It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible NEW EBOLA case in Dusseldorf, Germany

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
A Man from Guinea went to a Hospital in Bochum and was put in an isolated Ambulance and was sent immediately to the University Hospital in Dusseldorf with the suspicion of having Ebola.

The only press release of the Health Department says, "a threat to the population caused by transportation or hospitalization is not possible."

The link is in German. As soon as I find an article in English I will post it.

Link
edit on 3-5-2015 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2015 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I'm still looking to find information on when the patient arrived in Bochum, when he went to the Hospital and how much time it took for the doctors to diagnose him. He could have been in contact with many people people until then.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

good catch....at some point ebola will happen again...I will keep an eye out for english for this story

so I clicked on the upper right hand corner to translate...here is the link www.bild.de...
edit on 3-5-2015 by research100 because: added a link

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

Still nothing on the international sites..

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This week is the 20th Film and Animation festival in Stuttgart (www.fmx.de). I hope he wasn't trying to go there.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Ebola never went away, the media coverage did by order of those who want to pretend we won't find out. They tell themselves the blackout is to prevent hysteria. But, you can't hide Ebola. It lingers, mutates, and it doesn't discriminate. It does a lot more than the media and CDC disclosed. Do a bit of research. Zaire has always been a hot zone.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

It lingers, mutates, and it doesn't discriminate.

It kills too fast to mutate, unless humans have mutated it. It's a nasty virus and I wish Africa wouldn't have to resort to eating bush-meat to survive, then potentially catching/spreading it.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Neutrality

Ebola has various strains, caused by mutations. Medication that works usually does so only for that particular strain. If you're an Ebola survivor you could get a different strain.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Fire services transported the man from his home in Bochum to the University Hospital in Düsseldorf under intensive safety precautions. He is being treated in a special isolation unit, according to Reuters.

The authorities in North Rhine Westphalia have said that the case does not pose an increased threat to the wider population.

The man is said to come from Guinea, which, along with Sierra Leone and Liberia, is one of the countries most affected by the recent outbreak of the deadly virus.

The outbreak began roughly a year and a half ago and has so far taken more than 10,000 lives, the vast majority in western Africa.

The World Health Organisation (WHO) recently announced that the risk of the virus spreading into other countries has decreased.

The last case in Germany was reported in November 2014 when a Ugandan doctor was successfully treated at a hospital in Frankfurt after suffering multiple organ failures and being confined to bed for a month.

The Local

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Living in Westphalia this is certainly not what I wanted to read today.

top topics

join