It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Clayton County Sheriff Hill shoots woman inside model home

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Atlanta, GA

Clayton County Sheriff Victor Hill shot and critically injured a woman inside a model home Sunday night, according to police. But when officers arrived at the Gwinnett County subdivision, Hill declined to provide any information on what happened.

“He refused to cooperate and give any statement,” Sgt. Brian Doan with Gwinnett police said...

...“She’s not able to give any information due to her condition,” Doan said...

...Officers were called to Britt Trail Drive on a report of an accidental shooting, according to police. Hill was released from the scene while the investigation continued late Sunday.

Un-f'ing believable!

I am at a loss for words; i don't know what to say. If this were any civilian they would be lucky not to have been shot dead on sight, much less at home in their bed tonight.

And people wonder why Baltimore burned.

This is not a black vs white issue. This is an us vs them issue!

edit to add: we just recently had the Peachtree City chief of police accidentally shoot his wife early new years morning. Same exact story, she was not able to make a statement due to her injuries and guess who was not locked up that day. Unreal.
edit on 5/3/15 by soulshn because: grrrrr!

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Getting to be kinda creepy out there these days...

Aint it?

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulshn
Atlanta, GA

Clayton County Sheriff Victor Hill shot and critically injured a woman inside a model home Sunday night, according to police. But when officers arrived at the Gwinnett County subdivision, Hill declined to provide any information on what happened.

“He refused to cooperate and give any statement,” Sgt. Brian Doan with Gwinnett police said...

...“She’s not able to give any information due to her condition,” Doan said...

...Officers were called to Britt Trail Drive on a report of an accidental shooting, according to police. Hill was released from the scene while the investigation continued late Sunday.

Un-f'ing believable!

I am at a loss for words; i don't know what to say. If this were any civilian they would be lucky not to have been shot dead on sight, much less at home in their bed tonight.

And people wonder why Baltimore burned.

This is not a black vs white issue. This is an us vs them issue!

edit to add: we just recently had the Peachtree City chief of police accidentally shoot his wife early new years morning. Same exact story, she was not able to make a statement due to her injuries and guess who was not locked up that day. Unreal.

Sheriff Hill is black.

Victor was elected to represent Clayton County Citizens as a member of the Georgia House of Representatives from 2003-2004 term. During his tenure, he successfully authored four bills that became Georgia law: (1) Crack down on drug crimes, (2) domestic violence, (3) use of bullet proof vests during the commission of a crime, and (4) stricter supervision of child molesters preventing them from hiding under first offender status. In 2005, Victor became the first African American elected Clayton County Sheriff. During his first term, Sheriff Hill waged an unprecedented war on crime in Clayton County with the following results: (1) Captured nine of Clayton County's ten most wanted; (2) Created three elite task forces to confront Clayton County's high crime rate: (a) "Cobra Unit" to combat drugs by saturating high crime areas, (b) "Joint Vice Task Force" to fight gambling and prostitution; and (c) "Stalking Unit" combating domestic violence by "stalking the stalkers." (3) Sheriff Hill and his Deputies executed Clayton County's most successful assault on drugs and violence - "Operation Jericho" resulting in murders decreasing by 30% and aggravated assaults decreasing by 11%

Oh let me guess, Democratic? Authored four bills that became Georgia law???????

edit on 5/3/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

Sheriff Hill is black.

So what's your point???

We know he's black.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Sheriff Hill is black.

So what's your point???

We know he's black.

When the police are white, then it is a black/white racist issue.
When the police are black, then it isn't a black/white racist issue.

A little hypocritical.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Sheriff Hill is black.

So what's your point???

We know he's black.

I'm guessing from your tone, that you don't actually believe that.

A little hypocritical.

You said it!

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Sheriff Hill is black.

So what's your point???

We know he's black.

A little hypocritical.

HUH???

You're the one bringing race into this.

We don't even know the race of the woman involved either. Not that it matters.

Are you suggesting that this really is a race issue and this sheriff is actually a racist out to kill white people???

Just WTF are you trying to imply or say???

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: soulshn

Ban firearms...Police and criminials only.

Ther that will solve most of the gun related deaths for yer.

We are hearing about similar situations to this waaaaaay to often, it has to stop.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Sheriff Hill is black.

So what's your point???

We know he's black.

A little hypocritical.

HUH???

Are you suggesting that this really is a race issue and this sheriff is actually a racist out to kill white people???

Did you just give him a pass because he's black?

Did you just tell us that we are to overlook the fact that he's black...but not when white cops do it.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Sheriff Hill is black.

Stop that BS right here. Like i said earlier this is not a white vs black issue and sentiments like yours are the problem. You are the reason we the people continue to have our rights trampled year after year.

Divide and conquer; look it up.

We need to pull together to stop this scourge, not point fingers at the other side and compare past atrocities.

If i see any more of this race-baiting so help me God i will delete this thread.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Did you just give him a pass because he's black?

Did you just tell us that we are to overlook the fact that he's black...but not when white cops do it.

WHAT???? Give him a pass on what because he's black???? A pass on shooting someone in the stomach??? Why would I give him a pass on shooting some innocent person???? NO, I'M NOT GIVING ANYONE A PASS.

I don't even understand your next question so I don't know how to answer it. But I didn't tell anyone to overlook anything.

In fact, I believe I was asking you questions. Why don't you answer those instead of questioning me with your ridiculous accusations???

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Al Sharpton won't set up residence there if the shooter was black, regardless if the victim is black or white.
edit on 1430708712Sunday31Sun, 03 May 2015 22:05:12 -0500pmSunday05101031 by Ultralight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: soulshn

Sadly, Race is now topic in most all shootings and not because of anything any ATSer posts here. It's a national scourge.

Go ahead and delete the post!

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Whoa, you didn't eat Cheerios today, did you?

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

All Sharpton won't set up residence there if the shooter was black, regardless if the victim is black or white.

Until Al Sharpton becomes a victim like this woman who got shot in the stomach, I think he should shut up and I don't give a damn where he resides.

Can we drop all the race BS now and get to the substance of what this is. LEO vs. the rest of us.

This Sheriff who just shot a woman in the stomach who works at this Model Home "Refuses to give a statement about what happened" and is "allowed to leave the scene unquestioned".

He's also been previously on trial for corruption charges and has been charged for other crimes for which he got off.

You think maybe he's just a bad cop who is crappy at his job??? I think that may be the case here and if they just keep letting him off I imagine it will continue.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: keenasbro

Because all murders are achieved exclusively by guns, right?

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

Whoa, you didn't eat Cheerios today, did you?

WTF???

Are some of you on drugs today or something???? What are you people talking about???

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Yeah, it's everyone else not you.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: keenasbro

Ban firearms...Police and criminials only.

Ther that will solve most of the gun related deaths for yer.

What the fu(k..?

Were you actually suggesting that Criminals identify themselves to authorities so they can have their firearms confiscated..?

Ignorance truly is Bliss...imagine if Common Sense were free, you'd get the Deal of the Century.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Sheriff Hill is black.

So what's your point???

We know he's black.

A little hypocritical.

HUH???

So lets call him the Fox News of ATS?

NO! Race, since so predominately brought on by one side MUST be appropriately acknowledged by the other, or it just stands as "whitey is racist".

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join