
Angels fall to earth
They guard powers that be
Bring love to those that need it
Provide Faith at dire times (Note the F sitting in the combative/war type setting)
There is a time of discovery and change (dragonfly)
The Angels are misguided
The unity of the heavens is divided
Chaos
Deviance of path
New balance
Knowledge/Exploration/Courage Unite
Disagreement over a severe drought
A flood brings disparity, and darkness
Dancing/Rejoicing over an ideal
Capital Order is formed
Based off of a religion
And a distilled faith
That enslaves the people
Who live under the rule
Darkness prevails

This is where I begin to be unable to interpret the fine pictographs. I see something about romance and love later on, as well as a returning honest faith, with a person running towards the faith and the faith scorning someone else away from it, but it's incredibly well detailed. As an artist, to sit and draw such immense detail for no reason other than its existence seems entirely redundant. These pictographs are more detailed than some work I have seen from professional artists that have sold for quite a lot of money. These are very well done, and very well laid out.

I do not think an insane person could draw them. Perhaps an autistic person, or someone with a lot of patience, but it would take hours of careful planning and backtracking to co-prdinate pictographs with such reoccurring themes, let alone ones so ornately detailed.

If I get the time and I feel like posting again (which I may do) I'll do the rest of the first image and the second one, should I be able to decipher it, but all in all, it's time consuming and the remainder of the pictographs in the first image are extremely tricky as the symbols appear very similar, albeit it does appear to show times of weakened and strengthened faith, based off the misguided faith previously instilled by the aforementioned Capital dictatorship.

Thanks.

he did say that certain people could decipher it. I was lost as to his meaning for that, as im apparently not enlightened enough. He also mumbled something about it being a prophecy. He also mentioned that his son is autistic and that it had something to do with it running in the family however he himself is NOT autistic. (artistic perhaps). If you liked this I should show you the extremely detailed one he showed me on his phone. He claims to have no art background, or prior art talents. Again I really don't know him...well at all. I'm cautiously interested in his tale. I wanted to stake a visit to his home and see the balls of light for myself if true, but wanted to credit or discredit these drawings first before visiting a enlightened soul, or potential wacko.
edit on 5-5-2015 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

I should also mention his other drawings have all sorts of what appears to be mathematical equations in them. Maybe i'll get him to share one.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98

He may be alittle mentally unstable, he made the claim about showing them to a gas station attendant who confirmed they were "sumarian script" and actually interpreted them.... (??).

First Gomer astounds us with his uncharacteristically beautiful singing voice, and now his vast knowledge of Sumerian script.

Golleee!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
he wrote with a pen, paper was regular notebook paper, but lines didn't show. also said it was written left to right, but I think reads left to right then right to left... (alternating?) Said he will send me a math formula picture later today

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: expresswayrunner

he just texted me now and replied that your summary is

pretty close...sums it up in nut shell

so if you were lying or made that summy up, then you caught him in a lie.

If your being dead serious... an interested phenomena is going on, curious if others can "read it"? My primate brain is too stupid to decipher, or I cant read something that is an imaginary language. No idea on this one, but still intrigued.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

S&F.

Very interesting stuff. Thank you for sharing this.

The person you acquired these images and story from - did they know where you were going to post the information online about this?

CdT

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth

S&F.

Very interesting stuff. Thank you for sharing this.

The person you acquired these images and story from - did they know where you were going to post the information online about this?

CdT

no I told him I would make some inquiries from people far more informed than myself, and to seek a common translation (if one exists...). Honestly I thought it would also make an interesting thread, its just so...far out there. Curious if this guy has any merit to his fantastic claim or is just a talented nutcase. He seems pretty intense about it all being real when I speak with him and I get the impression he doesn't share it with anyone else (umm....other than an entire panel of University professors??!) I'm not going to challenge him as a person (as I see him on a weekly basis and prefer to remain friends) however I am very curious to test his unique "story" with this tangible piece of evidence. Basically if this is real...maybe his story about balls of light in his backyard are real too, and I would like to pay him a visit then. He claims to have drawn the schematics/mathematical equations to some sort of "free energy" engine that was channeled to him as well. Who knows ?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

It's a very exciting thread. I hope, the expressway poster comes back.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. It right up my alley, and the sort of stuff i find interesting.

ETA - Oooh, I have some scripts (other than Sumerian) I can post up too. Some of which have characters similar to the channeled messages.

CdT
edit on 5-5-2015 by CirqueDeTruth because: edit to add

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

can someone please post the pictures here on ATS? I don't want my website to overshadow the topic at hand.

Here you go buddy:

Here's also a little something I'd thought I'd post on some summerian Script:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Here is a table of Angelic Script.

This is what Angelic Script looks like when you are writing it out into words:

These here are the Seven Seals of the Seven Angels.

There are some matches to the Pictish and Witches Alphabet too, I believe. I'm still hunting down the books, to compare the channeled message with the different occult alphabets. Gives me a chance to go through my tomes. My Buckland's missing, and probably up in my daughters room.

CdT

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Im digging this thread as well, thanks for presenting it OP. One of the things that popped out to me was on the second and third page. At the bottom you see the swirl on the second page, then on the third page you see the swirl surrounded by points that have been lined. The first thing that hit me about that was a galaxy. Then when it saw it with the points and lines I thought of stars. I'm curious if those stars or points remind anyone of a cluster we do know of. Like we know the Big Dipper if we drew the lines of the stars. Or the astrological signs if lines were drawn.

One other things that made sense to me was when another poster said how the writing flowed right to left then left to right. That would make sense in nature as there is always a flow.... Or continuation. Lol just my 2 cents for now. Have to go to work but will keep following as I'm very intrigued.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

is this an actual known language? to my untrained eyes it looks fairly complicated for someone to invent by imagination alone. I assume he is either writing/copying a known language or much less likely drafting an unknown one, and least likely of all... pulling each symbol up out of thin air.

Well it looks to me like there are symbols from several different languages. Several symbols look like Egyptian hieroglyphs but there are other symbols which look like Rune or Wiccan characters, which are totally unrelated. There also appears to be some famous crop circle designs thrown in there. It seems to be a jumble of different symbols from all over the place, and some are probably just made up. The only thing I find slightly strange is that the style on each of the 3 pages is clearly very different but it's consistent for each page. The first page looks like some sort of pictographic language where each symbol contains a high amount of information, but the other two use simpler characters on clearly separated lines. The last one strikes me as the most interesting. One character looks like a Feynman diagram and another looks like an atom, so if it means anything at all I'm guessing it has something to do with physics.
edit on 5/5/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
And here is a more comprehensive list of different alphabets to get a feel for what ChaoticOrder is pointing out. .

CdT

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join