It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the dumb things we do

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

When I was a very young kid, I thought a heart attack was when a bear came out of the woods and attacked you in the street. For a long while, I was deathly afraid of bears thinking they killed my grandfather.

My father used to fly B-52's. He was a gunner who would drop the bombs before a computer took over the job. Don't ask me why, but I used to think the planes would drop cheese, not bombs when they flew over the houses. Every time I heard the B-52's, I'd run to the fridge looking for the cheese. I was a VERY weird kid! LOL

My dad once had a friend come to the house dressed as Santa. I hid under the table and tied his laces together. I only did it because I had just learned to tie shoe laces and I was proud of myself. I wanted to show Santa what I could do. I didn't mean for the guy to fall when he got up from the table! My dad was NOT happy! I'm sure I still got presents, but I'm sure I got the threat of no presents too! LOL

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Years ago we were waiting for a new Patio door to fit the the hole knocked out on the back of our house. Having waited almost two weeks for the door and living with a tarp covering our dining room wall it could not arrive soon enough.

Just so happened that I just came home with a brand spanking new Honda Lawnmower and just gassed it up and topped up the oil for the first run of it's life. Walk it out into the driveway behind my pickup truck fire it up and all is good, I then shut it off and go into the house.

10 minutes later there is a massive truck beeping out front with I gathered our new Patio door set, It was loaded with doors and windows so I knew then things were happening:-)

You guessed it hopped in the truck to make way in our driveway and backed over a brand new Lawnmower!
There is stupid and there is Me!

Really enjoying this thread will all the stories, kind of a relief to know I am not the only one:-)

S&F
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Dumbest thing I ever did was choose to come to Earth.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

It's okay, you're a bassist

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
One time as a young boy during the wee hours of the night I heard my Father yell to me "Son what are you doing down there?". Then I woke up crying, yet I was standing, and it was very cold.

I heard his footsteps quickly run down to me, and he then put his hand on my shoulder and asked if I was ok?

Turns out I had been sleep walking all the way downstairs, I then had opened the front door and stood there peeing out of it onto the porch while asleep. ~$heopleNation
edit on 6-5-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

When I was courting the Missus we got crazy drunk one night. Between the two of us we cleaned up two forty ounce bottles of rum, a half bottle of vodka, three or four bottles of wine and some Canterbury Cream. In a drunkin' haze I decided that best way to display my Manliness and suitability as a partner was to push a 4" pocket knife through my forearm... I promptly passed out and went into shock...

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
antswear to all

I abandoned my thread 4 mental issues
thank u so much is just what I need now

IS EFIN HILARIOUS
truly sweet thanks a million for sharing

I add one. now not sure if the "she is a blond" applies here, but I walked with my dearest through the forest and we saw black cockatoo bird sitting on a tree.

she turned to me and asked

are the cockatoos black because of the bush fire ?

edit on 16-5-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join