It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are There Astral Projection Professions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Are there astral projection professions that people can do for others; like are there any services that can be done using astral projection?

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You can work for the intelligence services. Are you familiar with Inga Swann? If not, look him up.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Astral projection profession...
Rotorooting sewers?

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Moongirl

Astral projection by itself isn't necessarily of benefit. It is the information and accuracy you provide that is of actual benefit to your 'employer'.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
No, there are no professions involving astral projection (with good reason). You could always try writing a book. There's a huge market of gullible people looking for something to fill a void in their mundane lives that just lap that sort of thing up.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

There's a huge market of gullible people looking for something to fill a void in their mundane lives that just lap that sort of thing up.
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

That's true. I just bought one by an author named Khartika Goe. It's very interesting to me, being gullible and having a mundane life and all.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moongirl
Are there astral projection professions that people can do for others; like are there any services that can be done using astral projection?

Yes. Self-Employment.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Sorry to discourage you but you are going to have to get a regular job.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Actually? Based on your question's wording-no. Can info be gleaned from astral travel that benefits (or hurts) someone? Yes. Of course.

You could peddle your services with no guarantee (and that wouldn't get you much work) because you cant prove to a "customer" what you "found" on your astral travels is true, real or factual.

Hard to sell your "abilities" as a profession, when its not guaranteed to be accurate or believable. As someone else said above, other than being a remote viewer for the intelligence industries...there is no profession.

MS
Longtime Traveler

edit on 4-5-2015 by mysterioustranger because: darn phone!

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
have you ever seen Spiderman
get paid for being a Hero?
or Superman, they have day job.

Batman got all his money from his dead dad.

edit on 4-5-2015 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
is astral projection the same as "phasing out of reality"? This may seem strange but I can only describe it as flip flopping between dimensions. Im studying so I can figured out how to control my astral projection skills also.
edit on 4-5-2015 by Teeky because: more

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
have you ever seen Spiderman
get paid for being a Hero?
or Superman, they have day job.

Batman got all his money from his dead dad.

I agree with Buddha opinion's regarding the finance of Spiderman, Superman, and Batman.
I would never imagined this could be said in any other dialogue ever... except in here.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Yeah just use your superpowers for good and not for personal gain. That would be dangerously close to super villain territory and that never works out.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

sure are~~ Spying is the big obvious career... be it spying for government/military/corporations all seek to know what the opposition is up to

clerics & clergy are generally adepts of the practice

Analyst or Researcher, forecasting Trends (Celente) or picking Derby races (sports bettor like Jimmy-the-Greek)
Psychic (Jean Dixon et al)...life coach...TM instructor...Shaman...Advisor &/or Confidant to a Icon of Industry/politics

but, a word to the wise, don't bring up having the talent of Astral Projection
...just tell the interviewer that " I have special connections/networking systems in place..."
this works for filling a position in a business or corporate setting or as an independent contractor under Retainer
... dazzle the sheeple in front of you, but do not scare them with too much info about confidential stuff

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I believe there are some shamans and helpers who combine astral abilities with soul retrievals along with assisting the dying.

Also what isn't mentioned here. The dark path, NASA and secret organizations use astral travelers to garner information, espionage, etc. high end players in the black operations.
edit on 5-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

When it comes to astral travel, there's very few professions - In a perfect world, you could do like Robert Monroe did, and setup an institute for learning to do this/study of astral projection.

You can also do like many of the so-called "gurus" do, and capitalize on a book teaching people to do it.

Most of us that actually practice astral projection usually have a Regular Joe day job - I'm an engineer by day, explorer of the dream worlds at night

-fossilera

PS: If some government entity wants to hire me out for trying my abilities out, my rates are negotiable.

top topics

join