It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Power Brokers / Global Wealthy Elite and the Middle East Conflicts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I have no facts in which to base my opinion. Just trying to put the pieces of the puzzles into place.

I believe the world powers and their wealthy elite (although they might be the same people) have made a decision they have had enough of world terrorism. The ongoing terrorism has upset their global markets to such an extent it's hitting their wallets or are afraid terrorism if unchecked will eventually cause them financial instability.

The majority of terrorists come out of the Middle East. So the WPB/ WWE initiated the Arab Spring in the various middle eastern countries with the goal of causing instability and eventual tribal and civil wars. They want / hope these wars will attract the young future terrorists so they'll be killed off. And they also want current terrorists to be attracted so they'll be killed off as well. IS, ISIS, or ISIL has been created to help in this cause. This group does not realize they are being used. When the smoke clears the world bankers will move in to help rebuild the Middle East and line their pockets via loans.

Unfortunately many innocent civilians are being killed or displaced. The WPB / WWE do not care because their cause is more important.

Also, take into consideration the world military industrial complex are corporations owned by the WWE. They will make $$$$ off the Middle East conflicts.

Because Iran is a powerful country, contributes to world terrorism, and seems to be out in the cold sort of speak. They are being wined and dined by the WPB / WWE with the hope they will fall in line.

edit on 5 3 2015 by bucsarg because: Spelling correction.

edit on 5 3 2015 by bucsarg because: Spelling correction.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: bucsarg

There is some general idea on how things will pan out - set in shape somewhere between 1871 and 19x0s (depending how the real date of publication can be established - the meme is still valid) -> Attributed to Albert Pike

But nevertheless, the elite works on themes, memes, and shapes things to come as much as they can - but even they cannot fully guarantee the outcome. Sometimes things take an alternative turn, and furhter plans need to be deviced.

What then comes to middle-east and terrorism - it is such a tool, and such a profitable tool, it can only be matched by total destruction of Saudis and salafis and annihilation of all the regional semites (arabs and jews alike) ... hence has still to wait.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bucsarg
I have no facts in which to base my opinion. Just trying to put the pieces of the puzzles into place.

I believe the world powers and their wealthy elite (although they might be the same people) have made a decision they have had enough of world terrorism. The ongoing terrorism has upset their global markets to such an extent it's hitting their wallets or are afraid terrorism if unchecked will eventually cause them financial instability.

The majority of terrorists come out of the Middle East. So the WPB/ WWE initiated the Arab Spring in the various middle eastern countries with the goal of causing instability and eventual tribal and civil wars. They want / hope these wars will attract the young future terrorists so they'll be killed off. And they also want current terrorists to be attracted so they'll be killed off as well. IS, ISIS, or ISIL has been created to help in this cause. This group does not realize they are being used. When the smoke clears the world bankers will move in to help rebuild the Middle East and line their pockets via loans.

Unfortunately many innocent civilians are being killed or displaced. The WPB / WWE do not care because their cause is more important.

Also, take into consideration the world military industrial complex are corporations owned by the WWE. They will make $$$$ off the Middle East conflicts.

Because Iran is a powerful country, contributes to world terrorism, and seems to be out in the cold sort of speak. They are being wined and dined by the WPB / WWE with the hope they will fall in line.

I think though, that you are putting things in the incorrect order.

Long before these terrorists existed, the world powers of the West were manipulating, invading, couping, regime changing the very countries these "terrorists" came from.

Although their means are wrong when they target civilians at any time, they have legitimate gripes against the West. They don't "hate our freedoms." They hate being taken over, occupied, and regime changed at will by the west. This is why so many "terrorists" enjoy so much support.

Also, realistically the west supports half of the terrorists (freedom fighters/covert ops) across the world, more than Iran.
edit on 4-5-2015 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

join