It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jade Helm in Illinois

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Gents/Ladies,

Usually when a business is closing and has a large amount of unsecure merchandise, it is in the best interest to secure said merchandise and/or property. If you had a few million dollars of goods wouldn't you like to protect your investments?

But I have been wrong and this could be a SHTF scenario.

BUT people have been paranoid for thousands of years and the internet is a cesspool of misinformation.

scio me nihil scire

a reply to: Vroomfondel

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

About Jade Helm 15.
Jade Helm 15.

We will need more info..

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

About 3 weeks ago in Downers Grove, I saw Police Tactical at the old Dominic's (63rd by 355). It has been closed for awhile. I couldn't figure out why they would train in a long closed grocery store other than active indoor shooter training.

This was approximately 9:15 a.m. on a Friday morning.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: thesaneone

If that isn't good enough, then I call bs on you because you wouldn't do any more than I did.

No it's not good enough, I'm willing to do more then you if you can name the mall that this allegedly happened at I'm sure that your not the only house in that area so you paranoia is kind of silly.

Like I said I know many people who work for the state of Illinois I have worked for the state for many years so if you are trying to get answers then you need to give more info.

Oh and if it makes you feel better I live in an incorporated area just east of the town of Queen Creek AZ in Pinal county.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

It didn't "allegedly" happen. It happened. I am sorry if that isn't good enough for you. BTW, what makes you think I owe you an explanation or proof of any kind? I have no idea who you are but I can see you obviously think your opinion is way more important than my desire to maintain a little anonymity regarding my home location. If that doesn't satisfy you, then please feel free to avoid my threads from now on. I encourage you to do so. In fact, I would like nothing more.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: Zaphod58

Fair enough. You are more familiar with the history there than I am. I have to be, at the very least, due diligent skeptical...but only to a point. Ty.

Okay. I will be the one to put on the tin foil cap. I am less than 24 hours away from starting a new assignment and it will take two months, maybe more, before completing. So I am cramming in my ATS time, since I wouldn't be able to do much more than lurk for the next two to three months. So here it goes.

I have mentioned that I love my country. While that is very true, it goes much further than that. I am going to be right up front and honest with everyone. I am a tree hugger. Yes. I am one of those crazy people that loves completely, everything that makes up the mysterious ball of eco-whatever. I have this insane idea that our Eco-system is symbiotic, and we need all of it to continue to make it as a species on this planet. But we have a huge problem. We suck as care-tenders and we really, really screwed up.

Now you don't have to go super web surfing to see that our planet is not happy. A quick look at the weather all over the world, shows people everywhere, commenting on the unusual weather events they are having. Our sun is shooting out material like a three year old trying to play a pinball machine. Volcanoes are erupting in places that haven't had volcano activity in centuries. 4+ earthquakes are popping up in every country on the globe. The agitation is not just above the Earth and under the Earth, it is on the Earth. Is there a country anywhere that is not experiencing some type of upheaval?

I want to give the government the benefit of the doubt. I still love and have hope for America, even though we have allowed some of the most, corrupt, elitist , ignoramuses to run our government for far too long. What if Jade Helm is the distraction? What if there is something else much more serious at play, and if they were honest and told us, the chance of any of us making it, would be reduced drastically? What if they "have" to get themselves purposefully position, before they can make the announcement, and tell us the truth?

Something to think about?

Okay ATS. Go ahead, have fun. Rip her to shreds.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

So that's your attitude towards people who are trying to figure out what you saw?

That's cool not sure why you would post something like this and not want to solve it.

As far as staying away from your threads that's not going to happen anytime soon if anything I will comment more on your posts.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Well that would be the childish thing to do...so have at it...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Tons of police cars, box trucks, and fencing set to contain people? That's a ""training exercise"?? I'd say all the local police and ask what the heck it was about, but that would just put a target on you. Hope you can get some pics!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

It's all good. If you don't want answers then that's on you.

Enjoy your paranoia.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised that there would be police training for civil disobedience just now. We are one bad incident away from a hell of a lot of rioting. Didn't anyone notice what was going on in Baltimore? This is hardly uncommon. After a series of freak weather or spate of tornadoes or an outbreak somewhere in the world, shortly thereafter, there are plenty of training exercises.

Jade helm while I don't believe for a moment is an exercise for martial law, is a very large exercise, and I think the purpose for it is more than anyone is being told. Also don't believe there are tunnels under Wal-Marts.. think that's ridiculous.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I found this from June 3 2014, it may be similar - if not a regular thing there.

Market place mall to be site of police training

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
As of today, nothing in the news, on the town website, or anywhere else I could find. I made another call to the Police Dept. They didn't say anything specific, but did say that it was a big police training exercise. I mentioned that I didn't see it on the town website or in the paper and they said it wasn't advertised. He indicated that there were participants from the police, fire, emergency services, county, and local hospital involved.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Sounds like a typical training exercise. Just did one a couple weeks ago with the police and fire; a mock eco-protest in a non-urban environment and last week had a training at the PD training center (urban search and rescue) point is, agencies train and the more inter-agency training, the better IMHO. Think. Consider what a mass casualty incident would actually be like for your town.
edit on 5-5-2015 by newyr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
I found this from June 3 2014, it may be similar - if not a regular thing there.

Market place mall to be site of police training

Under the cover of darkness and in plain sight.

Inquiring mind would like to know.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Florida is not a JH, state. What happened in Florida? What ever that was was no part of any military training.
The Jade Helm map has gotten bigger. Jade Helm Expansion

Try the government's own site instead of you tube. It's actually shrunk by one state as the forces that were suppose to train in Colorado are not going to be able to join this excersise.

www.army.mil...

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

But nothing is scheduled until July so what ever is being seen now is something else plus you have to count the fear mongers contribution to the whole event which usually has no basis in any truth.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Fair enough. You are more familiar with the history there than I am. I have to be, at the very least, due diligent skeptical...but only to a point. Ty.

I think the big problem with Jade Helm is the fact we have the voicetress conspiracy theorist like Alex Jones, and Jesse Ventura ranting on things that are never proven to actually be true.

Which is why those sources are so quickly dismissed. Especially if it has Alex Jones name on it. There it's more like I have no info wars.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I talked with a friend who is an officer in the SW burbs. Your post coupled with my Dominic's experience piqued my curiosity so I asked him about any recent mall drills. If this happened in Oak Brook then it was just a drill.

He didn't know about any fencing other than barricades for crowd control for after the conclusion of the "situation" they were training for.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: sKatie

Subsequent conversations about the exercise I witnessed led to the same explanation of the fence. I had no idea it was also happening in so many malls. It seems that law enforcement is on a slightly different schedule than JH but that does not convince me they are not related. Perhaps information from the first may be incorporated into the second, and so on. It would make sense.

edit on 6-5-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join