It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's put them to the test. Earth and the Universe theories.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

Of course, I did say in my post that should someone prove Pi or other irrational numbers repeat, or have a defined end, I would rethink the "Matrix Earth" theory. But so far, it's proven to be quite elusive.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Aldakoopa

Science is still working out the science as ,how to create matter . Just a guess but I am thinking particles recombining inside the earth via the poles . The water is a easy one if you have ever read the bible .

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Which really bends the mind when thinking about PI ,considering the massive amount of computational power we have .

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Which really bends the mind when thinking about PI ,considering the massive amount of computational power we have .
Indeed. The current reigning champion calculated pi out a few trillion digits, last I heard. Though cloud computing has made it possible to calculate the integer at a specific point in Pi, two quadrillion was last champion in that regard.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

originally posted by: Abednego
What is your favorite Earth theory? And, which one do you think is the craziest of them all? or, which one is the most convincing one?

1. Flat Earth - Flat Earth model is an archaic belief that the Earth's shape is a plane or disk.

Unless you think every picture from every person taken of Earth from space is fake, then um.....

2. Concave Earth - State that the Earth is concave (curving upward), thus we are on the inside of a hollow Sphere.

Um....My eyes tell me this is not correct....

3. Hollow Earth - The hypothesis proposes that the planet Earth either is entirely hollow or otherwise contains a substantial interior space.

This could be possible, but should be able to be proven one way or another....I will say this is the most convincing to me but there is a LOT of evidence to support otherwise...

4. Matrix Earth - State that reality is a simulation by an AI.

We are NOT in the Matrix....

If you know a few more, please feel free to add to the list.
---------------------------
I'll share my opinion later.

How is you saying we are not in the matrix an adequate debunking of this possibility please?

If I were to say we are in the matrix would that nullify your comment?

Also unless you have been into space personally and seen the earth everything you know is from pictures on the internet, if you want some more stuff to belive in on that basis give me a shout.

I have Yeti's and loads more for you to simply belive

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: Aldakoopa
The water is a easy one if you have ever read the bible .

Gee, you sure are funny mister!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Abednego

My theory is that space is time. And all the other universes and star systems are in fact our own multidimensional world. Which is how time traveling works, in my head at least. You have infinite choices but only one life. Dimensions are layered atop one another and are intermixed within the aether. It's not so much where it is but when--all life on Earth exists somehow simultaneously and yet at different points in the aether that we incorrectly refer to as time. Just my thoughts lol

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

edit on 5-5-2015 by beyondtheskys because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2015 by beyondtheskys because: fixed video

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join