It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD officer dies two days after being shot in the head

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Thats awful. What a terrible waste of life. Looks like another descent human being dies and all we have left is the animal that took his life to deal with.

Seems like an unfair exchange. It just sucks when things like this happen. I pray for the families that they find some peace with it. May he rest in peace not forgotten.

Damn.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This is sad. He was someone's son, friend, maybe someone's lover and father too. The only good news is that these kinds of killings are rare. RIP Brian Moore.

My first encounter with the police was when I was three years old. I had gotten a tricycle for my birthday and was riding around in the back yard. My mom popped out the back door and handed me an empty carton of eggs, and told me to go the store and get some eggs for her. She had no idea I would take her seriously!

I triked down the block and across a major intersection, waiting for the green light, of course, and headed for the supermarket on the corner. Left my trike outside and went to the back of the store and picked out a carton of eggs, walked out, got on my trike and started to ride home. Except, while crossing the intersection on trike, the eggs started to slip out of the carton and broke onto the street. As I was trying to pick them up, my trike tipped over, and there I was, in tears in the sitting in middle of the crosswalk, at a busy intersection, with eggs all over me!

The police picked me up, and wiped my tears, put my trike in their trunk. They cleaned me up and and gave me an ice cream cone! I was sitting on top the reception desk at the precinct, eating my ice cream cone, getting fawned over by several nice police officers, when my mother walked in. Boy was she mad!

But I always had high regard for and trusted the police, since then. I did have a run in with a notorious bad cop that had been demoted to "meter maid". I won't get into it, but several other officers made it clear that they didn't support his actions and apologized to me. It was because of their sincere apologies that I didn't sue, even though I could have, and won.

Hope I didn't stray too far from the topic, just wanted to take this opportunity to share my "good cop" stories.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Thanks for sharing. Stories like that don't get much attention, and they're nice to hear (for some of us anyway)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: real_one
a reply to: Shamrock6

It's not about race, regardless what they want you to think.

You are so right.

This isn't the place to go into the topic but, abuse of power has no racial connotations.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Crap! He didn't deserve to be the object of a vengenace killing.

We don't know that, we don't know anything. like I said to real_one, the man is denying any charge/s. So why the propaganda? Give it up and be humble and say a prayer for someone else who has passed on.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
what a shame.

i wish his family well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join