It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some people and my country.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

nice observation, not entirely accurate but at least shows you have thought about it as having some psychological or emotional context and not just blaming us because we live in a specific location. how can we be both perfectionists and fat, lazy slobs at same time, i dunno.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
now you wanna see a perfectionist society, check this bad lil fella out!

amazing, seriously amazing.

edit on 7-5-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
ask yourself this:

what happened to the american people's gold, supposedly in the federal reserve repository?
same thing that happened to our social security, the globalists stole it and spent it all as if we were nothing but their lil peon slaves. they used it building their global world order, then made sure to pin the blame of any joint campaigns, on just the americans specifically. even if half the planet is involved, it is listed as american aggression specifically. these are not conspiracy theories, they are just facts. we've been taken over by a hostile invader who is using our nation like an old rag doll.

like i said before, that's why they sent isis over to really stir up the # storm. pre-planned.

edit on 7-5-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
all i ever read on ats is how the american people are dumb, non-caring, fat, lazy, violent, and (who would guessed this one) perfectionists. no one actually cares about the american people, and you are not supposed to. working as intended.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
all i hear when i read your posts is blame, stereotypes and accusations that we just aren't good enough for the rest of the planet.

I know. That's pretty much why Bluesma and I are saying you have a guilt problem and take everything personally.

Doesn't mean you are right though. Your vision of my posts and what I'm expressing through them seems to be completely different things.

How you read my posts currently actually reveals more about yourself than about me.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

address my post above yours

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

how can we be both perfectionists and fat, lazy slobs at same time, i dunno.

It's very easy though:

When the stress of failure becomes too important, you just stop trying altogether.

It's not because you are perfectionist that you are perfect.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

how can we be both perfectionists and fat, lazy slobs at same time, i dunno.

It's very easy though:

When the stress of failure becomes too important, you just stop trying altogether.

It's not because you are perfectionist that you are perfect.

still waiting on you to address my post above your last one.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

all i ever read on ats is how the american people are dumb, non-caring, fat, lazy, violent, and (who would guessed this one) perfectionists. no one actually cares about the american people, and you are not supposed to. working as intended.

This is a caricature and I don't think I have expressed this.

There is nothing insulting in making constructive criticism and you should learn to lay down your ego and not take them so personally.

Now if we are doing requests, can you address this I already posted?

www.activistpost.com...

Somehow the citizens of other countries still know how to slap the government back into its place. When an officer killed a young man in Greece, the country rioted against the police force for two weeks. The entire country got up and made a stand, without even being asked to. They didn’t know this kid, nor did they care about him personally. They cared about the fact that he was murdered by a police officer, and they needed to let the government know this act of aggression was intolerable. This resulted in 14 days of the police fearing for their lives and begging for the Greek citizens' forgiveness. When was the last time we saw police begging for forgiveness in the USA?

Somehow the citizens of England and France know how to fight back as well; take a look at what college students did in the UK when they raised tuition fees. From my recollection tuition fees have gone up every year in the US, for the past 10 years or so. I don’t think anyone has said or done anything about it. We just grovel at how expensive college has become and cut a check. And you all remember France right? They had days of fighting back against the establishment for passing unpopular benefit cutting packages. Looking at the published stats, 1 out of every 3 citizens was on the street taking action. They cut off fuel lines to the airport, effectively shutting down flights out of Paris International. When the government tried to get truckers to bring in fuel via an outside route, protesters stopped them, and the truckers joined the protest.

How is it that other countries that spend more time sleeping and relaxing than we do, can suddenly snap into action and defeat the government whenever they need to? As soon as the hand reaches too far, they band together, fight back, and let the authorities know that the power lies with the people; reminding them that they rule by the consent of the governed, not the other way around.

Somehow, resistance to tyranny takes place in other countries around the world, instinctively. No one organizes it; the people just react accordingly when they see their liberties being violated. Why doesn’t this happen in the USA? Are people that much more afraid here than in every other country in the world? Or are they simply lazy? Or just apathetic? Whatever the cause is, it’s made me lose hope that the people will ever win a “victory” over the tyrannical government.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

still waiting on you to address my post above your last one.

Your tone is quite aggressive.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

i have addressed that: we are a colony of the globalists. you understand what a colony is right? we are owned like chattel by them and are used as their scapegoats

whenever i give you the actual answer, you call it a conspiracy and ignore it. you just are willfully ignoring the truth. this is not my fault.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

i have addressed that: we are a colony of the globalists. you understand what a colony is right? we are owned like chattel by them and are used as their scapegoats

It's literally not an excuse for apathy and complacence.

Even slaves can revolt against their masters.

You have been trying for pages to find excuses for the apathy of Americans because you can't accept this kind of criticism, with no success.

Maybe it's time for some self-examination because no one on this planet is free from mistake and errors.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
oh oh and lucky us, we may get to be the chattel of muslims instead, that is, if we're lucky. who the hell is making those choices up there in the great boardroom of decision making? i'd like to give him a piece of my mind (and i don't mean an actual chunk of my brain, thank you very much!!)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

agreed it isn't, but our protests don't seem to make a difference. i think this is because the guys in charge are not actually americans, they are globalists, so they don't care what we want or don't want. whereas europeans have homeboys in charge, we don't. how many times do i have to repeat this before you actually consider it even, without brushing it off as an excuse?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

but our protests don't seem to make a difference.

You don't even protest anymore.

www.activistpost.com...

You really have a problem admitting when you were wrong
It's kind of funny reading you coming back with always the same false excuses and logical fallacies.

I can almost feel your internal struggle as you read my posts. I can imagine you thinking "he's not right. it's not our fault! we are doing everything correctly!".

I'm sorry for you.

If it makes you feel better, I will criticize the Belgians now so you can rest a bit.

Belgians are racists, they have no ambitions and like hobbits all they care about is eating good food, drinking good beer, and taking care of their house and garden.
edit on 7-5-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

but our protests don't seem to make a difference.

You don't even protest anymore.

www.activistpost.com...

that is not true. there are plenty of protests but they fall on deaf ears, repeatedly. they are not covered well, or at all. in fact, there's protests all over the country, every day of the year. you're just being told that we aren't because (if you haven't noticed the gov of the usa wants to foment a race war) they want us to violently revolt. our protests are not good enough. and just on queue, here comes isis. in the ensuing chaos of a violent revolution - oh yeah, i am not going to be the chattel of some asshole that thinks my twat makes him my boss.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

there are plenty of protests but they fall on deaf ears, repeatedly.

1000 people shouting against gay marriage is not what I'm talking about.

There has been no real global display of indignation by the American public since the Vietnam war.

Today Americans think that saying you are outraged on Facebook is enough.

Ahahahahah.

AHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry lady. You are just wrong if you think the American citizen are blameless and do everything they can to make the world better.

Not saying the rest of the world is much better though, but at least some try.
edit on 7-5-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

there are plenty of protests but they fall on deaf ears, repeatedly.

1000 people shouting against gay marriage is not what I'm talking about.

There has been no real global display of indignation by the American public since the Vietnam war.

Today Americans think that saying you are outraged on Facebook is enough.

Ahahahahah.

AHAHAHAHAHA!

egging me on are you? psychological domination? kiss my ass.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

egging me on are you? psychological domination? kiss my ass.

Whatever makes you feel you are right and that American are perfect and always fighting for justice.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join