It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think of ID cards?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
British Home secretary David Blunkett is pushing the idea of compulsory ID cards for every British citizen.

What do you think about ID cards?

LINK

[Edited on 5-6-2003 by Fantastic_Damage]

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well, it' very easy. Since the ID card system has been brought by the nazis, it's, OF COURSE, a bad bad bad but very bad idea. It sucks !!!

I don't know how your ID cards will look, but in Belgium we're now recieving the new one. An electronic card who's looking like a credit card ( with a chip ) who has everything about you. Name, first name, adress, date of birth, medical file and so on....

Bunch of nazis-commies ! All of them !!!

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
First ID cards, then what? Retinal Scans, computer chips implanted under the skin? Where does it stop.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Ocelot, it will stop when they'll know E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G on us. Everything....We're all future ( already ? ) techno-slaves.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
its just an id card people....not much different from a passport or drivers license. Doesnt seem like a big deal to me.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
if implemented, and totally mandatory, would it not be similar to the mark of the beast? anyone agree or disagree with me on that? I think it's a horrible idea

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
How long before id cards are barcodes or chips implanted in our hands?

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
posted on 5-6-2003 at 09:15 PM
How long before id cards are barcodes or chips implanted in our hands?

ditto

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
That is all that needs to be said.

We need to scream "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!" to this injustice.

We need to stress that we already have these things, and that anyother form of ID is unneccasary. This is only another way to classify and sheep us all into submission.

We can't allow "Them" to do that.

We must not allow this to happen.

For we will all have more things to be labelled by.

Remember Nazi Germany???

Remind you of anything???

The war is still on.

The people just don't know it.

Abraham

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
we really don't have any mandatory ID cards in the US - though, we all get them and think it's required.

Nothing says we even have to get a SSN (unless we want get ss) or unless you're a non citizen, or something like that. Granted, it's hard to do things, like establish credit, without one.

The idea of a national ID card has been tossed around here in the US but never seems to gain ground.

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
the i.d card is another form of big brother watching you,then again the government can track you using the mobile phone thats in your back pocket

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   
ID cards... Only the beginning...

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
ID cards... Only the beginning...

In France, we have ID cards and we have the obligation to always have it on us... The police can arrest you if dont have your ID card on you !

I know that it's not like that in USA, because when I go to the Bilderbergs meeting, last mounth, there was an american girl, called Lizzie, who was with his boyfriend (A young student in anthropology who is preparing his thesis on the secret societies like bilderbergs). She was very surprised that the cops asked her for her passport because she hadn't get it on her. She only have his student card... She asked the cops why she was forced to show a passport. They answered that the law is like that in france... France is a police state !

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

They answered that the law is like that in france... France is a police state !

It's like that in the whole EU Nans. If a cop ask you for your ID card and you don't show it up, you're in trouble.

Except, may be, in Belgium. I've been ( sometimes, of course, not often
) controlled by the police and I hadn't my ID card. They just asked me to go the next day in my local police station to show them that I had an ID card and that I was clear.

P.S : The trick is that I showed them something. My driver license. They had an official paper, so they were happy and didn't arrest me.

top topics

join